Best of Eastern Canada - 11 days
Validity: Till October 2023
Day 1: Toronto - Niagara Falls, ON
This afternoon, arrive in Toronto (YYZ International Airport). After collecting your bags, proceed to the shuttle transfer desk for your coach transfer from Toronto Airport to your hotel in Niagara Falls ON which takes approximately 2 hrs. Arrive and check in at your hotel.
Day 2: Niagara Falls - Hornblower Cruise
Breakfast. Cruise the Niagara Falls on the Hornblower Cruise: Voyage to the Falls. Sail aboard a state-of-the-art Hornblower catamaran past the American Falls, Bridal Veil, and the bottom of the falls to come face to face with the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Feel the thundering roar, awesome power, and amazing mist as your catamaran sails to the bottom of the falls and back. You can also choose Journey Behind the Falls as an optional. Rest of the day free.
Day 3: Niagara - Toronto
Breakfast. At mid-day, shuttle coach pick up from your hotel in Niagara Falls and transfer to downtown Toronto (approx. 2 hrs). Arrive Toronto and check in at your hotel. Rest of the evening free to explore downtown Toronto on your own. Check with us for many optional activities in Toronto.
Day 4: Toronto – Hop-on-Hop-Off Tour
Breakfast. Enjoy a tour of the city aboard the Hop-on Hop-off tour bus. The pass is valid for 24 hours and allows you unlimited hop-on hop-off privileges. The tour coach stops off at over 20 stops including popular destinations such as CN Tower, Ripley’s Aquarium, Royal Ontario Museum, Yonge & Dundas Square, Lawrence Market, Art Gallery of Ontario, Casa Loma, Bremner Boulevard, Distillery District and more. Pre-recorded audio commentary is offered on board.
Rest of the day free to explore the city of your own. The Distillery District and Theatre District on King Street are worth a visit.
Day 5: Toronto - Kingston
Breakfast. This morning check-out and travel by VIA Rail (tickets included in your tour package) from Toronto Union in downtown Toronto to Kingston. Your train departs at 10:32 am and arrives in Kingston at 12:42 pm. On arrival, transfer to your hotel on the Kingston waterfront.
Day 6: Kingston - Heart of Island 1,000 Island Cruise - Ottawa
Breakfast. This morning, pack your bags and check out of your hotel before leaving for your cruise. Depart on a 3-hour cruise from downtown Kingston into the heart of the Admiralty Islands, home to the highest concentration of small cottage islands and picturesque channels in the 1000 Islands. This is the most in-depth cruise, a perfect way to explore the scenery that has made the region world famous.
Onboard, enjoy live entertainment and live-hosted commentary which describes the history and folklore of the 1000 Islands. A fullservice bar and canteen is available. Ticket includes sightseeing, live music, and commentary; select departures can be upgraded to include a lunch or brunch.
After the cruise, transfer from your hotel in downtown Kingston to VIA Rail station for your 3-hour train journey to Ottawa. Arrive around 8:15 pm and transfer on your own to your hotel in downtown Ottawa.
Overnight in Ottawa, ON.
Day 7: Ottawa - Hop-on Hop-off City Tour - Montreal
Breakfast. Today, before you set off on your tour, pack your bags and check out. See the best of Ottawa on this guided bus tour. With your 1-day pass, hop aboard the double-decker, open-top bus for a panoramic sightseeing excursion. Great for kids and adults, your ticket lets you see over 75 sites at more than a dozen strategically placed stops. Hop off at every stop, or just take in views on the full city loop.
Late afternoon, transfer on own to Ottawa downtown VIA Rail station and depart for Montreal. Your train departs from Ottawa Downtown Station at 4 pm, arriving in Montreal Central at 6 pm. On arrival, transfer on own to your hotel in downtown Montreal.
Day 8: Montreal - Old Montreal Walking Tour
Breakfast. Join the Old Montreal Walking Tour with an expert guide who will take you on a 3-hour walking tour of the main historical sites of Old Montreal. Walk the charming, cobbled streets and winding alleys of the historic district which reveal a rich heritage.
