Dubai for Families - 6 Days
Validity: Till 31st March 2024
Day 1: Dubai - Dhow Cruise with Dinner
Arrive, transfer to your hotel and check in. In the evening, our local representative will transfer you for an evening Dhow Cruise. Enjoy the romantic cruise and dine under moonlight. View amazing Dubai by night - the splendid old architecture Sheikh Saeed house, the Heritage village, Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht club, Chamber of Commerce, National Bank of Dubai and more.
The specially designed vessel is made of beautiful teak wood with an artistic touch that will make your dining experience more special. Dinner is served with complimentary soft drinks and mineral water. An impressive variety of international cuisine is complemented by genuine Arabian hospitality.
Day 2: Dubai - City Tour with Burj Khalifa
After breakfast, enjoy a half day City Tour including the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979 and designed in the style of Fatimi Mosques in Egypt. See Jumeriah Public Beach and Burj Al Arab the most luxurious and tallest standing hotel in the world, Palm Jumeirah with a short stop in Atlantis. Pass by Sheikh Mohamed's palace, enjoy a short break by the creek to view the amazing architecture of Deira Towers. Visit the fascinating underground Dubai Museum housed in the Al Fahidi Fort, built in 1800 from sea rocks and gypsum. Next, see the colourful textile market and stop at the gold souq for amazing jewellery, shop at Dubai Mall and end with Burj Khalifa at the top 124th Floor viewing deck. Return to the hotel.
Day 3: Dubai - Desert Safari with Barbequed Dinner
Breakfast. Morning is at leisure as you catch up on shopping in Dubai which is an experience. In the late evening, depart for an exciting Desert Safari. Take a thrilling roller coaster ride on the sand dunes, continue to the Bedouin Campsite, where soft drinks and beverages are available. Take a camel ride among the dunes, try smoking a Shisha or try your hand at henna painting. Enjoy a delicious barbecue and belly dance performance in comfortable tents under the starlit sky. Return to your hotel.
Day 4: Dubai - Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
Breakfast. Transfer from your hotel to Yas Island, enroute take in the sights and sounds of the Abu Dhabi city Visit the stunning Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque that houses the largest Iranian carpet and chandelier in the world. Then visit the Mina Zayed Port markets. Head towards the Heritage Village, a man-made project that beautifully showcases traditional crafts and the lifestyle of a Bedouin Village. Drive past the iconic Emirates Palace. Check in and rest of the evening is at leisure at the YAS Island.. and enjoy complimentary unlimited park access to any 2 parks while staying at the Yas Island Hotel. Choose from either Ferrari World, Yas Water World, Warner Bros or Sea World.
Day 5: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
Breakfast. Enjoy your day at the 2 of the parks chosen by you with unlimited enjoyment at your time and pace.
Day6: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
Breakfast. Enjoy unlimited access of the park chosen by you till your time of departure. Check-out and transfer to the airport.
Validity: Till 31st March 2024
Tour Price Per Person:
Child with Bed
|Child (2-12 yrs) with Bed
|Child without Bed
- 3 nights at Dubai and 2 nights at Yas Island Abu Dhabi at the selected category of hotel.
- Daily breakfast.
- Return airport transfers on seat-in-coach (SIC) basis.
- Half day Dubai City Tour on SIC basis.
- Desert Dune Safari with BBQ dinner on SIC basis.
- Burj Khalifa 124th floor with transfers.
- Dhow Cruise.
- Inter hotel transfer from Dubai hotel to Yas Island, Abu Dhabi.
- Yas Island access to any of the 2 parks from the following: Ferrari World, Yas Water World, Warner Bros, or Sea World.
- Return airfare and airport taxes.
- UAE Visa.
- Meals not specified above.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges.
- Tips and porterage.
- Personal expenses.
- Surcharges applicable if any.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. You will be provided with alternatives if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- The above prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Blackout dates applicable, please check with us.
- Please check Covid related guidelines and regulations before departure, for both country or countries of entry and exit.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.