Best of Turkiye - 9 Days
Validity: Till 30th November 2023
Day 1: Istanbul
Arrive at Istanbul Airport, where you will be welcomed and transferred to your hotel in old city. A welcome package with tour vouchers, an Istanbul map, and other touristic information will be waiting for you upon arrival there. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2: Istanbul - Full Day Old City Tour
Breakfast. Pick up from your hotel for the guided tour (with lunch) of the Hagia Sophia Mosque, pride of the Byzantine architecture, Byzantine Hippodrome, where chariot races were held, Blue Mosque, famous for its blue Iznik tiles, Topkapi Palace, former residence of Ottoman Sultans and Grand Bazaar, Turkey's largest covered market with 4000 shops.
Day 3: Istanbul - Sightseeing & Bosphorus Cruise
After breakfast visit the Spice Market, and then, embark on a cruise along the Bosphorus, the unique winding strait separating two continents. After lunch, visit Camlica Hill, Camlica Mosque and Beylerbeyi Palace, the summer residence of Ottoman Sultans used in the 19th century.
Day 4: Istanbul - Cappadocia
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport by your private vehicle to take a direct flight from Istanbul to Cappadoccia, (approx. 1 hour). Upon arrival, meet our representative at the exit of the airport and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore on your own.
Day 5: Cappadocia - Tour
Breakfast. You can book an early morning optional hot air balloon tour to enjoy the magnificent view of the valleys and the region. Pick up from your hotel to see Devrent Valley (Imagination Valley), spectacular fairy chimneys and beautiful landscapes. Visit Pasabag (known as Monk Valley) with its double and triple headed rock formations. Lunch at Avanos, famous for pottery and Redriver (Kızılırmak). Visit the open-air museum, famous for wall painting, dating back to the 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks. Finally see Uchisar castle, a natural rock formation of the biggest mass of fairy chimneys of the region, used as a fortress in the past.
Day 6: Cappadocia - Kusadasi
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Izmir. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel.
Day 7: Kusadasi - Ephesus Tour
After breakfast, see the ancient Roman city of Ephesus to explore the Arcadian Way, Roman Baths, Temple of Hadrian, the Celsius Library, and the Antique Theatre. In the afternoon, visit the famous Sirince village with its cute village houses. Stop for lunch, explore on your own for a while and transfer back to your hotel.
Day 8: Kusadasi - Pamukkale & Hierapolis Ancient City
After breakfast, visit Hierapolis, the ancient Greco-Roman city on top of hot springs. See the large necropolis, Great Baths, Frontinus Street, Theatre, Martyrion of St. Phillip, and the antique pool also known as Cleopatra’s pool. Finally, be amazed by travertines, (the terraces of carbonate minerals left by flowing water) and take a bare footed walk. Enjoy your lunch and drive back to your hotel.
Day 9: Kusadasi - Istanbul
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Istanbul. The tour concludes upon arrival in Istanbul.
Validity: Till 30th November 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Child 6 to 11 yrs with Bed
|Child below 6 yrs without Bed
- 8 nights at your selected category of hotel.
- Private airport transfers.
- Domestic flight tickets (15 kg allowance).
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Entrance fees to museums.
- English speaking local tour guides.
- Daily excursions as per above itinerary.
- Daily water bottle.
- Air Ticket.
- Visa and Travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses such as minibar at the hotels.
- Drinks at meals.
- Meals other than specified.
- Tips, porterage, laundry, telephone, optional excursions, and any items of personal nature.
- Cost of any medical or quarantine related to Covid check.
- Any services not specified in the ‘Price Includes’ head.
- The above price is based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together. All rates are subject to change and are dependent upon availability.
- The price is based on the standard room category, which can occupy a maximum of 3 persons (adult/child); however, you may opt for higher room/suite categories at additional cost.
- 3 star prices on request.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, replaced by Underground Cistern or Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum & Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, replaced with Spice Bazaar.
- Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Mondays, replaced by Yildiz Palace.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- All services are subject to availability.
- Please check Covid related guidelines/regulations before departure for both the country of exit and entry.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.