Best of British Columbia – 8 days
Day 1: Vancouver
Arrive Vancouver International Airport, pick-up vehicle from car rental agency and proceed to hotel. In evening, visit FlyOver Canada (admission included), a 4D show experiencing a gentle ride. Chairlift-style seats are elevated before a large spherical screen creating an illusion of flying over the landscapes. Overnight.
Day 2: Vancouver
After breakfast, proceed with your included tickets to explore the Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge. Crossing Lions Gate Bridge, look-out for British Property's exclusive homes, En route visit Capilano Salmon Hatchery and continue to the Capilano Suspension bridge. At Capilano experience a heart-stopping Cliffwalk and Treetops Adventure. Later proceed to Grouse Mountain, ride the famous Skyride to mountaintop. Stroll at Grouse Mountain to explore actives like Guided bird watching tours, Theatre in the Sky's "Born to Fly", seasonal logging shows, Peak Chairlift, Lumberjack Show, the Eye of the Wind and much more… Rest of the day at leisure to explore Vancouver city. Visit MacMillan Planetarium, Canada Place, Robson Street (known for shopping), English Bay, Stanley Park, Granville Island, Chinatown and Gastown. Overnight.
Day 3: Vancouver to Victoria
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal to board 90 Minute Ride on BC Ferries. Sail across the Strait of Georgia, to reach Swartz Bay. Disembark and drive to Butchart Gardens (admission included), one of Victoria's most celebrated sites and rated amongst the most beautiful gardens in the world. Later make your way to Victoria's Inner Harbour, maritime heritage and colonial charm. Overnight.
Day 4: Victoria to Whistler
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Proceed with your included tickets for Whale Watching Adventure. Staring at the picturesque marine wildlife, seek out for orca whales, seals, porpoises and much more. Later, drive to Nanaimo ferry terminal for 100 Minute ferry ride on BC Ferries to Horseshoe Bay. Disembark and follow the spectacular Sea-to-Sky Highway to Whistler enjoying the breathtaking views, scenic ocean vistas, mountains, waterfalls. En-route visit Shannon Falls and explore dramatic canyons. Overnight.
Day 5: Whistler
After breakfast, follow the smells of fresh waffle cones to discover Whistler's best ice cream parlors, bistros and coffee shops. Later afternoon, from Whistler village take the exciting Peak-2-Peak Gondola (admission included) - a 3 km span between the peaks of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. Wait for the Silver Gondolas as they offer glass bottoms for the entire 360-degree experience. Take advantage of several optional adventure activities in Whistler like, a ride on an All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV), Whistler Bungee gives thrill seekers an unforgettable experience, with an experienced naturalist guide pedal to Alta Lake, then paddle across the lake and down the River of Golden Dreams. Overnight.
Day 6: Whistler to Kamloops
After, breakfast check-out and drive to Kamloops. The vast, rugged landscape of Kamloops showcases a variety of terrain, from silt bluffs to rolling hills, that attracts visitors from all over the world. Check out the unbelievable panoramic views of mountain ranges, lush agriculture fields, Kamloops Lake and the meeting of the North and South Thompson Rivers right in the heart of the city. Overnight.
Day 7: Kamloops to Kelowna
After breakfast, check-out and drive south along highway 97 towards Vernon. Vernon offers several lakes, world-class golf, mountain and wellness resorts, great beaches and trails, outstanding mountain biking and spectacular farmers' markets. Later continue journey to Kelowna. As the largest city located on stunning Okanagan Lake, Kelowna is a recreational lakeside paradise with miles of beautiful parkland and several sandy beaches that provide wonderful opportunities for swimming, boating, water-skiing, windsurfing and fishing. Overnight in Kelowna hotel.
Day 8: Kelowna to Vancouver – 390 KM
After breakfast check-out and transfer to Vancouver Airport / Vancouver downtown to connect to onward destination.
Validity: April to 31st May, 2020
Tour Price Per Person
||Child with bed
(2 – 11 years)
Validity: June to 31st October, 2020
Tour Price Per Person
||Child with bed
(2 – 11 years)
- 7 Nights accommodation in the hotel.
- 7 Breakfasts at restaurant in the hotel.
- Cost of basic 08 day self-drive rental car with GPS.
- Entrance Fees to visit attractions:
- Vancouver: Fly Over Canada, Capilano Suspension Bridge & Grouse Mountain.
- Victoria: Whale Watching Tour & Butchart Gardens.
- BC Ferries: Tsawwassen / Swartz Bay & Nanaimo / Horseshoe Bay.
- Whistler: Peak-2-Peak Gondola.
- Activities and any services, other than specified.
- Attractions are subject to weather conditions.
- Tips and porterage.
- International/Domestic Airfares.
- Visa Fees.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Surcharges as applicable.
- Vehicle rates are based on 24 Hours.
- Passengers will be charged directly for additional hours, days and additional coverage / hours or optional products purchased at the commencement of the rental.
- Vehicle pick-up and drop-off are from the respective airports only.
- Maximum occupancy of a vehicle will be 5 people.
- Minimum age for car rental is 25. Drivers under the age of 25 will be subject to a surcharge of CAD 25 per day. Certain car classes may not be available to drivers under the age of 25.
- Self-drive cost does not include any discounts or promotions.
- The guest who is driving the vehicle must carry valid credit card on his / her name.
- Tolls, national park fees, parking fees passengers need to pay directly.
- Drop-off fees has to be paid locally by the client to the vendor if applicable.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.