Kuala Lumpur with Langkawi - 6 Days
Validity: Till 30th September 2023
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur – Half Day City Tour
On arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, transfer to your hotel. Freshen up and visit some of the best sights in the city. Start the tour from where the city began, at the confluence of two rivers, to the King's Palace, the National Monument, and the superb buildings at the Independence Square. Last but not the least, is a photo stop at the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers.
Day 2: Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highlands Full Day Tour
Breakfast. This morning, transfer to Genting Highlands with a complimentary stop of 30 minutes at the Batu Caves enroute. Ride the Skyway Cable Car to Genting. It’s a magical adventure of fun and excitement for the whole family! Also visit the Genting Premium outlet, Chin Swee Cave Temple and the Sky Avenue Shopping mall. In the late evening, transfer to Kuala Lumpur on seat in coach basis. Arrive Kuala Lumpur.
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur - Sunway Lagoon
Breakfast. Spanning over 80 acres, Sunway Lagoon draws fun seekers with its theme lands, each boasting their own exciting attractions like the Adventure Park, Wild Wild West, Water Park, Surf Beach and Elephant Walk. Enjoy the daily shows and many exciting activities, thrilling rides and slides at your own pace. Return to your hotel.
Day 4: Kuala Lumpur - Langkawi
After breakfast, transfer to the airport to board your flight for Langkawi. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel and check in. Langkawi has Asia's best beaches and lush rainforests. With powder soft sand beaches washed by the warm waters of the Andaman Sea, Langkawi is one of the most beautiful and romantic islands in Asia. Rest of the evening at leisure.
Day 5: Langkawi - Half Day City Tour
Breakfast. Begin your tour at 9.30 am from the hotel and move to the first destination the Langkawi Cable Car. Next, head towards Atma Alam Batik Art Village, in Atma to see the traditional batik printing process using wax and dye. You'll also get to buy silk hand pulled and local handicraft cloth.
Continue to Cenang Street where you can walk at the beachside, do some duty free shopping and visit Underwater World (optional) which is one of the largest marine and fresh water aquaria in South East Asia. Proceed to Eagle Square which resembles the symbol of Langkawi, where a 39-foot-high (12-m) eagle statue stands tall.
Visit Kuah Town, the largest city in the southeast of the main island. The many duty-free shopping centres here are brimming with stores selling all kinds of goods at wallet-friendly prices. Return to your hotel.
Day 6: Langkawi
After breakfast, transfer to the airport.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till 30th September 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with bed
|Child without bed
- 3 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at Kuala Lumpur and 2 nights at Langkawi hotel of your choice.
- Airport - hotel – airport transfer on seat in coach basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour on seat in coach basis.
- Langkawi Half Day City Tour.
- Genting Highlands – enroute Batu Caves, and return Skyway Cable Car ticket with transfers.
- Sunway Lagoon and all parks ticket ride with transfers.
- Meals not specified above.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges.
- Tips and porterage.
- Personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Sunway Lagoon excludes bungy jump, g-force-x, go kart.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Please check before departure for guidelines/regulations related to Covid both from the country of entry and exit points of your journey.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.