Complete South Africa - 12 Days
Validity: Till 31st March 2024
Day 1: Cape Town
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2: Cape Town - City Tour
After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour. Enjoy a scenic coastal drive through Clifton and Sea Point and pass the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and some other historical sights - District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge, ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breath-taking view over the city (entrance is included). Return to your hotel.
Day 3: Cape Town - Full Day Peninsula Tour
Breakfast. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will be taken to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and enjoy the spectacular views. Take some photos at the second southernmost tip of the African continent. Visit beautiful Boulders Beachand have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy.
Day 4: Cape Town - Oudtshoorn
After breakfast, check out and transfer to Oudtshoorn, known as the ‘Feather Capital of the World’ thanks to its huge ostrich industry. In the afternoon, enjoy a tour of the Wildlife Ranch where you visit a Crocodile Park and can take photos with Cheetah. Check into your hotel and spend the rest of evening at leisure.
Day 5: Oudtshoorn - Cango Caves - Ostrich Farm - Knysna
After breakfast leave for a tour of the Cango Caves. Go underground to marvel at the icy formations regarded as one of South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders. Enjoy a tour of the Ostrich Farm before your transfer to Knysna.
Arrive in Knysna, and later, go on a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon. Enjoy an amazing view of the imposing sandstone ‘Heads’ which guard the sea entrance to Knysna’s huge tidal lagoon, and the forests, marshes and pristine beaches surrounding it. Evening, you check into the hotel.
Day 6: Knysna - George - Johannesburg - Sun City
After breakfast transfer to George Airport for your flight to Johannesburg. On arrival, our representative will meet you for the transfer to Sun City.
The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge manmade lake offering various water sports. Optional activities include Hot Air Ballooning. Enjoy lunch at the Raj Indian Restaurant (own account).
Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. Try your luck to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre. There are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste.
Day 7: Sun City - Pilansberg Nature Reserve (optional)
Breakfast. Enjoy your day at leisure or take optional game drives to Pilanesberg Nature Reserve to see the Big 5 (cost of the game drive is not included).
Day 8: Sun City - Kruger
After breakfast transfer to Kruger National Park, one of the oldest and largest reserves in Africa. The park boasts a tremendous variety of game - The Big 5 and bird life in its numerous habitats. You should see: elephant, giraffe, zebra, buffalo, warthog, lion, spotted hyenas, baboon, hippo, impala, kudu, vervet monkey, waterbuck, Tsessebe, wildebeest, bush baby, mongoose, duiker, steenbok, klipspringer, genet, bats. You may see: leopard, wild dog, cheetah, roan antelope, sable antelope, bat-eared fox, rhino, honey badger, porcupine, rebook, aardvark, aardwolf, civet, and caracal and serval suni. Arrive and check in the lodge.
Day 9: Kruger - Full Day Game Drive
Breakfast. Enjoy a full day of game drive.
Day 10: Kruger National Park - Johannesburg
Breakfast. Depart for Johannesburg, arriveand transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 11: Johannesburg - Gold Reef City
Breakfast. On this tour you will see reconstruction of Johannesburg during the Gold Rush era, built around a mine. Activities include a Victorian fun fair, miners' houses, brewery, pubs, restaurants and stock exchange. You can watch molten gold being poured and take a trip down an old mine shaft. Tribal dancing adds to the fun. Return to hotel.
Day 12: Johannesburg
Breakfast and transfer to OR Tambo International Airport.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till 31st March 2024
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with Bed & 2 adults
(below 12 years)
- Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport.
- Full day “Cape Peninsula” & a half-day “Mother City” Tour in Cape Town.
- Accommodation in standard rooms on bed & breakfast basis for 11 nights and 12 days.
- 3 nights at Cape Town, 1 night at Oudtshoorn, 1 night at Knysna, 2 nights at Sun City, 2 nights at Kruger and 2 nights at Johannesburg.
- All transfers & sightseeing is on seat in coach basis in an air conditioned luxury vehicle.
- Day visit to Cango Caves and Wildlife Ranch, Ostrich Farm and a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain Cable car ride.
- 2 Game Drives at Kruger.
- A guided tour of the Gold Reef City.
- All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
- Personal Insurance - we strongly suggest that passengers take out their own insurance before departing for South Africa.
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned.
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- Porterage at hotels and airports.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. You will be provided alternatives if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Please check Covid related guidelines/regulations before departure for both the country of entry and exit.
- Above prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.