Italian Ecstasy - 7 Days
Rome - Florence - Venice
Validity: Till 30th September 2023
Day 1: Rome - Ancient Rome: Colosseum & Roman Forum
Arrive at Rome airport. Private transfer to your hotel to keep your luggage. Leave to take the Ancient Rome tour. See the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Roman Forum and many more! Highlights - Skip the line entry into the Colosseum - Tour inside the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill. Beat the queues at the Colosseum and the Palatine Hill. Overnight in Rome.
Day 2: Rome - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica Tour
With skip the line access this guided tour shows you the best of the Vatican City in under four hours. See world famous Renaissance art at the Sistine Chapel, visit the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica with a professional guide. Overnight in Rome.
Day 3: Rome - Florence - Afternoon Guided Tour with Uffizi Gallery Visit
Check out from your hotel and arrive at the train station. Take the train to arrive at Florence. Keep your luggage in the hotel and arrive at tour starting point for tour which begins with the historic city center with the visit to the scenic square and the Gothic Church of Santa Croce (exterior). Then, the ancient Church of Santa Felicita surprises you with its portico surmounted by the Vasari Corridor and once inside, gives you the amazing colours of two masterpieces by Pontormo, hosted in the Chapel designed by Brunelleschi. Overnight in Florence.
Day 4: Florence - Pisa Half Day Excursion with Leaning Tower Entrance
This half day tour from Florence lets you enjoy the city of Pisa. Start your excursion with a walk alongside the medieval walls up to the old entrance gate: Porta Santa Maria for a breathtaking view of a unique panorama of Piazza dei Miracoli with its marble architecture and neat grass lawns. Overnight in Florence.
Day 5: Florence - Venice - Walking Tour & Gondola Ride
Arrive at Venice St. Lucia Station from Florence. After reaching Venice, transfer to your hotel on your own. Enjoy a magical walk around the area of the Fenice, Sant'Angelo and Santo Stefano with a guide, up to Santa Maria del Giglio gondola station to enjoy a gondola ride. An unforgettable Venetian experience! Overnight in Venice.
Day 6: Venice – Half Day To Murano, Burano and Torcello
After sailing past the island of San Giorgio Maggiore the boat arrives in Murano, known for its glass manufacturing industry. Stop for around 40 minutes to visit one of the factories and then for 30 minutes at the picturesque island of Burano, famous not only for its lace but also for the fishermen's houses painted in bright colours. Reach Torcello, the earliest centre of civilization in the estuary. Return to St.Mark's Square. Overnight in Venice.
Day 7: Depart Venice
Check out from the hotel and transfer to Venice Airport on you own.
Validity: Till 30th September 2023
Tour Price Per Person
||Adult in 3*
|Child in 3* (3 - 11.99 yrs)
|Adult in 4*
|Child in 4* (3 - 11.99 yrs)
- 2 nights stay in each city Rome, Florence and Venice Island.
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Ancient Rome: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Tour - Skip the Line and Transfer (3 hrs).
- Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica Tour - Skip the Line and One Way Transfer (3.5 hrs).
- Afternoon Guided Tour of Florence with Uffizi Gallery visit (3 hrs).
- Pisa Half Day Excursion with Entrance to the Leaning Tower (5.5 hrs).
- Tour to the Islands of Burano, Murano and Torcello (4 hrs).
- Morning Walking Tour in Venice and Gondola Ride (2 hrs).
- Pvt. transfer from Rome airport to hotel.
- Train Tickets from Rome to Florence and Florence to Venice in 2nd class.
- All flights (International and Internal).
- Additional meals and all drinks.
- Optional activities/entrance fees/excursions.
- All Personal Items: Gratuity Beverages, Room Service, Telephone Calls etc., Travelinsurance (please note that we strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover yourselves against any medical emergencies, cancellations, curtailment, etc.).
- Anything not mentioned as included.
- City tax payable locally in the hotel.
- Taxes as applicable at the time of booking.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- All rates are on per person basis.
- Taxes as applicable.