Holy Land Tour Israel - Group Departures - 8 Days
Day 1: Tel Aviv
Arrive In Tel Aviv, Israel. Welcome to Israel! Check into your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. This evening, meet your Tour Director and fellow travelers.
Day 2: Tel Aviv – Jaffa – Caesarea – Muhraqa – Megiddo – Tiberias
Leave Tel Aviv and drive to the old port of Jaffa. Sightseeing continues at Caesarea, an ancient port turned stunning archaeological zone. Admire the restored 3,500-seat Roman THEATER, the aqueduct, harbor, and the crumbled moat and towers from the 12th-century CRUSADER FORTRESS. Next, visit MUHRAQA on Mount Carmel, site of Elijah's contest of faith with the priests of Baal. From here, travel to the ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE OF MEGIDDO, an age-old fortified town and site of the Battle of Armageddon in the End Times, according to the Bible. Dinner & stay overnight in the lakeside city of Tiberias.
Day 3: Tiberias. Excursion to Kibbutz Ginosar, Capernaum, Mount of Beatitudes, Tabgha & Caesarea - Philippi
Breakfast. Today, travel to Kibbutz Ginosar to see the ancient boat at the JESUS BOAT MUSEUM, followed by a CRUISE on the Sea of Galilee. Next, visit Capernaum and see its ANCIENT SYNAGOGUE AND THE HOUSE OF ST. PETER. Travel north to the MOUNT OF BEATITUDES, where Jesus delivered his Sermon on the Mount, and continue to Tabgha to visit the CHURCH OF THE MULTIPLICATION, the site where Jesus fed 5,000 people with two fish and five loaves. On to Caesarea-Philippi (Banias), home to one of the springs of the Jordan River and a place where Jesus taught his disciples. Dinner and Overnight.
Day 4: Tiberias – Cana – Nazareth – Yardenit – Jerusalem
Breakfast. This morning, stop in CANA, site of Jesus' first miracle when he turned water into wine at a wedding. Continue to Nazareth and visit the CHURCH OF THE ANNUNCIATION, ST. JOSEPH'S CHURCH, and of the old village. Leave the Galilee area, drive through the Jordan Valley, and visit the YARDENIT BAPTISMAL SITE (departures May 8 to September 11 include Baptism ceremony), then ascend the Judean Mountains to Jerusalem, with a stop at a viewpoint overlooking the Old Town. Dinner and Overnight.
Day 5: Jerusalem – Excursion to Bethlehem
Breakfast. Set off on a touching walking tour of Jerusalem's Old Town. From the MOUNT OF OLIVES, take in memorable views over the city. Descend via the PALM SUNDAY WALK and visit the GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE, where Jesus prayed on the night before his arrest. Visit the CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS, located next to the garden, then enter through St. Stephen's Gate and arrive at the POOL OF BETHESDA. Follow in Jesus' footsteps along the Way of the Cross to the CHURCH OF THE HOLY SEPULCHRE. Walk through the JEWISH QUARTER, reconstructed following unification of the city after the Six-Day War in 1967. Stop at Mount Zion to visit KING DAVID'S TOMB and the CENACLE—the Upper Room where Jesus and his disciples had the Last Supper. View the unearthed colonnade-style thoroughfare with its ancient marketplace. Travel to Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus and King David. Visit one of Christianity's holiest places, the CHURCH OF THE NATIVITY, situated on the site where Jesus was born. Dinner and Overnight.
Day 6: Jerusalem
Breakfast. Today, head for the Southern Wall excavations and visit the DAVIDSON CENTER, one of the most significant archaeological sites in the country. Continue with a stop at the WESTERN WALL, the holiest place in Judaism today. Next, visit the GARDEN TOMB and enjoy the scenery of the beautiful garden, a perfect place for personal reflection and worship. Then, visit the ISRAEL MUSEUM to see the Shrine of the Book and the Dead Sea Scrolls. Later, tour YAD VASHEM, the "World Holocaust Remembrance Center". Dinner and Overnight.
Day 7: Jerusalem. Optional Excursion to Masada & the Dead Sea
Breakfast. Today is free to relax, revisit some of the Jerusalem sites at your own pace, or join an exciting optional excursion to the Dead Sea, the planet's lowest point on dry land. Travel to Qumran with an included visit to the Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Continue to Masada and ride the cable car up to the magnificent rock fortress, on a cliff top above the Dead Sea, where 960 Jewish rebels made their last stand against Roman forces in 73 AD. Later, head for the shores of the Dead Sea, where you'll have time to experience the incredible buoyancy in the salt water. Return to Jerusalem. Overnight.
Day 8: Jerusalem
Breakfast. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning (nearest airport is Tel Aviv)
- Ranges from US$ 1499 to US$ 1599
Departure Dates for 2020:
- February: 28
- March: 6
- April: 3
- May: 8, 15, 22, 29
- June: 5, 19
- July: 17
- August: 28
- September: 4, 11
- October: 2, 9, 16
- November: 6, 13, 20
- December: 20
Departure Dates for 2021:
- Accommodation Tel Aviv 1 night, Tiberias 2 nights, and 4 nights Jerusalem.
- Daily breakfast and 6 dinners.
- Sightseeing's as per the itinerary: Visits to Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Caesarea archaeological site and Medieval fortress, Megiddo, Haifa, Mount of Beatitudes, Capernaum Synagogue and House of St. Peter, Tabgha miracle site, Qasr el Yahud baptismal site, Nazareth Church of the Annunciation, Cana of Galilee miracle site, Magdala, Gideon's Spring, Bet She'an archaeological site, Jericho, Bethlehem Church of Nativity, Jerusalem's Mount of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, Jewish Quarter, Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
- Services of a professional Tour Director while touring.
- December 22 Departure Christmas in Nazareth (December 25); Jericho visit subject to change due to border regulations.
- Light volunteer activities in Nazareth, Israel.
- Touring by private, first-class, air-conditioned motor coach.
- Return airfare.
- Airport taxes.
- Israel Visa.
- Meals not specified above.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges.
- Tips and porterage.
- Personal expenses.
- Surcharges applicable if any.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. You will be provided alternatives if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- * Site under the Palestinian Authority jurisdiction. Visit subject to situation.
- Check-in time is from 15:00 hours and check-out time till 10:00 am.
- Taxes as applicable.