Canada Unmatched - Western Discovery – Self Drive – 13 days
Validity: Till 30th September 2023
Day 1: Vancouver
Arrive Vancouver International Airport, pick up vehicle from car rental agency, and proceed to hotel. In evening, visit FlyOver Canada (admission included), a 4D show experiencing a gentle ride. Chairlift-style seats are elevated before a large spherical screen creating an illusion of flying over the landscapes. Overnight.
Day 2: Vancouver
After breakfast, proceed with your included tickets to explore the Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge. Crossing Lions Gate Bridge, look-out for British Property's exclusive homes, enroute visit Capilano Salmon Hatchery and continue to the Capilano Suspension bridge. At Capilano experience a heart-stopping Cliffwalk and Treetops Adventure. Later proceed to Grouse Mountain, ride the famous Skyride to mountaintop. Stroll at Grouse Mountain to explore actives like Guided bird watching tours, Theatre in the Sky's "Born to Fly", seasonal logging shows, Peak Chairlift, Lumberjack Show, the Eye of the Wind and much more… Rest of the day at leisure to explore Vancouver City, visit MacMillan Planetarium, Canada Place, Robson Street (known for shopping), English Bay, Stanley Park, Granville Island, Chinatown and Gastown. Overnight.
Day 3: Vancouver to Victoria – 115 KM
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal to board 90 Minute Ferry Ride on BC Ferries. Sail across the Strait of Georgia, to reach Swartz Bay. Disembark and drive to Butchart Gardens (admission included), one of Victoria's most celebrated sites and rated amongst the most beautiful gardens in the world. Later make your way to Victoria's Inner Harbour, maritime heritage and colonial charm. Overnight.
Day 4: Victoria to Whistler – 245 KM
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Proceed with your included tickets for Whale Watching Adventure. Staring at the picturesque marine wildlife, seek out for orca whales, seals, porpoises and much more. Later, drive to Nanaimo ferry terminal for 100 minutes' ferry ride on BC Ferries to Horseshoe Bay. Disembark and follow the spectacular Sea-to-Sky Highway to Whistler enjoying the breathtaking views, scenic ocean vistas, mountains, waterfalls. En-route visit Shannon Falls and explore dramatic canyons. Overnight.
Day 5: Whistler
After breakfast, follow the smells of fresh waffle cones to discover Whistler's best ice cream parlors, bistros and coffee shops. Later afternoon, from Whistler village take the exciting Peak-2-Peak Gondola (admission included) - a 3 km span between the peaks of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. Wait for the Silver Gondolas as they offer glass bottoms for the entire 360-degree experience. Take advantage of several optional adventure activities in Whistler like, a ride on an All Terrain Vehicle (ATV), Whistler Bungee – giving thrill seekers an unforgettable experience, with an experienced naturalist guide pedal to Alta Lake, then paddle across the lake and down the River of Golden Dreams. Overnight.
Day 6: Whistler to Kamloops – 360 KM
After, breakfast check-out and drive to Kamloops. The vast, rugged landscape of Kamloops showcases a variety of terrain, from silt bluffs to rolling hills, that attracts visitors from all over the world. Check out the unbelievable panoramic views of mountain ranges, lush agriculture fields, Kamloops Lake and the meeting of the North and South Thompson Rivers right in the heart of the city. Overnight.
Day 7: Kamloops to Jasper – 440 KM
After breakfast, check-out and drive north along the Thompson River through the Yellowhead Pass to Jasper. The mountains part to reveal the aquamarine, glacier-fed lakes perched above the emerald valleys and the grazing elk of Jasper National Park. Overnight in Jasper hotel.
Day 8: Jasper
After breakfast day is at leisure to experience the uniquely beautiful landscape of Jasper National Park where history is set amid some of the most rugged peaks in the Rockies. Explore Jasper town-site, Athabasca Viewpoint, Maligne Canyon and Maligne Lake. At Maligne Canyon, stroll along 50 meter walls and learn about its unique underground water system. Later, enjoy Maligne Lake Boat Cruise (admission included) and we suggest a visit to Miette Hot Springs, White Water Rafting, Jasper Skytram, Sky Gazing and much more. Overnight in Jasper hotel.
