Scandinavian Summer - 8 Days
Validity: Till 31st October 2023
Day 1: Helsinki
After arrival at the Helsinki airport, transfer to your hotel and check in. Helsinki, the capital of Finland, is a vibrant seaside city of beautiful islands and great green parks.
Day 2: Helsinki - City Tour
Breakfast. Take the Seat in Coach (SIC) City Tour and see the main highlights including Helsingin Tuomiokirkko, Market Square, Temppeliaukio Church, Uspenskin Cathedral, Sibelius Park. The historic quarters that lie between the Market Square and Senate Square are home to numerous cafés and restaurants.
Day 3: Helsinki - Stockholm Overnight Cruise
Breakfast. Day at leisure. In the evening, take the overnight cruise to Stockholm and enjoy live entertainment, duty free shopping, sightseeing. Cruise cabin: Seaview rooms.
Day 4: Stockholm
Breakfast. Transfer to your hotel and check in. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore Stockholm - modern, dynamic and ever evolving on your own.
Day 5: Stockholm - City Tour
Breakfast. Take the SIC City Tour and visit Stockholm City Hall, Sergel Square, Old Town (Gamla Stan, one of the largest and best-preserved medieval city centres in Europe). Discover Nobel Museum, see the Royal Palace and the Changing of the Guard ceremony. Visit the famous Vasa Museum and learn about the history of this warship. Rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 6: Stockholm - Copenhagen (OR Oslo)
Breakfast. Take the train to Copenhagen (or Oslo) and enjoy the sights enroute. You can choose either Copenhagen or Oslo.
Day 7: Copenhagen (OR Oslo)
After breakfast, enjoy the SIC City Tour.
For Copenhagen: Take in the city view from Rundetaarn and visit Trinitatis Kirke. Take a short walk to Strøget, Copenhagen’s famous walking street, in the heart of the Old Town. You will also go past the colourful harbour district of Nyhavn to Amalienborg Palace. This may be followed by a visit to the Gefion Fountain and The Little Mermaid, inspired by H. C. Andersen's fairy-tale.
For Oslo: Take the SIC City Tour. You can visit the Royal Palace, the Vigeland Sculpture Park or the spectacular Opera House. Other attractions of interest are the Kon-Tiki Museum, FRAM and the Norwegian Maritime Museum. Akershus Fortress is a medieval castle built in the late 13th century to protect Oslo, and hosts two interesting museums for Norwegian defence history. It started as a fortified medieval castle in the 14th century and was later transformed into a renaissance castle. At Karl Johans Gate you will find all kinds of clubs, bars and cafes amidst the shops, shopping centres and hotels. Along the main street there is always a busy life both during the daytime and at night. Rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 8: Copenhagen (OR Oslo)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport. Your Scandinavian trip ends here.
Validity: Till 31st October 2023
Tour Price Per Person:
Offer: Travel Now Pay Later
No Down Payment/6 Months EMI @ No Interest.
Your package can cost approximately Rs. 24,833 per month @ 0% interest.
||Adult Double/Twin Sharing
|Adult Triple Sharing
|Child below 15 yrs with Bed
|Child below 7 yrs with Bed
- 7 nights in your selected category of hotel.
- Daily breakfast.
- 1 night onboard cruise with breakfast, Seaview cabin for 2 persons.
- SIC City Tour at Helsinki, Stockholm, and Copenhagen / Oslo.
- Entry tickets – Rock Church, Vasa Museum.
- Stockholm to Copenhagen / Oslo train ticket, standard seating.
- Air tickets.
- Visa fees and Insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary or any personal expenses.
- Tips are not included in the price, but tips to driver and guide are highly appreciated.
- Prices are subject to change due to fluctuation of exchange rates or other unexpected reasons and are subject to room/cabin availability at the time of booking.
- Beverage during included meals.
- Guaranteed early check in/late checkout charges.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space/rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary charges.
- Prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Flam Train journey and Stavanger ferry journey have no 4 or 5 star options.
- Please check for Covid related regulations/guidelines before departure, for both entry and exit countries.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.