Eclectic Spain - 9 Days
Validity: Till 31st December 2022
Day 1: Barcelona
Arrive at Barcelona Airport, transfer to your hotel and check-in. Rest of the day is free to explore the city. Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 2: Barcelona - Barcelona Old Town & Sky Views: Montjuic Castle & Cable Car
Start your walking tour at the famous Ramblas, the heart of the city centre. Walk around the Old Town and visit the famous Boqueria Market. Discover Raval, the most multicultural and off the beaten path district. Take the Montjuic funicular and enjoy the best views from the top. Enjoy the breathtaking views of Barcelona’s skyline from the Montjuic Cable Car. Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 3: Barcelona - Montserrat - Half Day Tour with Transfers
Enjoy this tour with your passionate guide, who will give you expert local insights into deeply rooted cultural traditions. We will pick you up at your accommodation and take comfortable transportation to the mountain of Montserrat. This magnificent 4,000-foot wonder is easily recognizable from afar by its “serrated” top it is named after. The Benedictine monastery of Santa Maria de Montserrat at 2,380 ft enjoys a stunning location, surrounded by an unforgettable natural landscape. Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 4: Barcelona - Valencia - Hemisfèric, Principe Felipe Museum Of Sciences And Oceanogràfic
Take a train to Valencia. Arrive Valencia and make your way to the hotel. Keep your luggage and make your way to visit City of Arts and Science. See the future and how it works at the sensational City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia. Visit the Hemisfèric projection hall, the Principe Felipe Science Museum and l'Oceanogràfic marine park, and enjoy memorable out-of-this-world experiences. Overnight in Valencia.
Day 5: Valencia – Madrid - Madrid Highlights & Royal Palace
Take a train to Madrid, arrive, and make your way to the hotel. Keep your luggage in the hotel. Start with a mid-day visit to the Royal Palace and then go on a fully guided panoramic tour of Madrid. Built on the site of the former Palace of the Hapsburgs, the Royal Palace was the official residence of the Spanish monarchy from 1765 to 1931. During the tour, stop for a relaxing drink at the world-famous Hard Rock Cafe. Overnight in Madrid.
Day 6: Madrid - Toledo & Segovia with access to The Alcazar
Breakfast in the hotel. Enjoy an exciting trip to an authentic outdoor museum: Toledo. In the heart of Spain and surrounded by the River Tagus, this impressive city is considered to be a second Rome and is an unforgettable experience. Its churches, synagogues, mosques, convents, walls, bridges, turrets, etc. constitute an important artistic and cultural legacy, fueling the coexistence between Christians, Arabs and Jews for centuries.
Also, in the Castilian lands stands Segovia. Among its main attractions is the majestic Roman aqueduct, the symbol of excellence of the city. Visit the Alcázar, one of the most emblematic castles of the country with its surprising shape, similar to that of the hull of a boat. Overnight in Madrid.
Day 7: Madrid - Seville - Andalusian Wine Tasting & Flamenco
Check out from hotel and make your way to the train station. Take the train from Madrid to Seville. Arrive and check in to your hotel. Enjoy wine tasting with Sherry wine and enjoy Flamenco. It is a perfect and unparalleled fusion. Overnight in Seville.
Day 8: Seville - Royal Alcázar of Seville & Cathedral & River Guadalquivir Cruise
Seville, a World Heritage Site by UNESCO is one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in Europe. Explore the narrowest streets of Santa Cruz neighborhood (the old Jewish quarter of the city), and learn about its history, legends and most important monuments.
The River Guadalquivir, is the ancient, romantic and legendary artery of Seville. The conquistadors set sail from here, in search of new worlds and even today it is still the only navigable river in Spain. In this one-hour cruise, follow in the wake of Roman legions, Arab scholars and Spanish seafarers and learn about the importance of this great river as you admire the great views of this magical city's skyline and waterfront. Overnight in Seville.
Day 9: Depart Seville
Check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport.
Validity: Till 31st December 2022
Tour Price Per Person
||Adult in 3*
|Child in 3* (3 - 11.99 yrs)
|Adult in 4*
|Child in 4* (3 - 11.99 yrs)
- 3 nights stay in Barcelona including breakfast.
- Pvt. transfer from Barcelona airport to hotel.
- Barcelona Old Town and Sky Views: Montjuic Castle and Cable Car - Half-Day Tour (3.5 hrs).
- Montserrat - Afternoon Half Day Tour with Transfers (5 hrs).
- Train Ticket from Barcelona to Valencia in 2nd class.
- 1 night stay in Valencia including breakfast.
- Entry ticket to Hemisfèric, Principe Felipe Museum of Sciences and Oceanogràfic.
- Train Ticket from Valencia to Madrid in 2nd class.
- 2 nights stay in Madrid including breakfast.
- Toledo and Segovia with Access to the Alcazar (10 hrs).
- Madrid Highlights and Royal Palace Guided tour - Skip the line (4 hrs).
- Train Ticket from Madrid to Seville in 2nd class.
- 2 nights stay in Seville including breakfast.
- Andalusian Wine Tasting and Flamenco Experience.
- Royal Alcázar of Seville and Cathedral (3 hrs).
- River Guadalquivir cruise from Torre del Oro (1 hr).
- Pvt. transfer from Seville hotel to airport.
- All flights (International and Internal).
- Additional meals and all drinks.
- Optional activities/entrance fees/excursions.
- All Personal Items: Gratuity Beverages, Room Service, Telephone Calls etc. Entrance fees to any of the attractions, Prices quoted above separately. Travel insurance (please note that we strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover yourselves against any medical emergencies, cancellations, curtailment, etc.).
- Anything not mentioned as included.
- City tax payable locally in the hotel.
- Taxes as applicable at the time of booking.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- All rates are on per person basis.
- Taxes as applicable.