Honeymoon in Sri Lanka - 6 Days
Validity: Till 30th September 2023
Day 1: Colombo - Bentota
On arrival in Colombo our representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel in Bentota. Relax and freshen up. Bentota offers great seafood options and very popular water sports centres which provide boating, water skiing, jet skiing, snorkelling and wind surfing facilities.
Day 2: Bentota
Breakfast. Enjoy the Madhu River boat ride and visit the turtle hatchery project which aims at conserving and protecting the eggs from predators of endangered turtle species from the Olive Ridley to the Leather back turtle. The Madhu River has a cluster of 64 small islands scattered along her path, most of which are uninhabited and covered with mangroves. The smallest islet is called "Satha Paha Doowa" where there is a tiny shrine with a statue built in respect of the gods of Kataragama (Katharagama). Madhu River is also a known den for crocodiles.
Day 3: Bentota - Mirissa - City Tour
After breakfast drive to Mirissa, enjoy a city tour of Galle enroute. The Galle fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is the largest remaining fortress in Asia built by European occupiers. Visit Coconut Tree Hill, Parrot Rock and a secret beach. Check in at your hotel. The rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 4: Mirissa - Whale Watching
Early morning go for whale watching from Mirissa harbour. Catch the boat at 6 am. Upon boarding, picnic breakfast will be served and as you sail, you’ll be able to spot various kinds of whales and dolphins such as blue whales, sperm whales, Bryde’s whales, short-finned pilot whales, killer whales, dolphins, whale sharks even sea turtles!!! The evening is at leisure. Enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner at the hotel.
Day 5: Mirissa - Colombo
Breakfast. Check out and proceed to Colombo for your city tour and shopping.
Colombo has a superb range of high-quality restaurants serving food from all over the world and excellent shopping opportunities. See the Pettah, a local bazaar & trading area, beautiful Buddhist temples, Hindu temples, mosques, the historic Wolfendhal church, (1749) residential areas where you find stately homes, the Ceramic Corporation famous for its well-known brand “Noritake” and ODEL the renowned shopping centre.
Day 6: Colombo
Breakfast. The rest of the day is at leisure till your transfer to the airport.
Validity: Till 30th September 2023
Tour Price Per Person
- 5 nights at your selected category of hotel.
- Daily breakfast.
- Transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle as per itinerary.
- Mirissa Whale Watching.
- City Tour of Galle and Colombo.
- Madhu River boat ride and Turtle Hatchery.
- Supplement for water sports in Bentota (1 round of Jet ski, 1 round of Banana boat and 1 round of Ringo.
- Romantic candlelight dinner.
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur in a car/van.
- Government Tax.
- Toll charges.
- 2 mineral water bottles per day.
- Visa & other charges (Entry Visa Fees: please visit www.eta.gov.lk for more details / submit your individual visa application).
- Camera & video permits.
- Cost of beverages.
- Any expenses of a personal nature.
- Any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Tips & porterage.
- Any compulsory room supplements during the tour.
- The Government might change the guidelines/restrictions depending on the country’s situation without prior notice, if so, prices may change.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation and are subject to change.
- Standard check-in at 14:00 hrs. and check-out at 12:00 noon.
- Early check-in/late check-out will be upon availability.
- Liquor will not be served on Poya days.
- The above prices are not applicable during Christmas and New Year period from 15th December 2023 to 15th January 2024 and during Valentine’s Day period.
- Besides prices being subject to change, any gala dinner or events held during New Year will incur surcharges.
- Please check covid guidelines and regulations before departure for both countries of entries and exits.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.