Israel a Land of Creation - 8 Days
Validity: Till 31st December, 2019
Day 1: Tel Aviv
Arrive In Tel Aviv, Israel. Welcome to Israel! Check into your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. This evening, meet your Tour Director and fellow travelers.
Day 2: Tel Aviv-Jaffa-Caesarea-Megiddo-Muhraqa-Haifa-Nazareth
Breakfast. Enjoy a full day exploring some of the Holy Land's ancient biblical and modern sights. Begin by driving to the old port of Jaffa, an atmospheric town, where Jonah set sail before he was swallowed by the whale. Continue to CAESAREA, an ancient port turned incredible ARCHAEOLOGICAL ZONE. Built by Herod the Great in the 1st century BC, the city was one of the most splendid in ancient Palestine and its capital for more than 600 years. Admire what remains of Herod's grandiose building works, including the restored 3,500-seat Roman Theater, the aqueduct, harbor, and the crumbled moat and towers from the 12th-century CRUSADER FORTRESS. From here, travel to the archaeological site of MEGIDDO, an age-old FORTIFIED TOWN with 25 layers of archaeological findings and one of the world's most important biblical sites. According to the New Testament, this is where the Battle of Armageddon will take place, the final struggle between good and evil, which will prompt the return of Jesus to defeat the Antichrist and cast Satan into the abyss. Next, visit MUHRAQA on Mount Carmel. Here, a 17th-century MONASTERY marks where the prophet Elijah confronted the prophets of Baal. Then, visit Haifa, a city dating back to biblical times, before reaching Nazareth, where you may have an opportunity to join the candlelight procession starting from the Church of the Annunciation square on your own. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Nazareth. Excursion To Cana Of Galilee & Bet She'an
Breakfast. This morning, visit the CHURCH OF THE ANNUNCIATION, where the Archangel Gabriel told Mary she would conceive and give birth to Jesus, the Son of God. Attend [M] Mass at St. Joseph's Church or the Church of the Annunciation. Then, head for CANA OF GALILEE, where Jesus turned water into wine at a wedding feast. Stop at GIDEON'S SPRING, where Gideon tested his army so he could decide who would join him in battle against the Midianites. Then, visit BET SHE'AN, one of the world's best-preserved Roman cities. Ongoing excavations at this UNESCO World Heritage Site have revealed time-worn colonnaded streets, bathhouses, and theaters. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Nazareth. Excursion to Mount Of Beatitudes-Capernaum-Sea Of Galilee-Tabgha-Jordan River
Breakfast. Today, travel to the Sea of Galilee, stopping en route to visit the MOUNT OF BEATITUDES, where Jesus delivered his Sermon on the Mount. Next, Capernaum, home to the apostles Peter, Andrew, James, John, and Matthew, the tax collector. While here, see its ANCIENT SYNAGOGUE and the HOUSE OF ST. PETER, then head for Tabgha, to visit the church commemorating the miracle of Jesus feeding 5,000 people with two fish and five loaves. Celebrate [M] Mass in Magdala on the shores of the Sea of Galilee and then return to Nazareth to participate in the rewarding hands-on afternoon of volunteer work at the NAZARETH TRUST, a Christian organization providing services to the community. Overnight.
Day 5: Nazareth-Jericho-Bethlehem-Jerusalem
Breakfast. Enjoy a spectacular drive through the Jordan Valley and visit Jericho, where the shouts and trumpet blasts of Joshua and his army caused the city fortifications to crumble. Stop at the Qasr el Yahud baptismal site, where according to tradition, Jesus was baptized by St. John the Baptist. Continue to Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus and King David. Visit one of Christianity's holiest places, the CHURCH OF THE NATIVITY, built over the cave thought to be the spot where Jesus was born. Here, you will have time to pray and attend [M] Mass, if you like. Reach the holy city of Jerusalem in the late afternoon. Dinner and Overnight.
Day 6: Jerusalem
Breakfast. An intense day of reflection awaits as you set off on a walking tour of Jerusalem's Old Town. From the MOUNT OF OLIVES, take in memorable views over the city's domes, walls, and rooftops before strolling in the GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE, where Jesus prayed on the night before his arrest. Your guide will then lead you into the JEWISH QUARTER, pointing out the WESTERN WALL with its prayer notes tucked between the stones, and the Dome of the Rock, the gold-topped mosque on Temple Mount. Next, walk the famous Via Dolorosa (Way of the Cross), following in Jesus' footsteps as he bore the cross to Calvary for his crucifixion and burial, where the BASILICA OF THE HOLY SEPULCHRE now stands. Later this afternoon, attend [M] Mass, if you like. Overnight.
Day 7: Jerusalem. Optional Excursion to Masada & The Dead Sea
Breakfast. Today is free to relax, explore Jerusalem at leisure, revisit some of the most significant places of worship, or join an exciting optional excursion to the Dead Sea, the planet's lowest point on dry land. Travel through the mountainous Judean Desert; pass the Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered; then, ride the cable car up to the magnificent Fortress of Masada. The fortification, perched high on a clifftop plateau above the Dead Sea, was where 960 Jewish rebels made their last stand against Roman forces in 73 AD. Later, head for the shores of the Dead Sea, where you'll have plenty of time to experience the incredible buoyancy in the salt water. Toward the end of the afternoon, return to Jerusalem. Dinner and Overnight.
Day 8: Jerusalem
Breakfast. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning (nearest airport is Tel Aviv)
Tour Price Per Person
- US$ 1299 / Rs. 87,999
- US$ 1499 / Rs. 1,01,999
Departure Dates for 2019:
- January: 4
- February: 15, 24
- March: 8, 15, 29
- April: 5, 14, 19, 26
- May: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- June: 7, 14
- August: 30
- September: 6, 13, 20, 27
- October: 18, 25
- November: 8, 15, 22, 29
- December: 6, 13, 22
- Accommodation Tel Aviv 1 night, Nazareth 3 nights, and 3 nights Jerusalem.
- Daily breakfast and 4 dinners.
- Sightseeing's as per the itinerary: Visits to Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Caesarea archaeological site and Medieval fortress, Megiddo, Muhraqa, Haifa, Mount of Beatitudes, Capernaum Synagogue and House of St. Peter, Tabgha miracle site, Qasr el Yahud baptismal site, Nazareth Church of the Annunciation, Cana of Galilee miracle site, Magdala, Gideon's Spring, Bet She'an archaeological site, Jericho, Bethlehem Church of Nativity, Jerusalem's Mount of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, Jewish Quarter, Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
- Services of a professional tour director while touring.
- December 22 departure Christmas in Nazareth (December 25); Jericho visit subject to change due to border regulations.
- Light volunteer activities in Nazareth, Israel.
- Touring by private, first-class, air-conditioned motor coach.
- Return airfare.
- Airport taxes.
- Israel Visa.
- Meals not specified above.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges.
- Tips and porter age.
- Personal expenses.
- Surcharges applicable if any.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. You will be provided alternatives if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices quoted above are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- * Site under the Palestinian Authority jurisdiction. Visit subject to situation.
- Check-in time is from 15:00 hours and check-out time till 10 am.
- This is an international departure group of Cosmos.
- Taxes as applicable.