Best of Nepal - 7 Days
Validity: Till 31st December 2023
Day 1: Kathmandu
Welcome to Nepal. Arrive into Kathmandu International Airport. Post customs and immigration, you will be met just outside the arrival hall for transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure.
Day 2: Kathmandu* Excursion to Nagarkot (32 kms / approx. 1 hour drive)
Breakfast. Today proceed for excursion to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is situated at an altitude of 7500 feet high and is the best place for countryside walking and mountain viewing. It is the only place from where one can view a panorama of the entire eastern central Himalaya - Everest, Numbur, Cho Oyu, Nuptse, Lhotse, Makalu and to the west Manaslu and Himalchuli five of the world's ten highest peaks. Visit Bhaktapur, located about 20 km east of Kathmandu in the Kathmandu Valley. Bhaktapur is known as the 'City of Devotees', the 'City of Culture', the 'Living Heritage', and 'Nepal's Cultural Gem'. It is one of the 3 royal cities in the Kathmandu Valley. Evening return to Kathmandu.
Day 3: Kathmandu - Pokhara (200 kms / approx. 6 hour drive)
Breakfast. Today you will proceed on a picturesque drive to the enchanting city of Pokhara. On arrival, check into your hotel. The rest of the evening is free to enjoy the serenity and magnificence of the Himalayas and take an one hour boat ride on the serene Phewa Lake.
Day 4: Pokhara
Breakfast. Early sunrise tour to Sarangkot to view the spectacular view across Pokhara (subject to weather condition’s). The day is spent unravelling the wonders of the Pokhara Valley. Enjoy a Half Day visit to Bindabasini Temple. The white pagoda-styled building of the Hindu Bindabasini Temple quietly sits at some 3000 feet above sea level along the renowned Annapurna and Machhpuchhare mountain ranges. It is located near the busy Old Bazaar of Pokhara, a center of commerce in the Himalayas and the Gupteshwar Cave where the Shiva lingam is preserved. Finally visit the Devi Falls. Afternoon Return to Hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure.
Day 5: Pokhara - Kathmandu (200 kms / approx. 6 hour drive)
Breakfast. Today drive back to Kathmandu. On arrival, check into hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 6: Kathmandu City Tour
Breakfast. Today, enjoy a city tour of Kathmandu, visiting temples of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, temple of the living Goddess and stroll through the old Durbar Square. The rest of the evening is free to enjoy exploring the markets, pubs and casinos on own.
Day 7: Depart Kathmandu
Breakfast. Check out and transfer to Kathmandu International Airport for your onward journey.
Validity: Till 31st December 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with Bed
|Child without Bed
- 4 nights accommodation at the respective hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis.
- 2 nights accommodation at the respective hotel in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis.
- Meeting & assistance at the airport by our representative.
- Necessary arrival & departure transfers.
- Half day sightseeing tours in Kathmandu include:
- Kathmandu Durbar Square + Swayambhunath
- Pashupatinath + Boudhanath
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Applicable entrance fees of the above sightseeing places (but subject to change without prior notice, if revised).
- Surface transfer from Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu.
- Visit of Pokhara City including Bindabasini Temple, Seti Gorge, Devi’s Fall, Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave, Old Bazaar, World Peace Stupa + one hour boat ride on Phewa Lake.
- Sunrise tour to Sarangkot.
- An air-conditioned vehicle.
- An English-speaking guide will be provided during the sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- A local English-speaking guide will be provided during the sightseeing tour in Pokhara.
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry bills, bar bills, telephone bills, tipping, porterage at airport/hotel.
- Camera/video camera fees & museum fees (if any).
- Any other services which are not included in the above inclusions.
- Above rates are not valid for the festive season (Diwali, Christmas and New year). Please contact us for the same.
- All the hotels are subject to availability. In case fresh taxes are levied by the Government, the additional cost will have to be paid.
- Prices valid for those residing in India. NRIs/overseas guests are requested to contact us.
- Please check with regards to Covid guidelines/regulations before departure for both entry and exit country.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Condition apply.