Best of the Rockies - West Coast - 13 days
Validity: Till October 2023
Day 1: Calgary - Banff
On arrival at Calgary International Airport collect your bags and proceed to the shuttle desk at the airport for your pre-booked transfer (approx. 2 hrs) by coach to the mountain resort of Banff, AB. On arrival, check into your hotel. Rest of the day free to explore Banff Avenue with its many shops and restaurants on your own.
Day 2: Banff - Wildlife Tour and Banff Gondola Ride
Breakfast. Your orientation tour includes the most scenic and historically significant highlights of Banff - the Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls, Surprise Corner Lookout, Hoodoos Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka. Enjoy hot chocolate or fresh water (depending on the time of year) and maple cookies at one of the scenic stops.
This tour includes the famous Banff Gondola for a ride to the summit of the Sulphur Mountain. The views at the summit of the Sulphur Mountain are spectacular, with a 360-degree panorama view of the Bow Valley.
Day 3: Banff - Yoho National Park & Lake Louise
Breakfast. On this tour, see the most treasured spots in the Canadian Rockies through Banff and Yoho National Parks. Enjoy a 20-minute stop at Lake Moraine (late May onwards) and passby the Victoria Glacier, Takakkaw Falls, Valley of Ten Peaks, Spiral Tunnels and Yoho National Park.
At Emerald Lake, stop for lunch (included) at the historic lodge tucked on the shores jewel-toned lake in the middle of a beautiful glacial cirque. You’ll have time to stroll and explore.
Day 4: Banff - Icefields Parkway - Jasper
Breakfast. Enjoy stunning views of the Canadian Rockies on this tour, with roadside lookouts and trail heads enroute. From the iconic Lake Louise to the other worldly Columbia Icefield and beyond to Jasper, see glaciers up close and discover how they’ve shaped the landscape.
A once-in-a-lifetime experience at the Columbia Icefield awaits where you will board the famous Ice Explorers for a ride to the Athabasca Glacier, the largest icefield south of the North Pole. Step beyond the Valley’s edge and walk on the Glacier Skywalk, a glass-floored suspended observation platform extending 30 meters out over the Sunwapta Valley, where glass is the only thing that separates you from rugged and wild terrain 918-foot (280 m) below.
Day 5: Jasper - Jasper Tour and Lake Maligne Cruise
Breakfast. Spend the day exploring the highlights of Jasper National Park with hot lunch included. Tour the historic townsite, then the fascinating Maligne Canyon. Lookout for wildlife as you travel to the various scenic spots.
End with an unforgettable cruise on Maligne Lake to Spirit Island. Surrounded by breath-taking mountains, glacier fed Maligne Lake is world-renowned for its beauty and is home to famous Spirit Island.
Day 6: Jasper - Vancouver - Whistler
Breakfast. Morning, transfer by coach to the airport for your flight to Vancouver. On arrival collect your bags and proceed to SkyLynx desk at the airport for your express coach transfer (Approx. 2 hrs) to Whistler. Enjoy the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway on this transfer. Your coach will drop you off at the Gateway Loop from where you will have to transfer to your hotel on your own and check into your hotel.
Day 7: Whistler
With stunning mountain backdrops, Whistler is the fun and adventure capital on Canada’s west coast and popular during summer and winter. Enjoy many optional hiking, biking, rafting and adrenaline-fuelled activities. Please check with us for these. The hub is the chalet-style pedestrian village at the base of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains.
Day 8: Whistler - Vancouver
This morning, check out and travel in a luxury tour coach to Vancouver (Approx. 2 hrs). There are departures available from 9 am to 7 pm.
On arrival, transfer on your own from the Vancouver Bus Depot to your hotel in downtown Vancouver. Rest of the day is free.
Day 9: City Tour of Vancouver and Capilano Suspension Bridge
Breakfast. See the highlights of downtown, including Canada Place, home of the 2010 Olympic Cauldron. Wind through impressive modern and historic architecture, past the Arts and Financial Districts, and the fashion hub of Robson Street. Enter the 1,000-acre urban rainforest, Stanley Park, for a view of the city. Visit the First Nations Totem Poles before whisking off to North Vancouver.
