Cape Town, Sun City and Mabula Game Lodge - 9 days
Validity: Till 30th September 2022
Day 1: Cape Town
On arrival in Cape Town you will be met at the airport and privately transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight.
Day 2: Cape Town Half Day City Tour
Breakfast. Today you will enjoy a half day City Tour including Table Mountain (weather permitting). The highlights of the tour is South African Museum & the Company Gardens, Parliament buildings, City Hall & Castle of good Hope, Malay Quarter/ Bo-Kaap, Green Market Square, Signal Hill, Camps Bay & Clifton and of course should the cableway up Table Mountain not be operating you will be taken to Table View for a "postcard view" of Table Mountain.
The afternoon you are at leisure, we can recommend spending some time at the V&A Waterfront which has a wide variety of shops, entertainment and restaurants on offer. Overnight.
Day 3: Cape Town
Breakfast. Today you will enjoy a full day guided tour of the beautiful Cape Peninsula. The highlights of the tour are Clifton & Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles, Llandudno, Hout Bay (optional boat trip to Seal Island), Chapmans Peak Drive (if open), Noordhoek, Ostrich viewing (drive by), Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simons Town, Muizenberg, Constantia, and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. Return back to the hotel and rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight.
Day 4: Cape Town
Breakfast. Full day at leisure in Cape Town to enjoy some of the many optional excursion and activities on offer. We are happy to suggest based on your interests.
Day 5: Cape Town - Sun City
Breakfast. This morning you will transfer to Cape Town Airport for your flight to Johannesburg, here you will be met and transferred privately to the Sun City resort where you will spend the next 2 days enjoying some rest and relaxation as well as the many opportunities for fun and excitement with all of the activities and entertainment on offer at the resort. Overnight.
Day 6: Sun City
Breakfast. Full day at leisure at Sun City. Some of the activities are not included and will be at an additional cost like Valley of Waves, Temple of Courage, and The Royal Baths etc. There are plenty of activities to choose from. Overnight.
Day 7: Sun City - Mabula Game Lodge
Breakfast. This morning you will be transferred privately to Mabula Private Game Reserve. Arrive in time for lunch, followed by check-in, an afternoon game drive safari in open 4 x 4 vehicles and then dinner at the lodge. Overnight.
Day 8: Mabula Game Lodge
Breakfast. Today you will enjoy a morning and afternoon game drive, with time for relaxation and optional activities (like guided walks, horseback safaris or quad bike safari trail) in between.
Day 9: Mabula Game Lodge – Johannesburg
Breakfast. You will be privately transferred to OR Tambo International Airport for your departure flight.
Validity: Till 30th September 2022
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with Bed
(age 2 – 11 years)
|Cape Town 4 nights/ Sun City
and Mabula 2 nights each
|15 December, 2019
|5 January to 30th September 2022
- Accommodation as mentioned above.
- Breakfast Daily.
- 2 x Private Tours in Cape Town.
- Private Transfers in Cape Town, Sun City and Mabula.
- Entrances and Activities as mentioned.
- 2 x Dinners at the Lodge and 2 x Lunch at the lodge (time permitting).
- 4 x Scheduled Game Drive at Mabula (time permitting).
- Additional meals and drinks.
- All Personal Items: Gratuity Beverages, Room Service, Telephone Calls etc. Entrance fees to any of the attractions, Prices quoted above separately. Travel insurance (please note that we strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover yourselves against any medical emergencies, cancellations, curtailment, etc.).
- All flights.
- Anything not mentioned as included.
- Above rates are not valid for the festive season (Christmas and New year). Please contact us for the same.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. You will be provided alternatives if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.