Marvellous Japan - 7 Days
Validity: Till 31st December 2023
Day 1: Tokyo
Welcome to Japan! Meet our representative at Tokyo Narita or Haneda Airport and transfer to your hotel by coach. Check in and relax. Rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 2: Tokyo - Full Day Tour
Breakfast. Meet our representative at least 10 minutes before departure in the hotel lobby. Visit Japanese Garden Teahouse and in the beautiful Japanese garden, enjoy watching the tea prepared right before your eyes. Then taste some tea and sweets.
Next, the Imperial Palace and Nijubashi Bridge, the centre of development of Edo-Tokyo. The Imperial Palace was once Edo Castle in the early modern period. Visit Senso-ji, Tokyo's oldest temple, see the bright red Kaminarimon Gate, a statue of the god of thunder, and a five-story pagoda. The bustling street known as "Nakamise" stretches for about 250 m from Kaminarimon Gate to Senso-ji Temple and is filled with a plethora of shops. Lunch on your own.
Walk around Ginza to enjoy shopping and sightseeing in the Ginza area. If you like, you may be guided to Kabukiza. Visit the Main Deck of Tokyo Tower. The Tower is a symbol of Tokyo. End the tour near Shinjuku Station West Exit. Rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 3: Tokyo - Mount Fuji & Hakone Tour
After breakfast, proceed for Mt. Fuji and Hakone. The bus will head up to the 5th Station along the Subaru Line. The 5th Station is situated at 2,300 meters (7,546 feet) above sea level. Enjoy the spectacular views from above the clouds and have lunch on your own.
After lunch proceed for the Lake Ashi Cruise in Hakone. Enjoy a ride on a cruise ship. while gazing at the beautiful lake and Mt. Fuji. Please note: The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Lake Ashi cruise operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
Take a 7-minute ropeway ride to the peak of Mt. Komagatake. Spend a total of 50 minutes here, including time to walk around at the peak. Take a cableway ride up to the spiritual Hakone Shrine, Mototsumiya (original shrine) that nestles at the mountaintop. Enjoy the scenery of Lake Ashi spread out below.
This tour ends upon arrival near Shinjuku Station West Exit. Please head to your next destination on your own from Shinjuku. Rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 4: Tokyo - Osaka
Breakfast. Check-out and proceed to Tokyo Station on your own to board the Bullet Train from Tokyo to Osaka Station. Arrive Osaka and transfer to the hotel on your own. Check in. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 5: Osaka - Full Day Kyoto and Nara Tour
Breakfast. Proceed for the Kyoto City Tour from Umeda to Nara via Hanshin Expressway. Enjoy a view of Osaka Castle from the window enroute. Stop at the Todai-ji Temple / Nara Park, a World Heritage Site. This is the symbol of the Nara Period and one of the world's largest wooden structures. Its huge main hall and bronze Great Buddha are impressive to see. See the wild deer roaming around Nara Park! Admission fees to Todai-ji Temple are not included. Lunch on your own.
Continue from Nara to Kyoto (90 minutes). Visit the Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine, the head shrine of some 30,000 inari-jinja shrines located all over Japan. The bright red Senbon Torii gates are a must-see attraction. Visit Kinkaku-ji Temple, World Heritage Site. The wooden architecture is covered in thin layers of pure gold and is surrounded by a beautiful pond. Admire one of Japan's most iconic sceneries. Admission fees to Kinkaku-ji Temple are not included.
Visit Kiyomizu-dera Temple another World Heritage Site and enjoy the superb view of Kyoto. The historic shopping lane that leads to the temple is a wonderful experience. Admission fees to Kiyomizu-dera Temple are not included. Arrive near Umeda Station. Rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 6: Osaka - City Tour
Breakfast. Depart for the Floating Garden Observatory, Umeda District, on foot (60 min). The open-air observatory overlooks Osaka, Awaji Island and Mt. Ikoma. Enjoy panoramic views from 170 meters above the city. Lunch at Hotel Hankyu Respire Osaka (Western-style meal). Vegetarian meals are available.
Then board the Aqua Liner water bus for a cruise along the Ogawa River. Enjoy views of the famous places and historic spots of Osaka from the river. Visit Osaka Castle founded in the 16th century by Toyotomi Hideyoshi, a remarkable shogun in the Sengoku period. It is known as the symbol of his power. The tour ends at Higashi-Umeda Station. Please head to your next destination on your own. Dinner on your own.
Day 7: Osaka
Breakfast. Check-out andtransfer to Kansai International Airport on your own by taxi.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till 31st December 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with Bed (5-11 yrs)
|Child with Bed (2-4.9 yrs)
|Child below 2 yrs
- 3 nights in Tokyo with breakfast.
- 3 nights in Osaka with breakfast.
- Seat - in - Coach Tours of Tokyo City, Mt. Fuji & Hakone, Kyoto & Nara City, Osaka City.
- Tokyo Station to Osaka Station by Bullet Train (Standard Class train ticket).
- Arrival and departure transfers on Seat - in - Coach basis.
- 1 Big Luggage Courier from Tokyo to Osaka Hotel (large luggage cannot be taken in the train compartment with you. It will be kept separately in a luggage compartment and transferred to your hotel).
- Expenses of personal nature e.g., Tips, laundry, telephone calls, beverages etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- Porter Service at the airport and hotel.
- Anything not mentioned above in inclusions and itinerary.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- The above rates are subject to exchange fluctuations.
- Supplementary charges are applicable during any festive season.
- Please check Covid related guidelines before departure for both the country of entry and exit.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.