Greece Highlights with Crete - 9 Days
Validity: Till 31st October 2023
Day 1: Athens
Welcome to Greece! On arrival at Athens Airport, you will be met and transferred by our local representative to your hotel. Check into your hotel by 1500hrs. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2: Athens - Half Day City Tour
Breakfast. This morning see the Panathenaic Stadium, where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (shortstop). Next, pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, and the Constitution Square (Syntagma). Then, at the Acropolis, visit the architectural masterpieces. Next, visit the Acropolis Museum.
Day 3: Athens - Mykonos (2½ hrs by high-speed ferry)
Breakfast. Morning, early transfer to Athens port to embark on the High-Speed ferry from Athens to Mykonos. Upon arrival, you will be greeted and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Enjoy the beautiful sandy beaches, archaeological wonders and extravagant nightlife! Mykonos has it all!
Day 4: Mykonos - City & Island Tour
Breakfast. Today walk to unique sites like Little Venice and the windmill area, Paraportiani church and the harbourfront. Later visit beautiful bays and beaches like Agios Ioannis, Plati Yalos, San Stefanos and Kalafatis and the traditional village of Ano Mera with its picturesque village square and 16th-century monastery. Learn about the culture, history and places to go!
Day 5: Mykonos - Santorini (2½ hrs by high-speed ferry)
Breakfast. This morning transfer to Mykonos port for a high-speed ferry from Mykonos to Santorini. Santorini is the most spectacular Greek Island; it boasts ancient rock formations, raw lava-layered cliffs, and beautiful black sand beaches. Upon arrival, you will be greeted and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free. Admire the Fira’s whitewashed houses, narrow streets, and open-air cafes which cling to a cliff accessible by cable car or Donkey.
Day 6: Santorini - Full Day Volcano, Hot Springs & Oia Sunset Tour
Breakfast. Sail on a traditional wooden boat to the volcano, climb the volcano and explore dramatic rocky scenery. Swim in the lovely hot springs. Enjoy free time for lunch in Thirasia's local fishing village. Later, explore Oia village and enjoy a most beautiful sunset. Return to your hotel.
Day 7: Santorini - Crete (Heraklion) (2hrs)
Breakfast. Transfer to the pier for your ferry to Heraklion, the capital of Crete and one of the Mediterranean region’s most fascinating and vibrant cities. Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 8: Heraklion
Breakfast. The day is free. Take an optional tour of Knossos Palace and the Museum of Heraklion. Visit the world-famous Minoan Palace at Knossos, home of legendary King Minos, who gave his name to Europe’s oldest civilization. Visit the throne room, the royal apartments, central courtyard with its shrines and other fascinating areas within the palace. Later visit the capital city Heraklion, where you see the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion.
Day 9: Heraklion
Breakfast. Check out of the hotel latest by noon. Then, according to the departure time of your flight, you will be transferred to Crete airport for your return or onward flight back home.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till 31st October 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with Bed (2-12 years)
Tour Price Includes:
- 2 nights in Athens at selected category of hotel.
- 2 nights in Mykonos at selected category of hotel.
- 2 nights in Santorini at selected category of hotel.
- 2 nights in Crete at selected category of hotel.
- Daily breakfast (except on the day of arrival).
- Private return airport and port transfers in Athens in Mykonos and Santorini.
- High-Speed ferry (Economy class numbered seat) from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini to Crete.
- Half day city tour of Athens (seat in coach tour).
- Mykonos City and Island Tour (seat in coach tour).
- Boat trip to Volcano, hot springs and Oia Sunset Tour (shared boat tour with transfers).
Tour Price Excludes:
- International air ticket.
- Greece visa charges.
- Overnight Tax which is payable directly to the hotel upon arrival.
- Meals other than specified.
- Tips, porterage, laundry, telephone, optional excursions, and any items of personal nature.
- Cost of any medical or quarantine related to Covid check.
- Any services not specified in the Tour Price Includes.
- The above price is based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together. All rates are subject to change and are dependent upon availability.
- The price is based on the standard room category, which can occupy a maximum of 3 persons (adult/child); however, you may opt for higher room/suite categories at additional cost.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- All services are subject to availability.
- Please check Covid related guidelines/regulations before departure for both the country of exit and entry.
- Itinerary descriptions are guaranteed except for unforeseen conditions that include but are not limited to road closures due to weather, acts of God, safety concerns, changes to legal highway restrictions, and acts by third parties beyond the Service Provider's control. There will not be any deviation from any services allowed.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.