South Africa Tour – 12 days
Validity: Till 31st December 2021
Day 1: Cape Town
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you will meet our representative and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight.
Day 2: Cape Town - City Tour
After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour. You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breath-taking view over the city (entrance is included). Return to your hotel. Overnight.
Day 3: Cape Town - Peninsula Tour
Breakfast. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour, travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the "Flying Dutchman" and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southernmost tip of the African continent. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of "Able Seaman Just Nuisance" the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Overnight.
Day 4: Cape Town – Oudtshoorn
After breakfast, check and transfer to Oudtshoorn. It is known as the 'Feather Capital of the World' thanks to its huge ostrich industry. Arrive and in the afternoon enjoy a tour of the Wildlife Ranch where you will visit a crocodile Park where you have opportunity to take pictures with Cheetah. Check into hotel and spend rest of evening in the comfort of your hotel. Overnight.
Day 5: Oudtshoorn - Knysna
After breakfast leave for a tour of the Cango Caves - In Oudtshoorn you go underground to marvel at the icy formations in the Cango Caves, regarded as one of South Africa's most spectacular natural wonders. Later enjoy a tour of the Ostrich Farm before your transfer to Knysna.
Arrive in Knysna, later you will go on a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon. Enjoy an amazing view of the imposing sandstone 'Heads' which guard the sea entrance to Knysna's huge tidal lagoon, and the forests, marshes and pristine beaches surrounding it. Evening, you check into the hotel. Overnight.
Day 6: Knysna – George - Johannesburg - Sun City
After breakfast transfer to George airport to board a flight to Johannesburg. On arrival you are met by our representative for a transfer to Sun City.
The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge manmade lake offering various water sports. Optional activities include Hot Air Ballooning. Enjoy lunch at the Raj Indian Restaurant (own account). Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. This magical city knows no limits - you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste. Overnight.
Day 7: Sun City
After breakfast you will enjoy your day at leisure. Optional game drives to Pilanesberg Nature Reserve to see the Big 5 (cost of the game drive is not included). Overnight.
Day 8: Sun City – Kruger
After breakfast transfer to Kruger National Park. The Kruger National Park in South Africa is one of the oldest and largest reserves in Africa. The park boasts a tremendous variety of game – The Big 5 and bird life in its numerous habitats. You should see: elephant, giraffe, zebra, buffalo, warthog, lion, spotted hyenas, baboon, hippo, impala, kudu, vervet monkey, waterbuck, Tsessebe, wildebeest, bush baby, mongoose, duiker, steenbok, klipspringer, genet, bats. You may see: leopard, wild dog, cheetah, roan antelope, sable antelope, bat-eared fox, rhino, honey badger, porcupine, rebook, aardvark, aardwolf, civet, and caracal and serval suni. Arrive and check in the lodge. Overnight.
Day 9: Kruger
Breakfast. Enjoy a full day of game drive. Overnight.
Day 10: Kruger National Park – Johannesburg
Breakfast. Depart for Johannesburg and on arrival you will be transferred to the hotel.
Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight.
Day 11: Johannesburg
Breakfast. Today we shall leave for a Gold Reef City Tour. Where you will see reconstruction of Johannesburg during the Gold Rush era, built around a mine. Activities include a Victorian fun fair, miners' houses, brewery, pubs, restaurants and stock exchange. You can watch molten gold being poured and take a trip down an old mine shaft. Tribal dancing adds to the fun. Return to hotel. Overnight.
Day 12: Johannesburg
Breakfast and transfer to OR Tambo International for flight back home.
Validity: Till 31st December 2021
Tour Price Per Person
|Quad (4 persons)
|Child with Bed
and 2 adults
|Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard – Cape Town /
Queens Hotel – Oudtshoorn / Graywood Hotel – Knysna /
The Cabanas – Sun City / Casa do Sol – Kurger /
Centurion Lake – Johannesburg or similar
|Southern Sun Cape Sun – Cape Town /
Queens Hotel – Oudtshoorn / Kynsna Log Inn – Knysna /
Sun City Main Hotel - Sun City / Portea Kruger Gate – Kurger
Centurion Lake Hotel – Johannesburg or similar
|Pepper Club Hotel – Cape Town /
Simola – Knysna / Queens Hotel – Outshoorn /
Cascades Hotel – Sun City / Imabali Lodge – Kruger /
Hilton Hotel – Johannesburg or similar
- Meet and greet representation at the airport.
- Full day "Cape Peninsula" & a half-day "Mother City" tour in Cape Town.
- Accommodation in standard rooms on bed & breakfast basis for 11 nights and 12 days.
- 3 nights Cape Town, 1 night at Oudtshoorn, 1 night at Knysna, 2 nights at Sun City, 2 nights at Kruger and 2 nights at Johannesburg.
- All transfers & sightseeing is on seat in coach basis in an air conditioned luxury vehicle.
- Day visit to Cango Caves and Wildlife Ranch, Ostrich Farm and a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain cable car ride.
- 2 Game drives at Kruger.
- A guided tour of the Gold Reef City.
- All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
- Personal insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger's take out their own insurance before departing for South Africa.
- Drinks and lunches / dinner except where mentioned.
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- Porterage at hotels and airports.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- Above rates are not valid for the festive season (Christmas and New year). Please contact us for the same.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. You will be provided alternatives if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Hotels as mentioned above or similar.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.