Best of Canadian Rockies - 6 days
Validity: Till October 2023
Day 1: Calgary - Banff
Arrive this afternoon at Calgary International Airport (YYC). After collecting your bags, proceed to the shuttle desk at the airport for your transfer by coach (approx. 2 hrs) to the mountain resort of Banff, AB.
With Mt. Rundle and Mt. Cascade, part of the Rocky Mountains, dominating its skyline, the resort town of Banff is the largest town in the Rockies. Arrive Banff and check into your hotel. Rest of the day free to explore Banff Avenue with its many shops and restaurants on your own.
Day 2: Banff - Explore Banff & its Wildlife with Banff Gondola
Breakfast. Today, enjoy your tour of Banff & its Wildlife which includes admissions to Banff Gondola for a ride to the summit of the Sulphur Mountain. The 360 degrees panoramic views of the Bow Valley are spectacular. See some of the most incredible sights and sounds of Western Canada. Learn about its culture, geology, and wildlife.
See the most scenic and historically significant highlights such as the Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls, Surprise Corner Lookout, Hoodoos Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka. Enjoy hot chocolate or fresh water (depending on the time of year) and maple cookies at one of the scenic stops.
Day 3: Banff - Mountain Lakes & Waterfalls Tour of Yoho National Park and Lake Louise with lunch
Breakfast. See the best of Banff National Park and the surrounding wildernesses. The tour includes a 20-minute stop at Lake Moraine (late May onwards) and passes by the Victoria Glacier, Takakkaw Falls, Valley of Ten Peaks, Spiral Tunnels and Yoho National Park.
At Emerald Lake, stop for lunch (included) at the historic lodge on the shores of a jewel-toned lake in the middle of a beautiful glacial cirque. Enjoy time to stroll and explore.
Typically, there is an approximately 30-minute stop at Lake Louise, and one hour break at Emerald Lake Lodge. When Moraine Lake and Takkakaw Falls are not affected by seasonal road closures, the tour also offers a 50-minute stop at Moraine Lake and a one hour stop at the Takakkaw Falls.
Day 4: Banff - Icefields Parkway Discovery Tour to Jasper with admission to Ice Explorer & Glacier Skywalk and hot buffet lunch - Jasper
Breakfast. Featuring over one hundred visible glaciers, turquoise lakes and rushing waterfalls, discover Canada's most scenic mountain roadway i.e., the 230 km Icefield's Parkway which reveals cloud-piercing peaks, valley-carving glaciers, teal lakes, and dense forests.
A once-in-a-lifetime experience awaits you at the Columbia Icefield. Board the famous Ice Explorer for a ride to the Athabasca Glacier, the largest icefield south of the North Pole. Step beyond the Valley’s edge and do a walk on the Glacier Skywalk, a glass-floored suspended observation platform extending 30 meters out over the Sunwapta Valley. Glass is the only thing that separates you from rugged and wild terrain 918-foot (280 m) below!
Day 5: Jasper - Explore Jasper Tour with Lake Maligne Cruise & lunch
Breakfast. Explore the highlights of Jasper National Park all day with hot lunch included. Tour the historic townsite then head to the fascinating Maligne Canyon. Lookout for wildlife as you travel out of town to the various scenic spots.
End with an unforgettable cruise on Maligne Lake to Spirit Island. Surrounded by breath-taking mountains, glacier - fed Maligne Lake is known for its beauty and is home to the world-famous Spirit Island.
Day 6: Jasper
Breakfast. Transfer by coach to Edmonton International Airport (YEG). This is a four-hour run, and the coach departs Jasper at 7 am. Pick up from hotels in Jasper starts at 5:45 am.
Validity: Till October 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Youth (12-15 years)
|Child (3-11 years)
|Banff Ptarmigan Inn & Maligne Lodge
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Banff and 2 nights’ accommodations at Jasper, AB.
- Daily breakfast at Banff & Jasper.
- Transfer by coach from YYC Airport/Calgary downtown to hotel in Banff.
- Coach tour of Banff including admissions to Banff Gondola.
- Coach tour of Yoho National Park including Moraine Lake, Spiral Tunnels, Emerald Lake and Takakkaw Falls.
- Icefields Parkway Discovery from Banff to Jasper with photostop in Lake Louise and buffet lunch.
- Visit to Columbia Icefield including admissions to Ice Explorer Glacier Tour & Glacier Skywalk.
- Coach tour of Jasper including lunch (tour operates from 2nd May to 26th May 2023).
- Coach tour of Jasper including Maligne Lake Cruise and lunch (tour typically operates from 27th May to 10th Oct 2023).
- Coach transfer from hotel in Jasper to Edmonton International Airport (YEG).
- Resort Fees, Taxes & GST.
- Meals other than breakfast.
- Travel Insurance - highly recommended.
- Canada Park Fees.
- Porterage at hotels.
- Bottled water in hotel rooms.
- Telephone calls, laundry and other expenses.
- Any personal expenses.
- Gratuities for hotel staff.
- Optional tours and activities.
- Early check-in and late check-out charges. Charges will apply.
- Gratuities for tour guides/driver cum guides (expected).
- If applicable, cost of any RTPCR/Antigen Test or costs related to quarantine.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Please check any Covid related guidelines/regulations before departure of both the countries of entry and exit.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.