Royal Rajasthan - 11 Days
Validity: Till 31st March 2024
Delhi - Jaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur
Day 1: Delhi – Old Delhi City Tour
Arrive Delhi and transfer to your hotel. Afternoon city tour of Old Delhi visiting the Red Fort, Jamma Mosque, Rajghat. This evening, enjoy a Sound & Light Show at the Red Fort. (optional). Overnight.
Day 2: Delhi – New Delhi City Tour
Breakfast. Morning at leisure. Afternoon, proceed on a half day sightseeing tour of New Delhi including Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar and drive past Government Buildings. Overnight.
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur' Afternoon City Tour
Breakfast. Morning, leave for Jaipur by road (259 km / 5 hrs). Arrive Jaipur and transfer to your hotel. This afternoon, enjoy a guided tour of Jaipur visiting City Palace, Jantar Mantar and photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Overnight.
Day 4: Jaipur – Amber Fort
Breakfast. Morning excursion to Amber Fort (9 km) with elephant ride (optional). Rest of the day free for shopping. Overnight.
Day 5: Jaipur – Jodhpur – Orientation Drive & Ummaid Bhawan Palace
Breakfast. This morning, leave for Jodhpur by road (321 km / 7 hrs). Arrive Jodhpur and transfer to hotel. In the evening, drive around the city and visit Ummaid Bhawan Palace. Overnight.
Day 6: Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – Jaisalmer Fort
After breakfast, leave for Jaisalmer. (300 km / 6-7 hrs). Arrive in Jaisalmer by late afternoon and check in at your hotel. In the evening, visit the Sonar Quila (Jaisalmer Fort) the only inhabited fort in India. Overnight.
Day 7: Jaisalmer – City Tour – Sam Sand Dunes
Breakfast. Morning City Tour including the Gadisar Lake, Patwoon Ki Haveli, Slim Sing ki Haveli. Evening visit to Sam Sand Dunes and enjoy a camel ride. Overnight.
Day 8: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur - City Tour
After breakfast, leave for Jodhpur by road (300 km / 6 - 7 hrs). Arrive Jodhpur in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. In the afternoon, enjoy a city tour including the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Museum and clock towers. Overnight.
Day 9: Jodhpur – Udaipur via Ranakpur
Breakfast. In the morning leave for Udaipur visiting Ranakpur (Jain Temples) enroute (7 hrs). Afternoon arrive and transfer to the hotel. Enjoy a boat ride at Lake Pichola this evening (optional). Overnight.
Day 10 – Udaipur – City Tour
Boat ride at sunrise on Lake Pichola (optional). After breakfast, enjoy a city tour of City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Museum and Sahelion Ki Bari. Overnight.
Day 11 – Udaipur
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport.
Package Price: From Rs. 49,700 per person sharing a double sharing basis.
Validity: Till 31st March 2024
||Crimson Park The Heritage Jal Mahal
||Deoki Niwas Palace
- 10 nights / 11 days as per above itinerary.
- Accommodation in base category room on double sharing basis.
- Airport / Railway Station arrival and departure transfers in an Indigo / similar.
- Sightseeing as mentioned above. The vehicle is for point to point travel and not at guest’s disposal.
- Air Fare / Train fare. Toll charges, parking charges.
- Camel ride at Jaisalmer.
- Guide charges & entry fee during sightseeing.
- Any other item not specified in “Price includes”.
- Above rates are not valid for the festive season (Diwali, Christmas and New year). Please contact us for the same.
- Price valid for Indian nationals only. NRIs / Overseas guests are requested to contact us.
- Hotel mentioned are subject to availability.
- Taxes as applicable.