New Zealand Romance - Pure and Pristine - 10 days
Validity: Till 30th April, 2019
Day 1: Christchurch
On arrival, seat in coach guests will be met and privately transferred to hotel. Self-drive guests will collect a rental car and drive to the hotel.
Day 2: Christchurch - Queenstown
Breakfast. Travel across the Canterbury Plains before arriving at Lake Tekapo. Continue south to the town of Twizel before travelling through the historic Central Otago region to Lake Wakatipu and the 'Alpine Resort' of Queenstown.
Day 3: Queenstown
Breakfast. A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available and visit historic Arrow town. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
Day 4: Queenstown – Doubtful Sound - Te Anau
Breakfast. Experience the peacefulness and tranquility of Doubtful Sound by coach with 2 boat cruises included, on Lake Manapouri and Doubtful Sound. This area is not visited as much as Milford Sound and is a piece of paradise!
Day 5: Te Anau – Invercargill – Stewart Island
Breakfast. Depart Te Anau this morning and travel to Invercargill wre you will be transferred to Bluff to collect the Stewart Island ferry. On arrival in Oban on Stewart Island, you will enjoy a guided tour of the island by mini coach. The remainder of the day is at your leisure.
Day 6: Stewart Island
Breakfast. Today is at your leisure. Many people visit Stewart Island for the natural bush and birdlife and the opportunity to see the native kiwi in the wild! (Optional tours not included in tour price)
Day 7: Stewart Island – Invercargill
Breakfast. Today is at your leisure on Stewart Island until check in for your return flight. There are many optional wildlife cruises and walks (optional activities not included in the tour price). On arrival in Invercargill you will be transferred to your accommodation.
Day 8: Invercargill – Dunedin
Breakfast. Today seat in coach guests will travel inland to Gore then through to Dunedin by coach. Self drive clients may choose to drive along the Catlin's Coast, past sweeping beaches and towering cliffs to the Scottish influenced city of Dunedin.
Day 9: Dunedin – Christchurch
Breakfast. Depart Dunedin and travel north to the Garden City of Christchurch. This afternoon is at your leisure in Christchurch. (Breakfast)
Day 10: Christchurch
Breakfast. Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer or the return of your rental car. We hope you would have ended your holiday with wonderful memories.
Validity: Till 30th April, 2019
Tour Price Per Person
|Category of Hotels
(Intermediate - IDAR Car)
|Child With Bed
|Child Without Bed
|First Class Hotel
- Daily breakfasts.
- 10 nights' accommodation at the hotel of your choice.
- All sightseeing entry fees included (as mentioned in each itinerary).
- A choice of four accommodation options.
- Choice of Seat in Coach or Self Drive available.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- Return airfare.
- Airport taxes.
- Meals not specified above.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges.
- Tips and porterage.
- Personal expenses.
- Surcharges applicable if any.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. You will be provided alternatives if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- All tours can be added to.
- Prices quoted above are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.
Terms and Conditions apply. For more details and promotional offers if any, please contact the nearest TBi office.