Adorable Kenya Only for You – 8 days
Validity: Till 14th October, 2020
Day 1: Nairobi – Mount Kenya & the Rainforests of Africa
A warm welcome awaits you upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by our representative. Thereafter you will drive through the lush green coffee and pineapple plantations of Thika into the Mt. Kenya Rainforest arriving at the Serena Mountain Lodge, a beautiful forest cabin lodge situated in a million year old Rainforest. Here the animals come to drink at the natural waterhole and salt lick. You will see Elephant, Buffalo, Waterbuck, Hyena, Bushbuck and other plains game. Dinner and overnight game viewing at Serena Mountain Lodge. Overnight.
A Complimentary Nature Walk this afternoon with the resident Naturalist Ranger and Guides who will take you through the Rainforest as you learn about the Flora and Fauna of this area together with its full natural history which will end with a Jungle Tea. You can participate in tree planting, fishing and mountain hiking.
Day 2: Aberdares and the OL Pejeta Conservancy
Breakfast. Proceed to Sweetwaters Tented Camp, home of the Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Sanctuary where you will enjoy a lovely lunch followed by our first game drive in Kenya. We will see Lion, Elephant, Buffalo and many other plains game and if we are lucky even Leopard. Dinner at the camp followed by an optional night game drive which is bookable only at the camp. Overnight at the Camp. Some optional activities at extra cost like Nature Walks, Night Game Drives, Camel Riding. Overnight.
Day 3: The OL Pejeta Conservancy
Breakfast. We shall proceed for a full morning of game driving in this beautiful region. We will also visit the Rhino Sanctuary where we will find Baraka the Blind Rhino and many other plains game. We will also visit the only Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Kenya here during our game drive today. Return to the camp for lunch followed by a short siesta and thereafter an evening game drive to see more wildlife. Enjoy. Dinner and overnight at the camp followed by an optional night game drive which is bookable only at the camp. Overnight.
Day 4: Aberdares to the Great Rift Valley
After a hearty breakfast you will depart for Lake Elmenteita, one of the soda ash lakes in the Great Rift Valley, which is the perfect home for tens of thousands of flamingos. Arrive in time for lunch at Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp. After a sumptuous lunch, have the afternoon at complete relaxation as you enjoy swimming or a walk around the lake shore followed by dinner and overnight at Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp. Some of the optional activities at additional cost you may ask for Balloon safaris nearby, Nature Walks and Hikes, Night Game Drive. Overnight.
Day 5: The Great Rift Valley to Maasai Mara
After a hearty breakfast, you will depart for the fabled Maasai Mara National Reserve. The enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest migrations and its home for the big five Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Arrive in time for lunch at the beautiful Mara Serena Safari Lodge. After a sumptuous lunch, you will depart for an afternoon game drive to see the game of savannah. Dinner and overnight at Mara Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 6: Maasai Mara
A relaxed rise followed by a hearty breakfast and thereafter a full day game drive with picnic lunch to see the varied game of the Maasai Mara. This region is Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Optional visit to a local Maasai village. Dinner and overnight at Mara Serena Safari Lodge. An optional tour most highly recommended the Hot Air Balloon Safari in the Maasai Mara.
During your Safari we will enjoy a fantastic champagne breakfast by the Hippo Pools where you will enjoy an Al Fresco breakfast right on the banks of the mighty Mara River.
Day 7: Maasai Mara to Nairobi
After a hearty breakfast you will depart for Nairobi. Upon arrival into Nairobi you are met and transferred to the lovely Nairobi Serena Hotel which is located in the heart of the City right opposite the Uhuru Park and on the Central Park. The Hotel boasts of the best French Restaurant in East and Central Africa. The Cafe Maghreb serves fine international and a choice of good quality Indian Cuisine for all meals. Lunch and Dinner at on your own. This afternoon your driver guide will take you to the Maasai Market for shopping should you wish. Some optional activities you may seek like the Casino, Night Clubs, and Museums etc
Day 8: Nairobi
Hearty breakfast at your hotel. If your flight is departing in the afternoon, we have some time to enjoy some excursions in and around the city.
Validity: Till 14th October, 2020
|No of Person
|Twin / Double
|Child with Bed
- Shoulder Season: October to 22 December, 2019
- Festive Season: 22 December, 2019 – 2 January, 2020 and 1 July, 2020 to 14th October, 2020
- Peak Season: 2 January, 2020 to 31 March, 2020
- Low Season: 1 April, 2020 to 30 June, 2020
- Arrival meet and assist and all airport transfers.
- Accommodation with all meals throughout your safari and bed and breakfast at Nairobi.
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with pop up roof ideal for game viewing with a window seat for every person.
- Services of an English speaking safari driver guide.
- All the activities as listed in the itinerary.
- All park entrance & conservation fees.
- Complimentary bottled water and snack hamper in all our vehicles.
- Comprehensive tour documents and wildlife checklist.
Special Complimentary Value Add on:
- Tree planting and nature walk in Mountain Lodge.
- Hippo pool breakfast at Mara Serena.
- Complimentary backpack, safari hat and water bottle for every guest.
- Any items of a personal nature such as drinks, tips, mineral water, laundry, telephones, extra meals etc.
- Personal travel or trip cancellation insurance.
- International airfare.
- Visa fees.
- Please note that complimentary drinking water is not serviced during meals in Kenya. This has to be purchased from the bar.
- The hotels offer two bottles of drinking water in the rooms on complimentary basis.
- This safari is conducted in a land cruiser with 7 window seats maximum.
- Our vehicles are not air conditioned as they have open tops.
- Taxes as applicable.