Beautiful Hanoi - 5 Days
Validity: Till 30th September 2023
Day 1: Hanoi - City Tour
Arrive Hanoi, you will be warmly greeted by our representative and transferred to your centrally located hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or Hanoi Opera House. Check in and relax.
In the afternoon, pick up from your hotel to visit HỏaLò Prison, a former prison also called Central House or ironically Hanoi Hilton, built when Indochina was an integral part of the French Empire. Partly destroyed in 1990, it is now a museum. Visit the Hoan Kiem Lake (Sword Lake) in the centre of Hanoi, Turtle Tower, Ngoc Son Temple and see the traditional Vietnamese and French colonial buildings surrounding the lake. Explore the Dong Xuan market. Your car will take you to back to your hotel. Later, you can rent a cyclo around the Old Quarter and Sword Lake at your own expense and explore the surroundings.
Day 2: Hanoi - Ninh Binh & Tam Coq - Hanoi
Breakfast. Transfer to Ninh Binh province 110 km away, where Tam Coc - Bich Dong is a popular tourist destination in northern Vietnam. Along Hoang Long River, vast limestone cliffs rising out of the rice paddies make Tam Coc look similar to Halong Bay. Take ariver trip to Tam and through the three limestone caves of Tam Coc. Nearby is Hoa Lu, the ruins of the ancient capital of Vietnam during 10th century. Return to Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay by Shuttle Bus - Hanoi
Breakfast. The driver of Syrena Cruises will pick you up and take you to Ha Long Bay, a tiny island where you can enjoy swimming, kayaking in the blue waters, and discover hidden caves. Arrive at the International Tuan Chau harbour where the captain welcomes you on board Syrena Cruises. Check in, enjoy a welcome drink and hear the safety briefing.
Ha Long Bay, home to about 1600 islands and inlets is a UNESCO Natural Wonder of the World site. Enjoy lunch while cruising through famous sights - Ba Hang fishing village, Đỉnh Hương island, ChóĐá islet, GàChọi islet. The cruise stops at BồNâu cave, the core area. Transfer by tender boats to Surprise Cave – the largest cave and one of the most beautiful with stalactites and stalagmites formed over centuries.
Transfer by tender to the Titop Island, named by UncleHo after Gherman Stepanovich Titop the Soviet astronaut. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach or climb the steps of the Rock to the top of the island for a nice view. Return to the cruise ship. Relax and enjoy sunset on the sun deck along with happy hour. Enjoy a Vietnamese cooking demonstration and acquaint yourself with the set menu dinner. Evening activities include film entertainment (in the dining room), squid fishing, or any other services offered on board.
Overnight on cruise.
Day 4: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Early in the morning, opt for Tai Chi instructions on the sundeck (30 minutes) whilst cruising to Luồn Cave. Enjoy a light breakfast on board followed by a guided tour to visit Luồn Cave by a traditional bamboo boat rowed by a local boatman.
Return to Syrena cruise, relax and check out of cabin. Please put your luggage outside the door. Porters will collect and get them ready on the pier for you.
Enjoy brunch buffet menu served in the dining room. Settle bills in the dining room after brunch (if any). Transfer by tender back to Tuan Chau harbour and disembarkation. Return to your hotel in Hanoi. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 5: Hanoi
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport for your next flight.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till 30th September 2023
|Child with Bed
|Child with no Bed
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Shuttle bus transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay.
- Accommodation in selected category of hotels with daily breakfast.
- English speaking guide.
- Admission fee for the above-mentioned sightseeing.
- Cruise on Halong Bay is inclusive of all meals.
- Local Government tax and service charge.
- Travel Insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare.
- Visa stamp fee Vietnam: $25.
- No early check in or late check out.
- Beverages and other meals not indicated in the program.
- Optional excursions and entrance fees and permit during free time.
- Additional transportation required due to any emergency.
- Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills, shopping etc.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoons, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- The cruise itinerary can be changed due weather conditions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- The above prices are subject to exchange fluctuations.
- Supplementary charges are applicable during any festive season.
- Please check Covid related guidelines before departure, for both, the country of entry and exit.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.