Explore Gujarat - 6 Days
Validity: Till 31st March 2023
Day 1: Rajkot – Sasan Gir
Arrive in Rajkot and transfer by car to Sasan Gir. Enjoy a scenic drive through the heart of Kathiawar region of Gujarat. Drive through the town of Jetpur, famous for its fabric printing, and Junagadh, the erstwhile princely town with a fort and historical architecture. Check into your hotel in Sasan Gir at the edge of the National Park, the last abode of the Asiatic Lion. Enjoy a Cultural Evening followed by dinner. Overnight.
Day 2: Sasan Gir
Enjoy an early morning jungle safari in the National Park in open jeeps with driver guides. See the lions in their natural habitat and spot other wild life like spotted deer, leopard, fox, blue bull, exotic birds and more. Have lunch at your hotel. Rest of the day free. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Sasan Gir – Somnath Temple - Diu
After breakfast leave for the coastal town of Diu, visiting a Mango Orchard on the way. Halt briefly at the historical Somnath Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. This temple was raided 17 times by Mahmud of Ghazni for its wealth. Today, the temple stands proud, having survived the ravages of time. Arrive in Diu and check into your hotel on the beach. Overnight.
Day 4: Diu – Tour of Diu
After breakfast, enjoy various water sports on Nagao Beach like parasailing, water scooter etc. on your own. In the afternoon, take a tour of Diu town. Diu was a Portuguese colony until its secession to India. The town still retains its colonial flavor. Overnight.
Day 5: Diu - Gondal
After breakfast, depart for Gondal, passing through the protected Gir sanctuary and ancient towns. The scenic drive will give you an opportunity to experience the hinterland. Arrive at Gondal and check into the Orchard Palace, the guesthouse in the palace estate of the Prince of erstwhile Gondal State. Catch a glimpse of a royal past. Overnight.
Day 6: Gondal - Rajkot
After breakfast, enjoy the palace gardens and see an impressive collection of Vintage Cars at the Palace. Check out at noon and leave for Rajkot for your onward journey.
Package Price: From Rs. 30,995 per person on double sharing basis.
Validity: Till 31st March 2023
||Park hotel and Resort/ Similar
||Cidade Diu/ Similar
||Hotel Ajayraj/ Similar
- Accommodation on double occupancy basis in the above mentioned hotels or similar.
- Complimentary breakfast & dinner.
- WagonR / Alto / similar for all sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- 1 morning & 1 evening safari of exclusive jeep included.
- Meals other than those included in the package.
- Guide and entrance charges.
- Deviation from the tour itinerary.
- Travel Insurance.
- The park is closed to visitors from 16th June to 15th October every year, due to the monsoons and regeneration of the wildlife species.
- Above rates are not valid for the festive season (Diwali, Christmas and New year). Please contact us for the same.
- All the hotels are subject to availability. In case fresh taxes are levied by the Government, the additional cost will have to be paid.
- Prices valid for those residing in India. Non Residents/overseas guests are requested to contact us.
- Taxes as applicable.