South Africa in a Nutshell - 7 Days
Validity: Till 30th April, 2019
Day 1: Cape Town
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, our representative will meet you for a transfer to your pre-booked hotel.
Cape Town is one of the most popular long-haul destinations in the world. The best way to orientate oneself is as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa. Overnight.
Day 2: Cape Town – City Tour
Breakfast. On your Mother city tour, you will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breath-taking view over the city (entrance is included) Return to your hotel. Overnight.
Day 3: Cape Town - Peninsula Tour
Breakfast. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it's called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the "Flying Dutchman" and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southernmost tip of the African continent. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of "Able Seaman Just Nuisance" the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel. Overnight.
Day 4: Cape Town - Johannesburg - Sun City
Breakfast. Transfer to George airport to board a flight to Johannesburg. On arrival you are met by a our representative for a transfer to Sun City.
The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge manmade lake offering various water sports. Optional activities include Hot Air Ballooning. Enjoy lunch at the Raj Indian Restaurant (own account). Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. This magical city knows no limits - you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste. Overnight.
Day 5: Sun City
Breakfast. You will enjoy your day at leisure. Optional game drives to Pilanesberg Nature Reserve to see the Big 5 (cost of the game drive is not included). Overnight.
Day 6: Sun City - Johannesburg
Breakfast. Leave for a Gold Reef City tour (Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays) Where you will see reconstruction of Johannesburg during the Gold Rush era, built around a mine. Activities include a Victorian fun fair, miners' houses, brewery, pubs, restaurants and stock exchange. You can watch molten gold being poured and take a trip down an old mine shaft. Tribal dancing adds to the fun. Return to hotel. Overnight.
Day 7: Johannesburg
Breakfast, transfer to Or Tambo International for flight back home.
Validity: Till 30th April, 2019
||Child with Bed and 2 adults
|Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard - Cape Town/The Cabanas - Sun City /Centurion Lake - Johannesburg or similar
|Southern Sun Cape Sun - Cape Town/Soho Hotel - Sun City / Centurion Lake Hotel - Johannesburg or similar
|Pepper Club Hotel - Cape Town/ Cascades Hotel - Sun City / Hilton Hotel - Johannesburg or similar
- Meet and greet representation at the airport.
- Full day "Cape Peninsula" & a half-day "Mother City" tour in Cape Town.
- Accommodation in standard rooms on bed and breakfast basis and dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing is on seat in coach basis in an air conditioned luxury vehicle.
- A guided tour of gold Reef City.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain Cable car ride.
- All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
- Personal insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger's take out their own insurance before departing for South Africa.
- Drinks and lunches / dinner except where mentioned.
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- Porterage at hotels and airports.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. You will be provided alternatives if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices quoted above are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.