Scandinavia Capitals by Train – 7 Days
Validity: Till 31st October 2023
Day 1: Copenhagen
After arrival at the Copenhagen Airport, transfer to your hotel and check in. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2: Copenhagen - City Tour
After breakfast, take the Seat in Coach (SIC) city tour. Enjoy the city view from Rundetaarn and visit Trinitatis Kirke. Take a short walk to Strøget, Copenhagen’s famous walking street, in the heart of the Old Town. Go past the colourful harbour district of Nyhavn to Amalienborg Palace. This may be followed by a visit to the Gefion Fountain and The Little Mermaid, inspired by H. C. Andersen's fairy-tale.
Choose from many options or the day is at leisure, discover Copenhagen on your own.
Day 3: Copenhagen - Stockholm by Train
Breakfast. Take the train to Stockholm and enjoy the scenic route. Transfer on your own to your hotel and check in.
Day 4: Stockholm – City Tour
Breakfast. Take the Seat in Coach City Tour and visit Stockholm City Hall, Sergel Square, Old Town (Gamla Stan, one of the largest and best-preserved medieval city centres in Europe). Discover the Nobel Museum, see the Royal Palace and Changing of the Guard ceremony. Visit the famous Vasa Museum and learn about the history of this warship. Rest of the day it at leisure.
Day 5: Stockholm - Oslo
Breakfast. Take the train to Oslo. Transfer to the hotel on your own and check in. Rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 6: Oslo - City Tour
Breakfast. Take the Seat in Coach City Tour. You can visit the Royal Palace, the Vigeland Sculpture Park or the spectacular Opera House. Other attractions are the Kon-Tiki Museum, FRAM and the Norwegian Maritime Museum. Akershus Fortress is a medieval castle built in the late 13th century to protect Oslo, and hosts two interesting museums for Norwegian defence history. At Karl Johans Gate you will find all kinds of clubs, bars and cafes, shops, shopping centres and hotels.
Day 7: Oslo
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport. Your Scandinavian trip ends here.
Validity: Till 31st October 2023
Tour Price Per Person:
Offer: Travel Now Pay Later
No Down Payment/6 Months EMI @ No Interest.
Your package can cost approximately Rs. 24,166 per month @ 0% interest.
||Adult Double/Twin Sharing
|Adult Triple Sharing
|Child below 15 yrs with Bed
|Child below 7 yrs with Bed
- 6 nights in your selected category of hotel.
- Daily breakfast.
- SIC City Tour at Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo.
- Train tickets, standard seating: Copenhagen to Stockholm, Stockholm to Oslo.
- Airport and station transfer as per the program.
- Air tickets.
- Visa fees and Insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary or any personal expenses.
- Tips are not included in the price, but tips to driver and guide are highly appreciated.
- Prices are subject to change due to fluctuation of exchange rates or other unexpected reasons and are subject to room/cabin availability at time of booking.
- Beverage during included meals.
- Guaranteed early check in/late checkout charges.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space/rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary charges.
- Prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Please check for Covid related regulations/guidelines before departure, for both entry and exit countries.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.