Cross the Lions Gate Bridge to Vancouver’s scenic North Shore, and the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. Don’t miss the First Nations artwork and the historic Story Centre. From the spectacular Cliffwalk, gaze out over towering cedars, and the Capilano River winding through the valley far below. Walk across the Capilano Suspension Bridge to the other side where many unique experiences await, including the Treetops Adventure.
Day 10: Vancouver
Breakfast. Vancouver is the most beautiful and cosmopolitan city on Canada's west coast, nestled between the Pacific Coast and the Coastal Mountain Range. Enjoy the amenities of a world class city including a variety of international cuisines, tours and soft adventure options. Do check with us for these.
Day 11: Vancouver - Victoria visit to Butchart Gardens
Breakfast. Depart this morning for Victoria on Vancouver Island and the capital of the Province of British Columbia. Take a 90-minute ferry crossing across the Straits of Georgia from Tsawwassen on the mainland to Swartz Bay on Vancouver Island.
Arrive Swartz Bay and visit Butchart Gardens, spanning over 55 acres of meticulously manicured beauty. Continue to downtown Victoria and the majestic Victoria Inner Harbour to take in the historic sights of the capital city, named after Queen Victoria.
Day 12: Victoria
Breakfast. Victoria, leafy, flower-filled, and very colonial is known for her museums, English charm, seafront parks, and ocean adventures. Choose from ziplining through treetops to crescent moon kayaking, diving, seaplane tours, golfing, hiking, or cycling. Please check with us for these options.
Day 13: Victoria - Vancouver
Breakfast. This morning, check-out and depart for Vancouver International Airport. Transfer by coach and ferry. (Approx. 4 hrs including 90 minutes of ferry crossing).
Validity: Till October 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Youth (12-15 years)
|Child (3-11 years)
- 12 nights accommodation in 3-star hotel. Options for 4 and 5 star also available.
- Breakfast at all destinations except in Whistler, BC.
- Banff: Coach tour of Banff including admissions to Banff Gondola.
- Banff: Coach tour of Yoho National Park including Moraine Lake, Spiral Tunnels, Emerald Lake, Takakkaw Falls and lunch.
- Banff: Icefields Parkway Discovery from Banff to Jasper with photostop in Lake Louise and Buffet Lunch.
- Visit to Columbia Icefield including admission to Ice Explorer Glacier tour & Glacier Skywalk.
- Jasper: Coach tour of Jasper including lunch (Tour operating from 2nd May to 26th May 2023).
- Jasper: Coach tour of Jasper including Maligne Lake Cruise and lunch. (Tour typically operating 27th May to 10 Oct 2023).
- Vancouver: City tour of Vancouver including admission to Capilano Bridge & Park.
- Vancouver to Victoria: Coach & Ferry transfer from Vancouver to Victoria including Tour of Victoria.
- Victoria: Admissions to Butchart Gardens.
- Calgary: Coach transfer from YYC International Airport (Calgary) to hotel in Banff.
- Jasper: Coach transfer from hotels in Jasper to YEG (Edmonton) International Airport.
- Vancouver: Coach transfer from YVR (Vancouver) International Airport to Whistler.
- Whistler: Coach transfer from Whistler to downtown Vancouver.
- Coach & Ferry transfer from Victoria to YVR (Vancouver) International Airport.
- Ferry tickets Vancouver – Victoria – Vancouver.
- Resort fees, taxes & GST.
- Breakfast in Whistler and other meals.
- Transfer from hotel in downtown Vancouver to Vancouver International Airport.
- Canada Park Fees.
- Porterage at hotels.
- Bottled water in hotel rooms.
- Visa and documentation Fees.
- Telephone calls, laundry, and other expenses.
- Any personal expenses.
- Gratuities for hotel staff.
- Travel Insurance.
- Optional tours and activities.
- Early check-in and late check-out charges. Charges will apply.
- Gratuities for tour guides/driver cum guides (Expected).
- If applicable, cost of any RTPCR/Antigen Test or costs related to quarantine.
- The Federal and/or Provincial health authorities may require that clients are double vaccinated and produce a vaccination certificate on demand. Please refer to Health Canada site for most up to date information in this regard.
- Federal, Provincial, Municipal Health Authorities and/or certain service providers may require clients to wear a face mask.
- We recommend clients carry a digital/paper copy of their Vaccination Certificate on person to be produced on demand.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.