Majestic Rockies – 5 days
Validity: Till 30th June 2021
Day 1: Calgary Airport to Banff
On arrival, transfer from Calgary International Airport to Banff hotel. Check-in at the hotel and rest of the day is at leisure to explore famous Banff Avenue. Overnight.
Day 2: Banff to Lake Louise
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Proceed on Explore Banff Tour where the resort town of Banff is set amongst the towering mountains of Rundle, Tunnel, Cascade and Norquay. Highlights include Bow Falls, Tunnel Mountain Drive, Surprise Corner, Hoodoos, Two Jack Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka, where you can take an optional boat cruise for one hour which portraits the wildlife and vegetation including the Devil's gap at foothills of the Rockies. A gentle ride on the Banff Gondola takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360 degree panorama of the Bow Valley. Later afternoon, transfer from Banff to Lake Louise. Rest of the evening at leisure to enjoy the charms of beautiful Lake Louise. Lake Louise, known for its turquoise, glacier-fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau. Explore multiple optional activities like – Kayaking, Hiking trails wind up to the Lake Agnes, The Spa, Lake Louise Gondola and much more. Overnight.
Day 3: Lake Louise to Jasper
After breakfast, check-out and travel through the Icefields Parkway - Canada's most scenic mountain roadway, a route to glaciers, lakes and waterfalls. Arrive at the Columbia Icefields Discovery Center, take the Ice Explorer Ride which takes you up the Athabasca Glacier. Later take a coach from the Discovery Center to the Glacier Skywalk, a glass-floored observation platform over the Sunwapta Valley for an unobstructed view of the surrounding glaciers. Continue along the Parkway to the Crowfoot Glacier, Peyto Lake and Bow Lake. Continue alongside the Sunwapta River and take a stroll at Athabasca Falls before a late afternoon arrival at Jasper. Overnight.
Day 4: Jasper
After breakfast, proceed on Explore Jasper Tour. Jasper's beauty and history is set amid some of the most rugged peaks in the Rockies. Highlights include Jasper town-site, Athabasca Viewpoint, Maligne Canyon and Maligne Lake. At Maligne Canyon, stroll along 50 meter walls and learn about its unique underground water system. Afternoon, free time to explore optional activities like White Water Rafting, Jasper Skytram, Cruise on Maligne Lake, Sky Gazing and much more. Overnight.
Day 5: Jasper to Edmonton
After breakfast, check-out and avail early morning transfer to Edmonton Airport for a late afternoon flight to connect to onward destination.
Validity: Till 30th June 2021
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with bed
(2 – 11 years)
- 4 nights accommodation in the hotel.
- Daily breakfast.
- Inter-city transfers Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper-Edmonton on seat-in-coach basis.
- Sightseeing tours on seat-in-coach basis with local English speaking driver/guide.
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary.
- Activities and any services, other than specified.
- Attractions are subject to weather conditions.
- Tips and porterage.
- International/Domestic Airfares.
- Visa Fees.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Surcharges as applicable.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.