Kenya Wildlife Holiday - 5 Days
Validity: Till 31st March 2023
Day 1: Nairobi
Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi; After you disembark off the flight and pass through immigration and customs formalities, our representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight at a Nairobi hotel.
Day 2: Nairobi – Nakuru / Naivasha
After breakfast, depart for the exotic Lake Nakuru National Park located in the Great Rift Valley. After lunch an exciting game drive is planned for the afternoon. The game in this Park is plentiful and the magnificent bird watching will make a devotee out of even the most reluctant. The Park is a home to stunning flocks of lesser and Greater Flamingos, which literally turn the lakeshores in to a magnificent pink stretch. The bird life here is world renown and over 400 bird's species exist here, White Pelicans, Plovers, Egrets and Marabou Stork. It is also one of the very few places in Africa to see the White Rhino and rare Rothschild Giraffe. Dinner and overnight at a lodge/camp in Nakuru/Naivasha. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3: Nakuru / Naivasha – Masai Mara
Breakfast. If you spend the night at Naivasha, you have a chance to see the myriad of bird life at the Lake. After breakfast, drive through the dramatic Great Rift Valley to the Masai Mara National Reserve. This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest's migration and is home of the Big Five: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Lunch at your Lodge/ camp and relax before departing for an afternoon game drive. The Mara Game Reserve – one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. Large mammals are varied, and easy to see. Residents among the Park's are: Maasai Giraffe, Buffalo, Eland and thousands of plain game including Impala, Zebra, Topi, both Thomson's and grants Gazelles. Meals and overnight at a lodge/ camp in the Mara. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 4: Masai Mara
After breakfast, proceed on a morning game-viewing drive to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! After a sumptuous lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous 'Big 5'. Meals and overnight at a lodge/camp in Mara. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 5: Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast checkout and drive back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch on own. Later transfer to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your departure flight back home with wonderful memories of your stay in Kenya. (Breakfast)
Validity: Till 31st March 2023
Tour price per person
|No of adults
||Single Supplement From
- Nairobi airport transfers.
- Accommodation in 4* plus hotels or similar. (e.g. Pride Inn Azure Hotel, Lion Hill Lodge, Keekorok Lodge or similar).
- All meals veg and non veg as per your requirement.
- Full board = breakfast, lunch & dinner. Except in Nairobi which is on bed & breakfast basis.
- Park entrance fees.
- Transport & game drives in private chauffeur driven mini van with pop up roof.
- Services of experienced English speaking driver guide.
- Complimentary bottled water while in the vehicle.
- Meet and greet services.
- Expenses like laundry, beverages, bar bill, telephone, mineral water, tips, porterage etc.
- International flights.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- All other expenses that are purely of a personal nature.
- All other items that are not mentioned in 'our price includes'.
- Above rates are not valid for the festive season (Christmas & New Year). Please contact us for the same.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. You will be provided alternatives if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Price subject to change without notice.
- Taxes as applicable.