Jewel of Philippines – 5 Days
Validity: Till 31st March 2024
Day 1: Cebu
Breakfast. On arrival at Cebu transfer to your hotel and check-in. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2: Cebu - City Tour
Breakfast. Drive through this beautiful island and see sights like the Lapu Monument, Magellan’s Shrine, Alegre Guitar Factory, Magellan’s Cross, Basilica Minore Del Sto. Nino, The Heritage of Cebu Monument, Yap San Diego House, Taoist Temple, Running Tour: Colon Street, Fuente Osmena Circle, Capitol Site and much more. Enjoy a local lunch and return to the hotel.
Day 3: Cebu - Ferry to Bohol plus Panglao Tour
Breakfast. Check out and transfer to the ferry point for your ferry to Bohol, a 3 hour journey. On arrival your tour starts with a visit to Panglao Church, Dauis Church, Hinagdanan Cave, MOADTO Trip, White Sand Beaches in Alona Area. Enjoy local lunch at Bohol Bee Farm and check in to your Bohol hotel.
Day 4: Bohol - Countryside Tour
Breakfast. After hotel pick up, drive towards the east to see the historic Blood Compact Commemorative Shrine and the centuries old Baclayon church with its impressive carved wooden altars built during the Spanish regime. En route to Chocolate Hills covered with grass, which, at the end of the dry season, turns chocolate brown, drive through the lush man-made forest of the towns of Loboc and Bilar planted with Mahogany and endemic trees.
The highlight of the entire tour is a 50-minute Loboc River Cruise on board a motorized catamaran. A sumptuous lunch of local cuisine is served while you enjoy the beautiful scenery along the riverbanks. Some other sights are Hanging Bridge, Butterfly Sanctuary, Python Encounter. Take the ferry back to Cebu. Check-in at your hotel and end the day with dinner at an Indian Restaurant.
Day 5: Cebu
Breakfast. Check-out and transfer to airport for your next flight.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till 31st March 2024
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with Bed
|Child without Bed
- 4 nights at your selected category of hotel in Cebu and Bohol.
- Daily breakfast.
- 1 local lunch in Cebu.
- Local Tours and Activities:
- Twin City Tour (Private).
- Panglao Tour (Seat-in-Coach).
- Bohol Countryside Tour (Private).
- Private roundtrip Airport transfer in Cebu.
- Seat-in-Coach roundtrip Airport transfer in Bohol.
- Applicable entrance fees.
- Service of English-speaking guide.
- International and domestic air tickets.
- All personal incidental expenses.
- All items not mentioned in the above inclusions.
- Terminal & Environmental Fees.
- Travel and Covid-19 Insurance.
- Quarantine hotel for the guests (if required) RT-PCR Test.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, tour guides, boatmen & coordinators.
- All items are subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- No refund for un-utilized tour.
- Please be advised of the following:
- Island Hopping Tours and Water Activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Timings and Activities are subject to change depending on the tour movement.
- Please strictly adhere to health & safety protocols while on tour.
- Above rates are not valid for the festive season (Diwali, Christmas and New year). Please contact us for the same.
- In case fresh taxes are levied by the Government, the additional cost will have to be paid.
- Please check Covid guidelines/regulations before departure, for both entry and exit country.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.