Phuket Package - 4 Days
Validity: Till 31st December 2023
Day 1: Phuket
On your arrival at the Phuket international airport, you will be met and greeted by our representative and transferred to the hotel of your choice. In an seat in coach unescorted transfer). Check in and Freshen up. In the afternoon we shall proceed for the Phuket city tour this half day program combines some of Phuket's cultural and architectural highlights from once and the present. Arrive at Nakkerd Hill to visit the stunning "Big Buddha". Enjoy a marvelous view over Chalong Bay and southern Phuket. Visit Wat Chalong, the most revered monastery of Phuket. Return to hotel and free at leisure.
In the evening enjoy "Phuket Fantasea with Dinner", known as a cultural theme park, enjoy the Thai and International food buffet at the Golden Kinaree Restaurant and continue with the award-winning Las Vegas style show - 'Fantasy of a Kingdom'. It is truly spectacular. The show infuses Thai culture with magical illusions, 4-dimensional effects, aerial ballet, acrobatics, a cast of hundreds of people, pyrotechnics, special effects, & stunts in a unique and unforgettable performance. There will also be time for exploring the shops and stalls that make up this fascinating attraction. Return to hotel. Dinner and Overnight.
Day 2: Phuket – PHI PHI Island by Big Boat
After breakfast start your day by visit "Phi Phi Island", Day Tours by Big Boat is very popular for tourist who don't want to stay at Phi Phi Island, You could take the Big boat on the Andaman Sea to Phi Phi Island in one day program tours, Phi Phi Island is a part of Krabi Province, It is composed of two rocky, tree-covered islets: Phi Phi Don with long powdery beaches, and the high, rocky Phi Phi Le where thousands of swallows nest inside the Viking Cave. Enjoy Swimming, Snorkeling & relaxing with colorful tropical fishes at Coral Bay. Return by big boat to Phuket pier and land transfer to your hotel in Phuket. Overnight in hotel in Phuket. Breakfast and lunch included.
Day 3: Phuket - 4 IN 1 Canoeing in PHANG NGA BAY By Big Boat
After breakfast. 08.00hrs pick up from your hotel and transfer to Ao Por Pier. Arrive at Ao Por Pier with complimentary coffee, tea and dessert service. 09.45hrs depart from Ao Por Pier to Phang Nga Bay by big boat visit Panak Island and enjoy canoeing in "Bat Cave" or "Mangrove cave". Next stop visits Hong Island and enjoy canoeing. Our guides will paddle you around to explore hidden caves and lagoons. Lunch on board. Afternoon visit "James Bond Island" (Tapu Island) to discover the famous movie location where" The Man with the "Golden Gun" was filmed and Khao Phing Kan. Depart from James Bond Island to location there you will enjoy swimming and relaxing. Return to Ao Por Pier and transfer to your hotel.
What to wear: Sportswear that will get wet.
What to bring: Sunglasses, Hat and Sun tan lotion, Spare T-shirt and shorts, Non-slip Shoes, Beach towel, Swimming Suit and Camera, please ensure you take a waterproof holder/bag to carry the equipment in case of rain or water etc.
Day 4: Phuket
Breakfast and transfer to Phuket airport (Private unescorted transfer) for your flight back home.
Validity: Till 31st December 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with Bed
|Child without Bed
|Ashlee Hup Patong
- Three nights' accommodations at the hotel of your choice.
- Daily breakfasts, two lunches, one dinner.
- Air-conditioned transportation, transfers as stated in the programme by Seat in Coach.
- SIC half day Phuket city tour with English speaking guide.
- Evening Phuket Fantasea dinner & show (excluded drink).
- SIC full day Phi Phi Island by big boat with English speaking guide with lunch (Exclude national park fee).
- SIC full day 4 in 1 Canoeing in Phang Nga Bay by big boat with lunch.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Additional meals other than specified above.
- Additional excursions other than specified above.
- Any other excursions not specified above.
- Above rates are not valid for the festive season (Christmas and New year). Please contact us for the same.
- All rates are subject to change and availability. In case the above hotels are unavailable, similar hotels in the category will be arranged.
- Taxes as applicable.