Essential Vancouver and West Coast - 6 days
Validity: Till October 2023
Day 1: Vancouver
Arrive Vancouver, transfer on your own to your downtown hotel and check in. Spend the rest of the day relaxing or exploring areas near the hotel on your own.
Day 2: Vancouver - Full Day Tour to Whistler with Sea-to-Sky Gondola
Today, your expert guide will take you along the famous Sea to Sky Highway for beautiful panoramic views of ever-changing landscapes. At Shannon Falls you can follow winding trails that lead to a majestic series of falls surrounded by wilderness.
The awe-inspiring Sea to Sky Gondola offers breath-taking views down to Howe Sound and provides plenty of photo opportunities. Finally, end at Whistler Village and explore stylish shops, distinctive cafes and soak up its vibrant atmosphere.
Day 3: Vancouver - Full Day Tour to Victoria with Butchart Gardens
Board a coach from downtown Vancouver to the ferry terminal in Tsawwassen for a 90-minute crossing to Vancouver Island. Enjoy the scenery and look out for orcas, seals, and other marine life. The many amenities on board include restaurants and a children’s arcade as well as limited shopping.
On arrival on Vancouver Island’s Ferry terminal at Swartz Bay, board your coach and drive to Butchart Gardens for a self-guided tour (admission included). The garden spans over breath-taking 55 acres of meticulously manicured beauty. Then, off to the majestic Victoria Inner Harbour to take in the historic sights of the capital city, named after British monarch Queen Victoria.
Day 4: Vancouver - City Tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge
Begin with the highlights of downtown, including Canada Place, home of the 2010 Olympic Cauldron. Wind through impressive modern and historic architecture, past the Arts and Financial Districts, and the fashion hub of Robson Street. Enter the 1,000-acre urban rainforest, Stanley Park, for a unique perspective from a quiet forest setting. Visit the First Nations Totem Poles before whisking off to North Vancouver.
Cross the Lions Gate Bridge to Vancouver’s scenic North Shore, and the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. See the impressive collection of First Nations artwork and the historic Story Centre. From the spectacular Cliffwalk, view the towering cedars, and the Capilano River winding through the valley far below. Walk across the bridge to the other side where many unique and informative experiences await, including the Treetops Adventure.
Day 5: Vancouver
Vancouver is the most cosmopolitan city on Canada's west coast. Nestled between the Pacific Coast and the Coastal Mountain Range, Vancouver is perhaps the most beautiful city in Canada. This city offers the amenities of a world class city including a variety of cuisines from round the world, a range of tours and soft adventure activity options. Please check with us on the various options offered.
Day 6: Vancouver
Check-out and transfer on your own to the airport.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till October 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Youth (12-15 yrs)
|Child (3-11 yrs)
- 6 night’s accommodation at Vancouver.
- Full day tour to Whistler with Sea-to-Sky Gondola.
- Full day tour to Victoria including admission tickets to Butchart Gardens and BC Ferry Tickets.
- City tour of Vancouver including admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge.
- Resort fees, Taxes & GST/HST.
- Breakfast and other meals.
- Transfer from YVR International Airport to a hotel in downtown Vancouver.
- Transfer from hotel in downtown Vancouver to YVR International Airport.
- Porterage at hotels.
- Bottled water in hotel rooms.
- Visa and documentation fees.
- Telephone calls, laundry and other expenses.
- Any personal expenses.
- Gratuities for hotel staff (optional).
- Travel Insurance – highly recommended.
- Optional tours and activities.
- Early check-in and late check-out charges. Charges will apply.
- Gratuities for tour guides/driver cum guides (expected).
- If applicable, cost of any RTPCR/Antigen Test or costs related to quarantine.
- The Federal and/or Provincial health authorities may require that clients are double vaccinated and produce a vaccination certificate on demand. Please refer to Health Canada site for most up to date information in this regard.
- Federal, Provincial, Municipal Health Authorities and/or certain service providers may require clients to wear a face mask.
- We recommend clients carry a digital/paper copy of their Vaccination Certificate on person to be produced on demand.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.