Mountains, Peaks and Glaciers with the scenic Rocky Mountaineer Rail – 7 Days
Validity: Till 31st December 2022
Day 1: Vancouver
On arrival, transfer from Vancouver International Airport to hotel. Later in the afternoon visit FlyOver Canada, a 4D show experiencing a gentle ride. Chairlift-style seats are elevated before a large spherical screen creating an illusion of flying over the landscapes. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
Day 2: Vancouver
After breakfast, proceed on Vancouver City with Capilano Suspension Bridge Tour. This tour has it all! See Canada Place, Robson Street, Sports Venues, the library, theatres, Chinatown and historic Gastown. Make stops in gorgeous Stanley Park on to Cleveland Dam and the Capilano Suspension Bridge. Cross the 450-ft-long bridge over a spectacular canyon to the Treetops Adventure. The Cliff-hanger attraction is worth the trip alone. Overnight in Vancouver.
Day 3: Vancouver to Kamloops
After breakfast, checkout and keep luggage in the lobby. Morning at leisure. Later, your journey through Western Canada begins with an afternoon departure from the biggest city in British Columbia – Vancouver. Following the Fraser River out of the city through the lush river delta and up the towering peaks of the Cascade Mountains, take a short rest in the town of Hope. After the rest stop, continue up into the sub-alpine of the Cascades until our high point of the day, Coquihalla Summit. Continue into the arid BC interior, watching the lush forest turn to desert where the tour reaches Kamloops. Check in at the hotel for the night, historic railway era Plaza Hotel, right in the heart of downtown Kamloops. Overnight in Kamloops.
Day 4: Kamloops – Jasper
Early morning your Rocky Mountaineer Rail adventure continues to the mighty Canadian Rockies and the province of Alberta. Highlights include Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies, Pyramid Falls and the climb over the Yellow head Pass into Jasper National Park. On arrival, transfer from Jasper train Station to hotel. Overnight in Jasper.
Day 5: Jasper
After breakfast, proceed on Explore Jasper Tour. Jasper's beauty and history is set amid some of the most rugged peaks in the Rockies. Highlights include Jasper town-site, Athabasca Viewpoint, Maligne Canyon and Maligne Lake. At Maligne Canyon, stroll along 50-meter walls and learn about its unique underground water system. Afternoon, free time to explore optional activities like White Water Rafting, Jasper Skytram, Cruise on Maligne Lake, Sky Gazing and much more. Overnight in Jasper.
Day 6: Jasper to Banff via Columbia Icefields
After breakfast, check-out and transfer to Banff via the Icefields Parkway - Canada's most scenic mountain roadway, a route to glaciers, lakes and waterfalls. Arrive at the Columbia Icefields Discovery Centre, take the Glacier Adventure which takes you up the Athabasca Glacier. Later take a coach from the Discovery Centre to the Glacier Skywalk, a glass-floored observation platform over the Sunwapta Valley for an unobstructed view of the surrounding glaciers. Continue along the Parkway to the Crowfoot Glacier, Peyto Lake and Bow Lake En route to Banff. Overnight in Banff hotel.
Day 7: Banff to Calgary
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Further proceed on Explore Banff Tour. The resort town of Banff is set amongst the towering mountains of Rundle, Tunnel, Cascade and Norquay. Highlights include Bow Falls, Tunnel Mountain Drive, Surprise Corner, Hoodoos, Two Jack Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka, where you can take an optional boat cruise for one hour which portraits the wildlife and vegetation including the Devil's gap at foothills of the Rockies. A gentle ride on the Banff Gondola takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360 degree panorama of the Bow Valley. Later transfer to Calgary Airport to connect flight to onward destination.
Validity: Till 31st December 2022
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with bed
(2 – 11 years)
- 6 nights accommodation in the hotel.
- 4 breakfast at restaurant in the hotel.
- 2 breakfast, 2 lunch on-board Rocky Mountaineer Rail.
- 2 day Rocky Mountaineer Rail tour from Vancouver-Kamloops-Jasper on Silver Leaf service.
- Arrival transfers on private basis.
- Inter-city transfers Lake Louise – Banff – Calgary on seat-in-coach basis.
- Sightseeing tours on seat-in-coach basis with local English speaking driver/guide.
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary.
- Activities and any services, other than specified.
- Attractions are subject to weather conditions.
- Tips and porterage.
- International / domestic airfares.
- Visa fees.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Surcharges as applicable.
- Above rates are not valid for the festive season (Christmas and New year). Please contact us for the same.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.