Splendor of Nepal – 9 Days
Validity: Till 31st December 2023
Day 1: Kathmandu
Welcome to Nepal! On arrival at Kathmandu airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu – Pashupatinath, Boudhnath & Patan Tour
After breakfast, enjoy a half day tour of Pashupatinath and Boudhnath Temples and Patan
Pashupatinath: 6kms from Kathmandu city, on the banks of the famous Bagmati River is one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple built in pagoda style, has a gilded roof and richly carved doors. Entrance to non – Hindus is strictly forbidden.
Boudhnath: This stupa is 11kms from Kathmandu city and is one of the biggest of its kind. It was built by King Man Deva on an octagonal base inset with prayer wheels.
Patan: One of Nepal’s major cities 5kms southeast of Kathmandu, Patan is also known as ‘Lalitpur’, the city of artisans, is home to the valley’s finest craftsmen who have preserved such ancient techniques as the repoussé and lost wax process used to produce exquisite sculptures in metal. Return to your hotel.
Day 3: Kathmandu - Nagarkot (2 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Nagarkot at 2,900 meters above sea-level to enjoy a beautiful sunrise and a view of the Kathmandu valley. Ganesh Himal, Gauri Shankar and Everest can be seen from here. You can extend your sojourn to explore the countryside. Check in at your hotel.
Day 4: Nagarkot - Pokhara (7 hrs)
Breakfast. Drive to Pokhara, enjoying the scenery along the hilly riverside road. Arrive and check in at your hotel. Go boating on Phewa Lake for one hour.
Day 5: Pokhara - Half Day Tour
Breakfast. Enjoy an early sunrise tour to Sarangkot to view the spectacular view across Pokhara (subject to weather conditions). The winning combination of snow-clad peaks and snow fed lakes and rivers make Pokhara one of the most picturesque natural attractions in Nepal. It is the only city in the world from where the Great Himalayan Peaks can be admired from such a close distance. Also visit the Bindhyabasini Temple, Seti Gorge, Devi’s Fall, Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave, Old Bazaar and World Peace Stupa.
Day 6: Pokhara - Chitwan National Park (4 hrs)
After breakfast, enjoy a scenic drive to Chitwan. Enroute visit Manakamana Temple one of the most visited temples in Nepal where devotees offer prayers to the goddess to fulfil their wishes. Take a cable car ride for a spectacular view of the mountains.
On arrival at the resort, a naturalist will brief you about the wildlife programs and the lodge/camp facilities. The park is famous for its variety of wildlife, especially the Great Indian One Horned Rhino and the elusive Royal Bengal Tiger.
Day 7: Chitwan - Jungle Activities
Breakfast. Enjoy jungle activities all day as per the lodge program - an excellent opportunity for bird watching and chances to see a variety of animals like deer, wild boar, rhinoceros, monkey, sloth bear, gaur and more.
Day 8: Chitwan - Kathmandu (6 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Kathmandu admiring the dramatic scenery along the way as the highway follows a series of deep river valleys, villages and cascading rice terraces. Arrive and check in at your hotel. Rest of the day free to explore or shop on your own.
Day 9: Kathmandu
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till 31st December 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with Bed
|Child Without Bed (5-10 yrs)
- 3 nights at hotel in Kathmandu on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 1 night at hotel in Nagarkot on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 2 nights at hotel in Chitwan on Full Board basis + jungle activities as per resort program which includes elephant back safari in community forest, canoe ride (subject to water level), nature walk and bird watching.
- 2 nights at hotel in Pokhara on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Meeting & assistance at the airport by our representative.
- Necessary arrival & departure transfers.
- Half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu include: Pashupatinath + Boudhnath, Patan Durbar Square.
- Applicable entrance fees of the above sightseeing places (but subject to change without prior notice, if revised).
- Surface transfer from Kathmandu - Nagarkot and Nagarkot – Pokhara – Chitwan – Kathmandu.
- Visit of Pokhara City including Bindhyabasini Temple, Seti Gorge, Devi’s Fall, Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave, Old Bazaar, World Peace Stupa + one hour boat ride on Phewa Lake.
- Sunrise tour to Sarangkot.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- An English-speaking guide during the sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- A local English-speaking guide during the sightseeing tour in Pokhara.
- A local English-speaking naturalist during the jungle activities in Chitwan.
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry bills, bar bills, telephone bills, tipping, porterage at airport/hotel.
- Camera/video camera fees & museum fees (if any).
- Any other services which are not included in the above inclusions.
- Above rates are not valid for the festive season (Diwali, Christmas and New year). Please contact us for the same.
- All the hotels are subject to availability. In case fresh taxes are levied by the Government, the additional cost will have to be paid.
- Prices valid for those residing in India. NRIs / overseas guests are requested to contact us.
- Please check with regards to Covid guidelines/regulations before departure for both entry and exit country.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.