Cherry Blossoms At Japan - 8 Days
Validity: 18th March to 7th May, 2020
Day 1: Tokyo
Arrival at Narita airport and upon arrival you will be welcomed by our representative and transferred to the hotel of your choice. Check in to hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight.
Day 2: Tokyo
Breakfast. After breakfast we shall proceed for Tokyo City Tour which includes Meiji Shrine, National Diet Building, and East Gardens of the Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street. We shall stop to enjoy lunch in Japanese style. After lunch we shall proceed for the Tokyo Bay Cruise, Odaiba Seaside Park, Japanese dance visit, drive through Ginza, your tour will end at either Tokyo station or at the city center. Dinner on your own and overnight.
Day 3: Tokyo
Breakfast. After breakfast proceed for Cherry Blossom Tour at the world famous Showa Kinen Park, the entire park is home to approximately 1,500 cherry trees that bloom in full glory. Inside, there is a vast garden with a beautiful landscape formed by roughly 200 cherry trees amidst an expansive lawn. There is also a bridge from where rows of cherry trees can be seen lining the river. Participants will be guided to the captivating cherry blossom viewing spots in the park. Enjoy spring in Japan to the full as you gaze upon delightful tulips, rape blossoms, bonsai trees, a Japanese garden, and other blooms of the season.
We shall stop to enjoy Japanese style lunch you can choose from veg / non-veg. Then we shall enjoy a bird's eye view of cherry blossoms and see a sweeping panorama of the city from 150 meters above the ground at the Tokyo Tower Main Observatory. Then we shall proceed for the Chidorigafuchi / Kitanomaru Park or Shinjuku Gyoen. Chidorigafuchi Possibly the most popular cherry blossom viewing spot, this place is visited by over 1 million people from all over the country each year. Delight in the wonderful scenery of a tunnel of beautiful blooms formed by 260 Yoshino and Oshima cherry trees along the water.
It is still not over, Sumida River Nighttime Cherry Blossom Cruise - On this limited-time cruise, enjoy the illuminated nighttime cherry blossoms and a traditional Furisode-san dance performance, all set against a beautifully lit-up Tokyo Skytree ® in the background. For dinner, savor a bento made especially for this cruise from the long-established Japanese restaurant "Asakusa Imahan". Return back to the hotel, dinner is on your own, overnight.
Day 4: Tokyo – Hakone
We shall check out and proceed for Mt Fuji & Hakone tour. We shall visit Mount Fuji upto 5th Station stop for photos and see the stunning Mount Fuji. Enjoy Japanese style lunch and experience the local cuisine (veg / non-veg).
After lunch we shall cruise Lake Ashi for 15 minutes. Take the stunning Mt. Komagatake Ropeway (50 min tour), after which we shall depart for Hakone. Check in to the hotel and enjoy Hot spring. Dinner on your own and overnight.
Day 5: Hakone - Kyoto
Breakfast. Check - out from hotel and proceed to Odawara Station on your own and board the world famous bullet train Shinkansen Nozomi 27 and depart for Kyoto. On arrival at Kyoto lunch on your own. After lunch transfer to hotel on your own and check into the hotel of your choice. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight.
Day 6: Kyoto – Nara
Breakfast. We start our exciting Kyoto & Nara Tour today morning. The tour includes visit to Nijo Castle, Kinkaku-ji Temple, Kyoto Imperial Palace, Kitano Tenmangu Shrine. Enjoy Japanese style local cuisine today (veg / non-veg).
After lunch proceed from Kyoto to Nara. At Nara see the beautiful Nara Park & Todai-ji Temple (Great Buddha), Kasuga Taisha Shrine, Nara Nagomika and then transfer back to your hotel in Kyoto. Overnight.
Day 7: Kyoto
Breakfast. After Breakfast proceed for Sagano Bamboo Grove & Arashiyama tour. We shall see the Tenryu-ji Temple, Sagano Bamboo Grove (Enjoy a relaxing walk through the Sagano Bamboo Grove), Jojakko-ji Temple, Togetsu-kyo Bridge, Yakatabune Boat Boarding Pier (A guide will accompany the tour until arriving at the Yakatabune Boat Boarding Pier). We shall stop for Japanese lunch (veg / non-veg). Your tour ends after the lunch and explore the city on your own. Dinner on your own and overnight.
Day 8: Kyoto
Breakfast. Check out of the hotel and transfer to airport for your flight back home.
Validity: 18th March to 7th May, 2020
Tour Price Per Person
||Double / Twin
||Child with Bed
||Child with no Bed
- 3 nights in Tokyo, 1 night in Hakone and 4 nights in Kyoto.
- Daily breakfast.
- Return airport transfers on seat in coach basis.
- Seat in coach - Tokyo City tour with Japanese lunch.
- Cherry Blossom City tour with Japanese lunch.
- Seat in coach - Mt. Fuji & Hakone tour with Japanese lunch.
- Bullet train ticket from Odawara - Kyoto.
- Kyoto & Nara tour with Japanese lunch.
- Station to hotel transfer & vice versa.
- Local transfer to pick up point for seat in coach tours.
- Local transfers from drop-off point for seat in coach tours (Tokyo station / Kyoto station / Osaka station or other).
- Expenses of personal nature like - tipping, laundry & telephone calls, beverages.
- Porter at the airport and hotel.
- Flight visa & insurance fee.
- Meal – which is not mentioned in inclusion.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- The above rates are subject to exchange fluctuations.
- Taxes as applicable.