Best of Slovenia & Croatia – 8 days
Validity: Till 31st December 2023
Day 1: Zagreb - Opatija
Arrive Zagreb airport where you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel in Opatija. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2: Opatija Tour
Breakfast. Opatija, an elegant tourist destination, is the centre of the Riviera with the longest tourist tradition in Croatia. It is in the Kvarner Bay where the Mediterranean reaches most deeply into the Central Europe mainland at the foot of the mountain Ucka. Surrounded by luxuriant evergreen vegetation, it is known for its numerous hotels - secession buildings from 19th century and beautiful promenade by the sea. It was once a favourite resort for European royalty. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 3: Opatija - Excursion to Istria
Breakfast. Go back in history and visit one the most significant tourist regions in Croatia and its beautiful towns; Rovinj - a typical medieval Venetian town, distinctive for its romantic narrow little streets and the imposing church of its patron saint, St. Euphemia; Porec - an ancient town known for its masterpieces of Byzantine sacral art, the Euphrasia’s Basilica dating from the 6th century; and Pula - an ancient town with its well-preserved amphitheatre. Free time for lunch on own.
Day 4: Opatija - Excursion to Plitvice National Park
Breakfast. Plitvice National Park is one of the most beautiful and best-preserved National Parks in the country. This is why the entire lakes and surrounding area were declared a National Park in 1949 and is listed on UNESCO`s list of World Heritage Sites. It is a valley situated between high forested mountains in which lie, one below another, a string of sixteen beautiful lakes of crystal blue and green waters. Fed by small streams and brooks, they spill into each other in 92 foaming cascades and thundering waterfalls.
Day 5: Opatija - Bled City Tour
Breakfast. Transfer from Opatija to Bled (approx. 2.5 hrs). In the afternoon, enjoy your sightseeing tour with a local guide (approx. 2 hrs). Bled is famous for its Lake Bled, a major tourist attraction. Perched on a rock overlooking the lake stands the Bled Castle built on top of a 130-meter cliff. It is one of the most visited tourist attractions in Slovenia.
Day 6: Bled - City Tour of Ljubljana
Breakfast. Drive to Ljubljana the capital city of Slovenia which lies in a basin between the Karst and the alpine region at 298 meters above sea level. It is a city with a soul, represented by the Baroque Old Town nestled at the foot of Castle Hill, the Art Nouveau mansions as well as masterpieces of the famous architect Jože Plečnik. Ljubljana is the political, cultural, scientific and university centre of Slovenia. See the open-air market, view the Ljubljanica River meandering through the city and the mighty castle rising above the narrow streets. Rest of the day is at leisure. Return to Bled.
Day 7: Bled - Excursion to Triglav National Park - Bohinj Lake
Breakfast. Bohinj is an alpine valley in the north-west of Slovenia, in the Julian Alps. It has a periglacial lake, Lake Bohinj. Some 20 km long and 5 km wide, Bohinj is the name given to the entire Sava Bohinjka basin southwest of Bled. Go up the Vogel Cable Car from Bohinj lake (569 m) to Vogel Ski Centre (1533 m) in only 3-4 minutes. Enjoy the view of the lake and mountains around it. The Savica Waterfall flows into Lake Bohinj. It is one of the must-see sights for Bohinj.
Day 8: Bled
Breakfast. Private transfer to Ljubljana Airport.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till 31st December 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with Parents
(below 12 yrs)
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the hotel of your choice. 4 nights Opatija, Zagreb in Croatia & 3 nights Bled, Slovenia.
- Daily breakfast.
- Return airport transfers.
- Private transfers in A/c vehicle between Opatija and Bled.
- Opatija sightseeing tour with transfers.
- Excursion to Istria includes transportation, guide, entrance fee to the Pula Amphitheatre.
- Plitvice National Park with entrance fees and guide.
- Bled City tour.
- Excursion to Triglav National Park – Bohinj Lake includes transportation, local guide in Bohinj, entrance fee to Mt Vogel Cable Car and Savica Waterfall (duration approx. 6 hrs).
- Airfare & airport taxes.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Optional activities / sightseeing’s not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Please check before departure Covid guidelines/regulations from both countries from entry and exit point.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.