Paris - Swiss Delight - 7 Days
Validity: Till 30th September 2023
Paris - Interlaken - Lucerne
Day 1: Paris - City Tour, Seine Cruise & Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor with Priority Access
Arrive Paris, the vibrant city famous for its museums and monuments. Transfer to your hotel and check in. Enjoy the Paris Seinorama tour which includes the Place de la Concorde, the Avenue des Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe and the prestigious area near the Bois de Boulogne. Enjoy a one hour cruise on the River Seine and then a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower to admire the superb panoramic views. Overnight in Paris.
Day 2: Paris - Disneyland Paris: 1 Day 1 Park with Transport
Adults and children can enjoy an unforgettable day at Discover Disneyland® Paris with memories that will stay with you forever. This tour offers the advantage of direct transport without the stress of public transport. Cross Eastern Paris to the A4 motorway to Park Disneyland (approx. 1 hour). The driver will leave you at the group parking area close to Disneyland. The group will rejoin the coach at the same spot at 1900 hrs. Return to Paris around 2000 hrs. Overnight in Paris.
Day 3: Paris - Interlaken
Take the TGV from Paris station to arrive at Basel. Take onwards train to Interlaken - a must visit for visitors with its spectacular scenery. Day at leisure to explore Interlaken’s Hoheweg - an inviting 700 meter long boulevard with hotels, cozy cafes, fashion boutiques, watch and jewellery stores. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 4: Interlaken - Jungfraujoch
This morning depart on an excursion from Interlaken to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe. This memorable train trip from Interlaken Ost takes you via Lauterbrunnen and Wengen to Kleine Scheidegg, at the foot of the famous Eiger North Wall. Then ascend by the Jungfrau Railway to the magnificent mountain world of eternal ice and snow, Jungfraujoch at 3454m, the highest railway station in Europe. Visit the Ice Palace and Sphinx Terraces offering breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5: Interlaken - Lucerne
Today, experience a rail trip by the Golden Pass line from Interlaken to the city of lights - Lucerne (panoramic coach seats in 1st class only). Day at leisure to explore the lovely city or visit the Swiss Transport Museum, the IMAX Theatre or the Lion Monument on your own. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 6: Lucerne – Mt. Titlis
Excursion to Mount Titlis at 3020 m / 10’000 ft. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monastery village Engelberg, where you board a gondola which takes you up to Trübsee. Continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cable car takes you up to Mt. Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. And get your thrills on the TITLIS Cliff Walk, a spectacular Suspension bridge at a height of 3041 m / 10'000 ft. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 7: Depart
Return to any Swiss border or Swiss airport or continue your stay in Switzerland on your own.
Validity: Till 30th September 2023
Tour Price Per Person
||Adult in 3*
|Child in 3* (3 - 11.99 yrs)
|Adult in 4*
|Child in 4* (3 - 11.99 yrs)
- 2 nights accommodation in Paris.
- 2 nights accommodation in Interlaken.
- 2 nights accommodation in Lucerne.
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- City tour, Seine cruise and Eiffel Tower 2nd floor with priority access (4 hrs).
- Disneyland Paris: 1 Day 1 Park with Transport (12 hrs)
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe.
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer Chairlift.
- Private transfer from Paris airport to hotel.
- 5 Transfer Swiss Transfer ticket combo.
- TGV train from Paris to Basel in 2nd class.
- All flights (International and Internal).
- Additional meals and all drinks.
- Optional activities / entrance fees / excursions.
- All Personal Items: Gratuity Beverages, Room Service, Telephone Calls etc. Entrance fees to any of the attractions, prices quoted above separately. Travel insurance (please note that we strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover yourselves against any medical emergencies, cancellations, curtailment, etc.).
- Anything not mentioned as included.
- City tax payable locally in the hotel.
- Taxes as applicable at the time of booking.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- All rates are on per person basis.
- Taxes as applicable.