Amsterdam & Bruges - 6 Days
Validity: Till 31st March 2021
Day 1: Amsterdam
Welcome to Holland! On arrival in Amsterdam, the land of canals, clogs and cheese, you will be met and transferred to the hotel. The evening is free discover the buzzing nightlife and experience this vibrant city at your own pace. Overnight.
Day 2: Amsterdam
Breakfast. Today enjoy a best of Holland Tour. Visit the old-fashioned villages of Volendam and Zaanse Schans. Cruise across IJsselmeer Lake to the village of Marken and see their picturesque wooden homes, continuing to the city of Delft and visit the original Delftware factories. Visit Hague; home to Binnenhof, Madurodam, and the Noordeinde Palace. Overnight.
Day 3: Amsterdam – Bruges
Breakfast. This morning, board your train from Amsterdam Central Station to Bruges via Brussels, where the famous Bollywood movie ‘PK’ was shot. Bruges - the City of Romance, is Europe's best-preserved treasure and as the saying goes... 'you can never take a bad picture in any corner of Bruges. Bruges offers a range of fun, interactive and quirky experiences that the entire family can enjoy together.
The day is free to explore. Some of the best ways of exploring this medieval marvel is by walking, cycling, getting on a horse-carriage ride or through the canals. Overnight.
Day 4: Bruges
Breakfast. The day is free to explore Bruges on your own. We recommend you visit the only museum in the world on potato fries - Frietmuseum, or get your hands dirty making chocolates together at the Choco Story Museum. Experience life in Bruges as it was in the 14th Century at the Historium. At the end of it all, learn to make beer at Brewery De Halve Maan, the city's last working brewery.
After all the hard work, sipping their house brew Brugse Zot will make it worthwhile. Visit the Lake of Love where time will stop as you see the swans glide by. After that, climb the Belfry (the bell tower) for the most spectacular view of the city. Overnight.
Day 5: Bruges – Brussels
Breakfast. Today morning travel to Brussels City and proceed on your own to the hotel. Today explore Brussels on a Hop-on-hop-off tour. Visit the famous tourist places like Grand Place, one of the most beautiful market squares of Europe, visit the Manneken Pis, the icon of Brussels and explore the several chocolate and souvenir shops.
Get a fleeting glance of the whole of Europe at Mini Europe. See the incomparable chimes of Big Ben welcome you to the heart of London. The gondolas and mandolins will invite you to discover the charms of Venice. Follow the T.G.V. from Paris to the other end of France.
Brussels is home to some of the popular comic characters like Tintin, Captain Haddock, the Smurfs and Asterix & Obelix. Explore the city through comic characters using the Comic Strip Walk. Overnight.
Day 6: Brussels
Breakfast. Today check out as you are transferred to Brussels Airport for your return flight. Thank you for visiting Amsterdam and Belgium! We hope you have enjoyed your vacation and wish you a safe journey back home.
Validity: Till 31st March 2021
Tour Price Per Person
||Twin / Double
|Child with Bed
(Age 6 – 11years)
|Child no Bed
(Age below 6 years)
- Accommodation at selected category of hotels.
- Daily breakfast.
- Sightseeing tour (Seat in Coach - The tour commences and concludes at city center point, transfer to and from are not included).
- Full day Best of Holland Tour.
- Brussels Hop on Hop off tour.
- Mini Europe.
- Arrival and departure transfers in Amsterdam and Brussels respectively by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Inter-city travel by train (Second Class).
- International air ticket.
- Visa charges.
- Train station transfers.
- City tax payable at the time of check-out.
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Exchange rate is calculated at 78.08 as of 25th February. The price of the package is subject to change depending on the date of payment it can be at lower or higher rate.