Best of Cambodia – 6 days
Validity: Till 30th September, 2019
Day 1: Siem Reap
Upon arrival at Siem Reap International Airport, you will be welcomed by our friendly tour guide and transfer to your hotel reserved. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2: SIEM REAP – Angkor Thom & Angkor Vat
Breakfast. Morning you will visit with your professional guide, the "Great City" of Angkor Thom, visits include the famous Bayon Temple, Phimeanakas Temple within the Royal Palace enclosure, Baphuon Temple, the Terrace of the Elephants, the Terrace of the Leper King.
Afternoon dedicated to visit the most famous & magnificent Angkor Vat temple .This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. With many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water, carved low-reliefs about Ramayana Story and day-to-day life at the time of Angkor's construction. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: SIEM REAP – Banteay Srei, and Big Circuit
Breakfast. We shall begin our morning tour by visiting selection of temples, including the Royal City of Preah Khan with impressive sculptures, Neak Pean built on a small circular island, Ta Som Temple.
Afternoon we will visit the enchanting Banteay Srei. It appears that the temple was designed to leave no space undecorated, and the fine carvings in pink sandstone are unique and Banteay Samre Temple. Overnight.
Day 4: Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
Breakfast. In the morning transfer to domestic airport for your flight to Phnom Penh. Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel and check in. Fresh up and we shall begin the tour and discover the Tuol Sleng Prison Museum and the notorious 'Killing Fields' of Choeung Ek are not to be missed. A visit to these sights provides us a deep insight into the painful bloody rule of the Khmer Rouge. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 5: Phnom Penh
Breakfast. We start the day by visiting the private quarters of the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda the most sacred shrine in the country. We visit both structures as well as the legendary temple of Wat Phnom which recites the history of Phnom Penh's name. Explore the Monument Independence.
We then continue to the National Museum, dedicated exclusively to Khmer art and sculpture. The majority of the exhibits are from the Angkor period (9th to 15th Century), but some date from as early as the 4th Century. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 6: Phnom Penh
Breakfast. Free for your own at leisure until your transfer time to Phnom Penh International Airport with fond memories back home.
Validity: Till 30th September, 2019
||Child with Bed
||Child with no Bed
|3 Star plus
|4 Star Plus
|5 Star Plus
- 5 nights' accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Transportation on tour in air-conditioned vehicles.
- Local English speaking guides.
- Entrance fees for all sight-seeing tours as specified in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Bottled water for sightseeing tours.
- Welcome Kit upon arrival: tissue + mineral water + pocket map.
- International air ticket reconfirmation.
- Return airfare in economy class.
- Airport taxes.
- Meals not specified above.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges.
- Tips and porterage.
- Personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. You will be provided alternatives if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.