Day 9: Jasper to Lake Louise via Columbia Icefields – 230 KM
After breakfast, check-out and drive to Lake Louise via the Icefields Parkway - Canada's most scenic mountain roadway, a route to glaciers, lakes and waterfalls. Arrive at the Columbia Icefields Discovery Center, take the Ice Explorer Ride which takes you up the Athabasca Glacier. Later take a coach from the Discovery Center to the Glacier Skywalk, a glass-floored observation platform over the Sunwapta Valley for an unobstructed view of the surrounding glaciers. Continue along the Parkway to the Crowfoot Glacier, Peyto Lake and Bow Lake enroute to Lake Louise. Overnight in Lake Louise hotel.
Day 10: Lake Louise to Banff – 60 KM
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Rest of the morning at leisure to enjoy the charms of beautiful Lake Louise. Lake Louise, known for its turquoise, glacier-fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau. Explore multiple optional activities like Kayaking, Hiking trails wind up to the Lake Agnes, The Spa, Lake Louise Gondola and much more. Later drive to Banff. On arrival, check-in at hotel and rest of the day is at leisure to explore famous Banff Avenue. Overnight in Banff hotel.
Day 11: Banff
After breakfast day is at leisure. The resort town of Banff, set amongst the towering mountains of Rundle, Tunnel, Cascade and Norquay. Explore Bow Falls, Tunnel Mountain Drive, Surprise Corner, Hoodoos, Two Jack Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka Boat Cruise (admission included) for one hour which portraits the wildlife and vegetation including the Devil's gap at foothills of the Rockies. A gentle ride on the Banff Gondola (admission included) takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360 degree panorama of the Bow Valley. Afternoon hike along one of the groomed trails or stroll through the town site of Banff to shop in the many boutiques and shops. Overnight in Banff hotel.
Day 12: Banff to Calgary – 130 KM
After breakfast, check-out and drive to Kananaskis. Enjoy the most powerful experience of the Rockies, a 12 Minute Summit Helicopter Ride. Later continue your journey to Calgary. On arrival check-in at hotel in Calgary. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Calgary.
Day 13: Calgary
After breakfast, morning is at leisure to explore on own the city's rapid growth as a booming oil economy, Heritage Park, Fort Calgary, Stampede Park, and Canada Olympic Park. Afternoon check-out and proceed to drop off vehicle at car rental agency's location at Calgary Airport.
Validity: Till 30th September 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with bed
(2 – 11 years)
- 12 nights accommodation in the hotel.
- Daily breakfast.
- Cost of basic 13 days self-drive rental car with GPS.
- Vancouver: Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain, Flyover Canada.
- Victoria: Whale Watching Tour and Butchart Gardens.
- BC Ferries: Tsawwassen/Swatrz Bay and Nanaimo/Horseshoe Bay.
- Whistler: Peak-2-Peak Gondola.
- Jasper: Maligne Lake Boat Cruise.
- Columbia Icefields: Ice Explorer Ride and Glacier Skywalk.
- Banff: Sulphur Mountain Gondola and Lake Minnewanka Boat Cruise.
- Kananaskis: 12 minute Summit Helicopter ride
- Activities and any services, other than specified.
- Attractions are subject to weather conditions.
- Tips and porterage.
- International/Domestic Airfares.
- Visa Fees.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Surcharges as applicable.
- Vehicle rates are based on 24 Hours.
- Passengers will be charged directly for additional hours, days and additional coverage / hours or optional products purchased at the commencement of the rental.
- Vehicle pick-up and drop-off are from the respective airports only.
- Maximum occupancy of a vehicle will be 5 people.
- Minimum age for car rental is 25. Drivers under the age of 25 will be subject to a surcharge of CAD 25 per day. Certain car classes may not be available to drivers under the age of 25.
- Self-drive cost does not include any discounts or promotions.
- The guest who is driving the vehicle must carry valid credit card on his / her name.
- Tolls, national park fees, parking fees passengers need to pay directly.
- Drop-off fees has to be paid locally by the client to the vendor if applicable.
- Above rates are not valid for the festive season (Christmas and New year). Please contact us for the same.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.