Exploring Andaman - 7 Days
Validity: Till 31st March 2019
Day 1: Port Blair – Corbyn’s cove beach - Cellular Jail & Light & sound show
On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escort you to your hotel. After check-in, visit Corbyn's Cove Beach.
This evening, see the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle is brought to life. Return to your hotel for overnight.
(Note: Cellular Jail, is closed on Monday, this trip can be covered on any day if skipped; or the entry charges can be refunded)
Day 2 : Port Blair -Havelock – Radhanagar Beach
Early this morning, travel to Havelock Island by scheduled ferry from Port Blair Harbor. On arrival, our representative will receive and escort you to your resort. Enjoy the day at Radhanagar beach, it has beautiful breathtaking sites for diving & snorkeling. Overnight.
(Note: Ferry timings are advised in the tickets please report half n hour prior to departure, if you miss the ferry, no refund will be made, and additional charges will be charged for issuing a fresh ticket.)
Day 3 : Havelock -Elephant Beach- Havelock
After breakfast travel to the coral island named as Elephant beach where you can visualize live corals while snorkeling. Snorkeling is complimentary for a few minutes with equipment and guide and can be extended with time on direct payment basis. Return to Havelock. Overnight.
Day 4 : Havelock - Neil Island
After breakfast check out from resort, Visit to Neil Island the island with mesmerizing beauty of crystal clean water. Visit to Bharatpur Beach and Laxmanpur beach. Our executive will be there for your assistance and facilities of cab services on this island. Overnight.
(Note: Ferry timings are advised in the tickets please report an hour prior to departure, if you miss the ferry, no refund will be made, and additional charges will be charged for issuing a fresh ticket.)
Day 5 : Neil Island - Port Blair
After breakfast check out from the resort on the way visit Sitapur beach spend some time relaxing. Later by evening return to Port Blair. Arrive Port Blair and check in to hotel. Overnight.
Day 6 : Port Blair - Ross Island & North Bay island (Coral Island) - Port Blair
After breakfast enjoy a full day of cruising to Ross Island, & North Bay (Coral Island). Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in ruins. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the British, relevant to these islands.
North Bay (Coral Island) offers exotic coral, colorful fish and underwater marine life which you can see from a glass bottomed boat (optional). Return to your hotel at Port Blair for overnight.
(Note: Ferry times will be provided by the Tour escorts on arrival day itself kindly do cooperate with them for a smooth trip, ferry to Ross & North Bay departs by 09:00hrs in the morning, Ross island & North Bay are closed on Wednesday)
Day 7 : Depart from Port Blair
Breakfast. Transfer to Port Blair Airport.
Validity: Till 31st March 2019
||Hotel N K International
||Tango Beach Resort
||Blue Bird Resort
||Pearl Park Beach Resort
||Hotel TSG Grand
||Hotel TSG Blue
||Hotel TSG Aura
- AC accommodation with 6 breakfasts included.
- Pick up & drop to airport by private A.C vehicle.
- AC accommodation at Port Blair for 3 nights.
- AC accommodation at Havelock for 2 nights.
- AC accommodation at Neil Island for 1 night.
- AC car for all sightseeing & transfers as per itinerary.
- Vehicle will not be at your disposal, but as per itinerary.
- To & fro tickets for inter - island (Havelock & Neil Island) transfers by AC ferry.
- Personal expenses like laundry charges, extra usage of vehicle.
- Optional activity charges, like scuba diving or other water sport activities.
- Expenses occurred due to flight cancellation or bad weather, ferry cancellation etc.
- Additional water sport activity charges which are not included in the package.
- Camera fee (still or movie) wherever applicable.
- Hotels subject to availability. In case fresh taxes are levied by the Government, the additional cost will have to be paid.
- Above prices are not valid for festive season & peak season. Please check with us for these periods.
- Price valid for Indian nationals only. NRIs / overseas guests are requested to contact us.
- Taxes as applicable.