Old Montreal East - Discover some of its hidden treasures along the way. See Cours le Royer, Rue St-Paul, Place Jacques-Cartier, the Town Hall, the Champ de Mars, Rue Bonsecours and its famous chapel, end near Bonsecours market.
Old Montreal West - Get off the beaten path with this guided tour of Old Montreal. Get a feel of Montreal in the 19th century and its dynamism today. See among others: the exterior of the Notre-Dame Basilica, Place d'Armes, St-Jacques Street and its banks, McGill Street, Place d'Youville and Place Royale, end near the Pointe-à-Callière Museum.
Day 9: Montreal - Quebec City
Breakfast. This morning, check out and transfer to Montreal VIA Rail station for your rail transfer to Quebec City. Your train departs at 12:45 pm and arrives in Quebec City at 4:30 pm. On arrival, transfer on your own to your hotel in downtown Quebec City. Rest of the day free to explore.
Day 10: Quebec City - Walking Tour
Breakfast. This morning, join the Walking Tour of Old Quebec City. Explore its historic part and see the top attractions in the Upper and Lower Town districts - like the Fortifications of Québec, Citadelle of Québec, Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church and more. Discover the vibrant history of the city founded in 1608 and get to know this UNESCO World Heritage site with a professional tour conductor.
Day 11: Quebec
Breakfast. Check out of your hotel and transfer on own to Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB) or VIA Rail station for your onward trip.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till October 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Youth (12-15 years)
|Child (3-11 years)
- Accommodation: 2 nights at Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City and 1 night at Kingston and Ottawa.
- Daily breakfast.
- Niagara Falls: admission to Hornblower Voyage to the Falls.
- Toronto: Toronto City Hop-on Hop-off Tour.
- Kingston: Heart of Island - 3 hour 1,000 Island Cruise.
- Ottawa: Ottawa Hop-on Hop-off City Tour.
- Montreal: Old Montreal Walking Tour.
- Quebec City: Quebec City Walking Tour.
- Coach transfer from Toronto airport to hotel in Niagara Falls, ON.
- Coach transfer from Niagara Falls, ON to hotel in downtown Toronto.
- VIA Rail Tickets (Economy): Toronto to Kingston, Kingston to Ottawa, Ottawa to Montreal, Montreal to Quebec City.
- Transfer from VIA Rail station in Kingston to hotel in downtown Kingston and back.
- Taxes & GST.
- Meals other than breakfast.
- Transfer from Toronto Airport (YYZ) to hotel in downtown Toronto.
- Transfer from hotel in downtown Toronto to Toronto Union Station (VIA Rail Station).
- Transfer from Ottawa Downtown VIA Rail station to downtown Ottawa hotel.
- Transfer from downtown Ottawa hotel to Ottawa Downtown VIA Rail station.
- Transfer from hotel in downtown Montreal to Pierre Elliott Montreal Airport (YUL).
- Park Fees.
- Porterage at hotels.
- Bottled water in hotel rooms.
- Visa and documentation fees.
- Telephone calls, laundry and other expenses.
- Any personal expenses.
- Gratuities for hotel staff (optional).
- Travel Insurance.
- Optional Tours and activities.
- Early check-in and late check-out charges. Charges will apply.
- Gratuities for tour guides/driver cum guides (expected).
- If applicable, cost of any RTPCR/Antigen Test or costs related to quarantine.
- Rooms featured will be Standard room unless specified otherwise.
- The Federal and/or Provincial health authorities may require that clients are double vaccinated and produce a vaccination certificate on demand. Please refer to Health Canada site for most up to date information in this regard before departure.
- Federal, Provincial, Municipal Health Authorities and/or certain service providers may require clients to wear a face mask.
- We recommend clients carry a digital/paper copy of their Vaccination Certificate on person to be produced on demand.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.