Austria Holiday - 7 Days
Validity: Till 31st December 2020
Day 1: Vienna
Welcome to Austria! On arrival at Vienna Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Later in the afternoon, get an overview of this spectacular city on a city tour of Vienna and explore various historical landmarks such as the Schonbrunn Palace. Overnight.
Day 2: Vienna – Salzburg
Breakfast. This morning check out and proceed on your own to Vienna station. Travel to the musical town of Salzburg and experience a memorable stay in Mozart’s city. Today we shall visit Hallstatt the ‘Pearl of the Salzkammergut’. Well-known by its breath-taking beauty, Hallstatt is considered by many visitors as one of the most beautiful lake side villages
in the World. Overnight.
Day 3: Salzburg
Breakfast. Today enjoy a Sound of Music tour. See the original film locations and relive the true story of the von Trapp family, filmed as the ‘Sound of Music’ in the Salzburg area. Enjoy the spectacular views of the scenic countryside and stop in picture perfect places such as Wolfgangsee and Mondsee. Overnight.
Day 4: Salzburg – Innsbruck
Breakfast. Travel by train to the valley of Innsbruck, the capital of the Alps and an ideal base for touring Tirol and its neighboring areas. The day is at leisure to explore the famous city which is a living treasure house of history and culture. Overnight.
Day 5: Innsbruck
Breakfast. Today, visit the Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens. A world of fantasy, an adventure museum with crystals, light and sound designs. Some of the highlights include the world’s largest crystal, a wall of crystals, a crystal dome and works by Salvador Dali and Andy Warhol. Overnight.
Day 6: Innsbruck – Vienna
Breakfast. Travel back to Vienna. The day is free for you to explore the city on your own. Also visit the McArthur Glen Designer Outlets and enjoy tax free shopping. We would recommend attending once in a lifetime experience at the Wiener Mozart concert and experience the performance in the original Mozart style in Vienna’s biggest and most famous
concert halls. Overnight.
Day 7: Vienna
Breakfast. This morning you will be transferred to Vienna Airport. Thank you for visiting Austria! We hope you have enjoyed your vacation and wish you a safe journey back home.
Validity: Till 31st December 2020
Tour Price Per Person
||Twin / Double
||Child with Bed
(Age 6 – 11years)
|Child no Bed
Age below 6 years)
- Accommodation at selected category of hotels.
- Daily breakfast.
- Sightseeing tour (Seat in Coach - The tour commences and concludes at city centerpoint, transfer to and from are not included).
- Vienna city tour with Schonbrunn Palace.
- Pearl of the Salzkammergut.
- Sound of Music Tour from Salzburg.
- Swarovski Crystal World to Wattens.
- Arrival and departure transfers in Vienna by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Inter-city travel by train (Second Class).
- International air ticket.
- Austria visa charges.
- Train station transfers.
- City tax payable at the time of check-out.
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Exchange rate is calculated at 77.74 as of 24th February. The price of the package is subject to change depending on the date of payment it can be at lower or higher rate.