Eastern Wanderer - Niagara Falls and the 1000 Islands – 8 days (self- drive)
Validity: Till 31st October, 2019
Day 1: Toronto to Niagara Falls
Arrive Toronto's Pearson International Airport, pick up vehicle from car rental agency and proceed to one of Canada's most spectacular sights Niagara Falls. On arrival check-in at the hotel and evening is at leisure. Don't miss the beauty of illuminated Niagara Falls by night, featuring a rainbow of colored lights on the falls. Overnight in Niagara Falls hotel.
Day 2: Niagara Falls to Toronto
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Then proceed to the Table Rock Center to avail your Niagara Falls Adventure Pass (tickets included). Experience the Hornblower Cruise (formerly known as Maid of the Mist) – 30 minutes' cruise taking you close to the breath-taking mists of Niagara Falls, Journey Behind the Falls - an engraved cave behind the Niagara Falls, which opens up to the mighty Horseshoe Falls, Niagara's Fury – a 4D show featuring the moving platform beneath your feet, while you are surrounded by stunning visuals, White Water Walk – a boardwalk at the very edge of the world's wildest Whitewater! Late afternoon, proceed to Toronto. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the cultural, entertainment and financial capital of Canada. Overnight in Toronto hotel.
Day 3: Toronto
After breakfast, day free to discover what lies behind Toronto's famous skyline. Experience the sights and sounds of this cosmopolitan city, Eaton Center, City Halls, Casa Loma, Yorkville, the University of Toronto and much more. Pass by the Rogers Centre, and drive along the Harbour front for a complete impression of the city. Included is the admission to the CN Tower – an express glass elevator whisks you up to the observation lounge of this 553m monument of engineering. Overnight in Toronto hotel.
Day 4: Toronto to Ottawa
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel, drive east to Rockport. Enjoy a cruise of the beautiful 1000 Islands – an unforgettable trip through the near countless small inlets that are home to a wide variety of marine life. Overnight in Ottawa hotel.
Day 5: Ottawa to Quebec City
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to explore the capital city. Visit Parliament buildings, embassies, universities, museums, the National Gallery of Canada, Canadian Museum of History, the residence of the Prime Minister, the National Arts Centre and much more. Drive through scenic gardens, parklands and along the Rideau Canal, one of Ottawa's picturesque waterways, take a tour of the Royal Canadian Mint or enjoy a leisurely boat ride on the Ottawa River. Afternoon proceed to Quebec City. Upon arrival in Quebec City, check-in at the hotel and later stroll through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the old city and view Lower Town, the Citadel, Battlefields Park and the ornate city gates. Overnight in Quebec City hotel.
Day 6: Quebec City to Montreal – 260 KM
After breakfast check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Spend morning in Canada's oldest city the Quebec City to see the Latin Quarter, the Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, the Fortifications, the National Assembly, Place Royale, the Basilica and much more. Afternoon, drive to the vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Montreal. Overnight in Montreal hotel.
Day 7: Montreal
After breakfast, day is at leisure. Montreal is one of the art and culture centres of Canada, boasting a long and colourful history. Visit Notre-Dame Basilica - a Basilica renowned for its finest Gothic Revival architecture with extra-ordinary rich interior decoration, the residential and financial districts, historic Old Montreal, Olympic Complex, St. Joseph Oratory, the campus of McGill University and a panoramic view from an observation point on top of Mont Royal. Explore optional activities like Biodome, St. Lawrence River Jet Boating and much more. Overnight in Montreal hotel.
Day 8: Montreal
After breakfast check-out and proceed to Montreal airport to drop off vehicle at car rental agency's location at Montreal Airport.
Validity: Till 31st October, 2019
Tour Price Per Person
||Child with bed
(2 – 11 years)
- 7 Night accommodation in the hotel of your choice.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Cost of basic 8 days self-drive rental car with GPS.
- Niagara Falls Adventure Pass.
- Admission to CN Tower at Toronto.
- Kingston One hour 1000 island cruise.
- Activities and any services, other than specified.
- Attractions are subject to weather conditions.
- Tips and porterage.
- International/Domestic Airfares.
- Visa Fees.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Surcharges as applicable.
- Vehicle rates are based on 24 Hours.
- Passengers will be charged directly for additional hours, days and additional coverage / hours or optional products purchased at the commencement of the rental.
- Vehicle pick-up and drop-off are from the respective airports only.
- Maximum occupancy of a vehicle will be 5 people.
- Minimum age for car rental is 25. Drivers under the age of 25 will be subject to a surcharge of CAD 25 per day. Certain car classes may not be available to drivers under the age of 25.
- Self-drive cost does not include any discounts or promotions.
- The guest who is driving the vehicle must carry valid credit card on his / her name.
- Tolls, national park fees, parking fees passengers need to pay directly.
- Drop-off fees has to be paid locally by the client to the vendor if applicable.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Terms and conditions for self-drive will apply.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.