Exotic Myanmar - 7 Days
Validity: Till 31st March 2024
Day 1: Yangon - City Tour
Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, our representative will welcome and transfer you to your hotel. After check-in and refreshment, start the city tour including Sule Pagoda (Landmark in city centre). Believed to be 2,000 years old, the central stupa enshrines a hair of Buddha. Around Sule Pagoda, discover the unique charm of Yangon with its old colonial architectural buildings such as City Hall, High Court, etc.
In the evening, enjoy a great sunset at the marvellous Shwedagon Pagoda and its pagoda bazaar. The massive and magnificent gold encrusted Shwedagon Pagoda, 100 meters high, is one of the Wonders of the World. It was built 2500 years ago and enshrined with hair and other relics of Buddha. Devoted Buddhists meditate and pray here.
Day 2: Yangon - Bagan - Pagoda Tour
After morning breakfast, check out and transfer to airport for your flight to Bagan which covers more than 49 square kms. containing over 2000 pagodas and is one of the richest archaeological sites in Asia.
The Pagoda tour features: Bagan Archaeological Museum; Shwezigon Pagoda, a prototype of the later Myanmar stupas; Htilominlo Temple, known for its old mural, fine plaster carving and glazed sandstone decoration; Anada Temple, one of the finest and most revered temples with its four standing Bagan styled Buddha images and huge carved teak doors; Ananda Oakkyaung, a simple monastery within the precincts of the Ananda Temple; Thatbyinnyu Temple, 201 ft tall, the tallest in Bagan which is shaped like an asymmetrical cross and Dhammayangyi Temple, the widest one in Bagan. In the evening, enjoy a horse-cart ride among magnificent temples for about 2 hours. Enjoy a memorable sunset on Bu Paya pagoda.
Day 3: Bagan - Mt. Popa - Bagan
After breakfast, visit Mt. Popa, a one-hour drive away on the road to Mandalay. Mt. Popa rises 1520m above sea level. The road to the summit takes about 45 minutes. Visit the Mahagiri Shrine dedicated to the "Nats" (spirits) at the top where there is a wonderful panoramic view. Stop at local villages and a palm tree plantation. In the afternoon drive back to Bagan.
Day 4: Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake Tour
After breakfast check-out and transfer to the airport for the flight to Heho Airport in Shan State. Upon arrival drive to Nyaung Shwe Jetty and check in at the hotel on Inle lake. Enjoy a boat excursion on the lake which includes Floating Gardens, Floating Villages; Lotus petal robe weaving looms; Phaung daw Oo Pagoda, the most venerable pagoda on the lake housing 5 images of Buddha; observe silk weaving; see Jumping Cats Monastery. In the late afternoon, return to your hotel.
Day 5: Inle Lake - Indein - Inle Lake
After breakfast, visit the lake’s morning market. Its location around the lake’s villages is rotated in a 5-day rhythm. (Note: market is daily except on dark moon day and full moon day). Continue down a small canal leading to Indein populated by ethnic Padaung (“long neck women”). Walk on a covered alley lined on both sides with a thousand pagodas. Continue on foot by a long-covered staircase to discover the magnificent complex of Alaung Sithu with ancient stupas buried in vegetation and a panoramic view of the lake. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 6: Heho - Yangon & Yangon Sightseeing
Breakfast. Transfer via Nyaung Shwe village by boat and then by car to Heho Airport to fly to Yangon. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. After resting, go shopping downtown at Bogyoke Market and visit some of the most famous shopping malls.
Enjoy sunset at Botahtaung Pagoda, with a maze inside decorated with glass mosaic signifying the pagoda is guarded by one thousand vanguards. You can visit Nathida Jetty and its surroundings.
Day 7: Yangon
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport for your next flight.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till 31st March 2024
Tour Price Per Person:
|Child with Bed
|Child without Bed
- 6 nights at the selected category of hotel.
- All transfers and excursions in private air-conditioned vehicles with drivers.
- English speaking guide (Different guide in each place).
- Domestic Flight (Yangon – Bagan – Heho – Yangon).
- Private motorized boat for Inle Excursion.
- Horse cart ride in Bagan.
- Entrance fees for visiting places in the program.
- Water and refreshing towel on touring days.
- International flight in/out.
- International airport departure tax.
- Porter charges at airport.
- Early check-in/Late check-out.
- Visa and Insurance fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses.
- Lunches and dinners.
- Surcharge for Thingyan Water Festival Days.
- Any other items/services which are not mentioned in the program.
- All items are subject to availability.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above prices are not valid for the festive season (Diwali, Christmas and New Year). Please contact us for the same.
- No refund for un-utilized tour.
- Please strictly adhere to health & safety protocols while on tour.
- In case fresh taxes are levied by the Government, the additional cost will have to be paid.
- Please check Covid guidelines/regulations before departure, for both entry and exit country.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.