Czech Republic, Austria & Hungary - 10 Days
Validity: Till 31st December 2023
Day 1: Prague - Folklore Dinner Show
Arrive at Prague International Airport and transfer to your hotel. This evening, enjoy a traditional Czech Dinner and Folklore Show with performers in traditional costume, music and dancing. Feel free to join in! Enjoy a Czech meal prepared using original recipes. Drink wine and medovina, along with non-alcoholic beverages. Transfer is included as well.
Day 2: Prague - Grand City Tour
Breakfast. Join the city tour of Prague (UNESCO), a historical and architectural jewel of Central Europe. Visit Prague Castle and Prague’s most dominant sight - Saint Vitus Cathedral. After a 75-minute walk (approx.) with your guide, drive to the pier on the Vltava River to board a tour boat. Relax while admiring the beauty and panorama of Prague from a different perspective.
Day 3: Prague - Karlovy Vary & Moser Factory
Breakfast. Karlovy Vary is probably the best-known spa town in the Czech Republic. Its history begins in the 14th century, at the time of the reign of Charles IV. The healing powers of the local springs have been tested by such greats as the Russian Tsar Peter the Great and German poet Goethe. The Moser Factory is world famous for its luxury hand crafted decorative glass and crystalware.
Day 4: Prague - Vienna
Breakfast. Transfer to Prague Central Station travel into Vienna by rail. Arrive and transfer to your hotel on your own. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 5: Vienna - City Tour & Schönbrunn Palace
Breakfast. Enjoy a City Tour along the famous Ringstrasse, see the most important tourist attractions of Vienna and visit the magnificent Schönbrunn Palace with a tour guide. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 6: Vienna - Danube Valley Tour
Breakfast. This day trip takes you to the Wachau, a picturesque valley along the Danube. Enjoy a bus trip in a modern coach from Vienna and visit the magnificent Benedictine Melk Abbey. Lunch is only included in the winter season. Take the boat from Melk to Krems and enjoy a walking tour. Return to Vienna.
Day 7: Vienna - Budapest
Breakfast. Walk to Vienna Central Station. Use your train ticket in 2nd class to Budapest, arrive and transfer to your hotel.
Day 8: Budapest - City Tour & Danube Cruise
Breakfast. Enjoy a sightseeing tour: City park (walk): Heroes' Square, Vajdahunyad Castle, Széchenyi Spa - Andrássy Avenue - Opera - Synagogue of Dohány Street - St. Stephen's Basilica - Parliament - Castle district (walk): Matthias church, Fisherman's Bastion - Gellért Hill (walk), Citadel. This tour includes a 1-hour Danube river cruise.
Day 9: Budapest - Szechenyi Bath
Breakfast. Begin your day of relaxation at Budapest's famous Szechenyi hot spring spa. Free time for last-minute shopping.
Day 10: Budapest
Breakfast. Transfer to Budapest International Airport for your departure.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till 31st December 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with Bed
|Child without Bed
- 9 nights’ accommodation at the hotel of your choice.
- Daily breakfast.
- All transfers mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Train tickets in 2nd class: Prague - Vienna - Budapest including seat reservation.
- Folklore Dinner in Prague with transfers.
- Grand City Tour of Prague (SIC).
- Day Tour to Karlovy Vary & Moser Factory (SIC).
- Vienna City Tour & Schönbrunn Palace (SIC).
- Danube Valley Tour from Vienna (SIC).
- Budapest City Tour including Danube river cruise (SIC).
- Admission to Szechenyi Thermal Bath.
- Breakfast on arrival day.
- International airfare.
- Hotel pick up and drops.
- Baggage porterage at airport/hotel.
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended).
- Beverages, snacks, lunches, dinners unless otherwise noted in itinerary.
- Guaranteed late check-out.
- Any service not specifically listed under Includes.
- Bookings will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. You will be provided alternatives if units suggested are not available and advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Above prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Please check before departure, guidelines/regulations with regards to Covid for both the country of entry and exit.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.