Best of Philippines – 7 Days
Validity: Till 31st March 2024
Day 1: Manila
You will be met and greeted at the airport by our representative and transferred to the hotel of your choice. Check-in, freshen up and spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
Day 2: Manila City Tour and Lakbay Museo
Breakfast. You will be picked up from your hotel for your City Tour which includes historical Rizal Park named after Dr Jose Rizal, Philippine national hero; Intramuros also known as the “Walled City” considered as Manila itself during the Spanish colonial period. See Fort Santiago one of the most important historical sites where several lives were lost in its prisons during the Spanish Colonial Period and World War II; San Agustin Church, Manila Cathedral, one of the oldest churches and finally, the Cultural Centre of the Philippines, with performance & exhibition venues for various local and international productions.
Enjoy Indian/local lunch at a restaurant. Visit Lakbay Museo which offers 14 unique experiences in 11 different destinations and lets you travel to Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao to know more about Philippine history and culture at one spot. Try different Pinoy food and drinks, see traditional clothing and textiles, many traditional dances and shows and go around interactive exhibits. "14 Unique Experiences” include doing the iconic "lava walk" inside the Mayon Volcano, balancing a "palayok" (pot) on top of your head and swimming in a Giant Rice Bowl! Get up to 10 whooping FREEBIES (tasting experience) as you explore the mini motherland. Return to the hotel.
Day 3: Manila - Boracay via Caticlan
Breakfast. Check-out and transfer to the Domestic Airport for your flight to Boracay. Arrive, transfer and check-in at hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 4: Boracay Island Hopping Tour
Breakfast. Pick up from your hotel for the tour which will start from the boat station. Explore the Puka Beach and take a swim. Proceed to Crocodile Island for snorkelling and swimming followed by local lunch at the Picnic Area. Visit Crystal Cove Island and return to the boat station. Enjoy Indian/local dinner at a restaurant.
Day 5: Boracay - Cebu
Breakfast. Check-out and transfer to the Domestic Airport for your flight to Cebu. Arrive and check-in at your hotel.
Day 6: Cebu - City Tour
Breakfast. Enjoy your tour through this beautiful island and see the Lapu Monument, Magellan’s Shrine, Alegre Guitar Factory, Magellan’s Cross, Basilica Minore Del Sto. Nino, Heritage of Cebu Monument, Yap San Diego House, Taoist Temple, Running Tour: Colon Street, Fuente Osmena Circle, Capitol Site and much more. Enjoy a local lunch and return to the hotel.
Day 7: Cebu
Breakfast. Check-out and transfer to the airport.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till 31st March 2024
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with Bed
|Child without Bed
- 6 nights’ accommodation at the selected hotel category in Manila, Boracay and Cebu.
- Daily breakfast.
- 1 Indian/local lunch in Manila, 1 local lunch in Boracay and 1 local lunch in Cebu.
- Local Tours and Activities:
- Manila City Tour + Lakbay Museo.
- Boracay Island Hopping.
- Cebu Twin City Tour.
- Private roundtrip Airport transfer in Manila and Cebu.
- Seat-in-Coach roundtrip Airport transfer in Boracay.
- Applicable entrance fees.
- Service of English-speaking guide.
- International and domestic Air Tickets.
- All personal incidental expenses.
- All items not mentioned in the above inclusions.
- Terminal & Environmental Fees.
- Travel and Covid-19 Insurance.
- Quarantine Hotel (if required) RT-PCR Test.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, tour guides, boatmen & coordinators.
- All items are subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- No refund for un-utilized tour.
- Please be advised of the following:
- Island Hopping Tours and Water Activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Timings and activities are subject to change depending on the tour movement.
- Please strictly adhere to our health & safety protocols while on tour.
- Above rates are not valid for the festive season (Diwali, Christmas and New year). Please contact us for the same.
- In case fresh taxes are levied by the Government, the additional cost will have to be paid.
- Please check Covid guidelines/regulations before departure, for both entry and exit country.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.