Exotic Honolulu - Time of Togetherness - 5 days
Validity: Till 31st March 2022
Day 1: Honolulu, Oahu Island
Arrive Honolulu and transfer to your hotel. Welcome to Oahu Island! Wherever you go, whatever you do on Oahu, you'll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy this island's treasures all the while being showered with the Aloha Spirit of Hawaii. Overnight.
Day 2: Honolulu - Pearl Harbor & Historical Honolulu City Tour
Breakfast. Today, you will take a tour to visit the Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor. We will transport you to the morning of December 7, 1941, as you re-live the moment that thrust America into World War II. Your journey continues with a visit to Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific & Courts of the Missing. Then, you will see Honolulu's historic district which drive by `Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil, Kawaiahao Church, the State Library and Archives and much more. Overnight.
Day 3: Honolulu - Polynesian Cultural Show & Deluxe Circle Island Tour
Breakfast. Today you will go on the Circle Island Tour, which lets you explore the historical, scenic, & cultural highlights of Oahu. The tour includes Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Dole Plantation, famous North Shore beaches, the Hawai'i Temple& more. Then you will experience Hā, a Polynesian Cultural Show, which is the symbolic story of Mana and his beloved Lani, punctuated by Polynesian dance, music & blazing fire knives, featuring over 100 Polynesian natives, special effects, animation & surround sound. It is a Pacific isle saga of birth & death, love & family, triumph & tragedy. Overnight.
Day 4: Honolulu - Diamond Head Scenic Coast Tour
Breakfast. Today, you will head east towards Makapuu Point, Oahu's southeastern tip & an amazing lookout point. Then you're off to the nearby Halona Blowhole, an underwater lava tube that shoots water high into the air when waves flow into it. From here you also have a great view of Sandy Beach. Your tour guide will show you Kahala, the Beverly Hills of Oahu. It's where Hawaii's millionaires have their multi-million dollar mansions, surrounded by meticulously manicured, tropical gardens. Overnight.
Day 5: Honolulu
After breakfast, transfer to the airport.
Validity: Till 31st March 2022
Tour Price Per Person
|Triple / Child with Bed
|Child with no bed
|Quad or Family Room
|Hotel Ramada Plaza/Astor Waikiki
|Hotel Hyatt Place/Sheraton
- 4 nights' accommodation at a 4 star hotel of your choice or similar.
- Daily breakfast.
- Pearl Harbour & Honolulu city tour.
- Polynesian cultural show & Deluxe Circle Island tour.
- Diamond head scenic coast tour.
- Return airport transfers and all sightseeing's with transfers.
- Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Optional activities / Sightseeing's not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Above rates are not valid for the festive season (Christmas and New year). Please contact us for the same.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.