Best of Jordan - 8 Days
Validity: Till 31st October 2023
Day 1: Aqaba
Arrive Aqaba Airport where you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day free to relax. Dinner.
Day 2: Aqaba - Dead Sea - Desert Castle - Amman
After breakfast, drive to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth deep in the Jordan Valley and 55 km southeast of Amman. It is one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the world. It is the lowest body of water on earth, the lowest point on earth, and the world's richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years.
Proceed to the Eastern Desert to visit Al Kharraneh Castle, Amra Castle (a UNESCO World Heritage site), and Al Azraq Castle where Lawrence of Arabia resided and wrote part of his book “Seven Pillars of Wisdom”. Continue to Amman. Dinner.
Day 3: Amman - Jerash - Ajlun - Amman
After breakfast, visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash, including the paved and colonnaded streets, soaring hilltop temples, theatres, spacious public squares and plazas, baths, fountains and city walls.
Proceeding to northern Jordan to visit Ajloun, one of the most important ecological and historical sites in the Middle East; Ajloun Castle is a fine example of Islamic architecture built by Saladin’s general in 1184 AD to control the iron mines of Ajloun, and to counter the progress of the Crusaders by dominating the three main routes to the Jordan valley. It also protected the communication routes between Jordan and Syria. Return to Amman. Dinner.
Day 4: Amman - Madaba - Nebo - Shoback - Petra
After breakfast, visit Madaba, best known for the famous 6th century Mosaic map of Jerusalem & Holy Land, its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics and St. George’s church. See Mt. Nebo where, as per the Bible, Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land that he would never enter.
190 km south of Amman stands an impressive Crusader castle on a hilltop, rising above a rugged landscape dotted with fruit trees below. It is known as Shobak today, but the Crusaders named it Mont Real (Fortress of the Royal Mount). Built in 1115 by King Baldwin I of Jerusalem, it guarded the road from Damascus to Egypt. Arrive Petra. Dinner.
Day 5: Petra - Visit
After breakfast, visit the UNESCO Nabatean Red Rose city of Petra, one of the 7 Wonders of the World. Enter through 1 km long narrow gorge flanked by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colours and rock formations. This massive site contains hundreds of elaborated rock-cut tombs, a treasury, Roman-style theatres, temples, sacrificial altars and colonnaded streets. Dinner.
Day 6: Petra - Wadi Rum Jeep Ride - Amman
After breakfast, drive south to visit other significant sites including Wadi Rum best described by T.E Lawrence as “Vast, echoing and god-like”, and by the locals as “Valley of the Moon”. Explore Wadi Rum on a 2-hour jeep ride into the Jordanian desert! Drive to your hotel in Amman. Dinner.
Day 7: Wadi Rum - Aqaba
After breakfast, drive to Aqaba. Rest of the day is at leisure to relax. Dinner.
Day 8: Aqaba
After breakfast, transfer to King Hussein International Airport.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till 31st October 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with Bed
|Child without Bed
|Child Below 5 years
- Visa including meet and assist “Visa is free for the time being, only passport details are required before the guests’ arrival”.
- Transportation as per the above-mentioned program in an A/C vehicle with a professional driver.
- 7 nights’ accommodation based on sharing a Double/Twin room on Breakfast & Dinner basis at the above-mentioned category of hotels or similar.
- Private English-Speaking guide on touring days only.
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sites.
- A short horse ride from the main gate till the beginning of the Siq (we recommend against taking this ride).
- 2 hours’ jeep ride in Wadi Rum.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any tips & porterage at airport or hotel.
- Additional meals and breakfast on the day of arrival.
- Personal expenses.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part.
- Optional excursions.
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended).
- Guaranteed late check-out.
- Bookings will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. You will be provided alternatives if units suggested are not available and advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Above prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Please check before departure guidelines/regulations with regards to Covid for both the country of entry and exit.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.