Norwegian Summer Adventure - 7 Days
Validity: Till 30th September 2023
Day 1: Oslo
Arrive in Oslo and check in at your hotel. Later, take the Seat in Coach (SIS) City Tour and visit Inner Harbour Aker Brygge, Vigeland Park, City Hall and Karl Johans Gate Street. Visit the charming Akershus Festning, enjoy nature around the Royal Palace and Oslo Nobel Peace Centre.
Day 2: Oslo - Norway in a Nutshell Tour - Flam Railway - Myrdal
Breakfast. Your luggage will be transferred from Oslo hotel to hotel in Myrdal. Start your day with ‘Norway in a Nutshell’ tour. Enjoy spectacular experiences in nature! See the thundering waterfalls cascading down the mountainsides. Experience the Flam Railway (Flamsbana) - one of the steepest train lines in the world and the train bound for Myrdal, a remote mountain station serving as the junction between the Oslo-Bergen train.
Day 3: Myrdal - Bergen
Breakfast. You will visit Nærøyfjord, which is one of the most beautiful fjords in Norway and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This deep blue fjord has towering high cliffs on either side and many waterfalls. Isolated farms and picturesque villages dot the breath-taking landscape. Travel through the beautiful landscapes, mountain passes and fjords to reach Bergen, the city between the seven fjords. Arrive Bergen and check in at your hotel.
Day 4: Bergen
Enjoy the SIC city sightseeing tour. The Fløibanen funicular in Bergen is one of Norway’s best-known attractions. Fløibanenis in the heart of Bergen, 150 m from Fisketorget - the fish market and Bryggen wharf. Explore the beautiful Hanseatic town on the west coast of Norway, the old Hanseatic warehouses, the cathedral and colourful wooden houses.
Day 5: Bergen - Stavanger
Take the ferry to Stavanger. Enjoy sightseeing enroute. Rest of the day is at leisure as you take in the sights and sounds of nature at its best. Arrive Stavanger and check in at your hotel.
Day 6: Stavanger
Breakfast. Go for a hike at Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen). Take the guided tour and reach the base of Pulpit Rock hiking trail. Preikestolen, which was formed more than 10,000 years ago is the most iconic natural landmark in Norway. Enjoy the dramatic views of fjord Norway from the top of the 604-metre-high cliff. The hike to Preikestolen is of moderate difficulty. In total, the 8-kilometer hike takes about 4-5 hours (round trip). The trail, which has significant shifts in terrain, includes swampland, forests, and stone stairways built by Nepalese sherpas.
Day 7: Stavanger
Breakfast. Check out and transfer to the airport for your next flight.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till 30th September 2023
Tour Price Per Person
||Adult Double/Twin Sharing
|Adult Triple Sharing
|Child below 15 yrs with Bed
|Child below 7 yrs with Bed
- 6 nights in hotel of your choice.
- Daily breakfast.
- SIC City Tour at Oslo and Bergen.
- Norway in a Nutshell: Fjord cruise, Flamsbana sightseeing train.
- Entry tickets - Floibanen cable car.
- Ferry ticket: Stavanger - Bergen.
- Activities: Guided Pulpit rock hike (Stavanger).
- Airport, pier and station transfer as per the program.
- Air tickets.
- Visa fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary or any personal expenses.
- Tips are not included in the price, but tips to driver and guide are highly appreciated.
- Prices are subject to change due to fluctuation of exchange rates or other unexpected reasons and are subject to room/cabin availability at time of booking.
- Beverage during included meals.
- Guaranteed early check in/late checkout charges.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space/rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary charges.
- Prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Flam Train journey and Stavanger ferry journey have no 4 or 5 Star options.
- Please check for Covid related regulations/guidelines before departure for both entry and exit countries.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.