Sighting of the East of Madagascar – 7 days
Validity: Till 31st March, 2020
Day 1: Antananarivo
Meet and greet at Ivato international airport. Transfer to your hotel. Check in and rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight.
Day 2: Antananarivo – Andasibe National Park (140 Km about 3-hour drive)
Breakfast. Check out. We shall proceed with 3 hours' drive eastwards to Andasibe, through the green landscape of the east. This step brings us to the humid part of the country with many primary forest and lakes. On the way, stop and visit Peyrieras Reptile Park. On arrival check-in at the hotel.
In the afternoon, visit to Andasibe village, a typical Betsimisaraka (The-Many-inseparable) village, the second largest tribe and live; they cultivate rice and work on vanilla plantations. Overnight at Andasibe National Park hotel.
Day 3: Andasibe National Park (Analamazaotra)
Breakfast. Morning, 3 to 4 hours hike to Andasibe National Park (Analamazaotra), a huge tropical rainy forest in the east. 9 species of lemurs can be spotted; the highlight is the "Indri Indri" which is the largest lemurs of the island. This 810 ha reserve is also home to numerous unique wildlife, it contains a wide variety of orchids, canopy, endemic animals like chameleons, tenrecs, and many birds. Afterwards, we will visit the private park of Vakona in the "islands of lemurs "which is the best spot to take photo of lemurs. Overnight at Andasibe Hotel.
Day 4: Andasibe – Manambato – Akanin' NY NOFY (132 Km about 3 hours' drive, boat trip 1 hour 30 minutes)
Breakfast. Check out and drive to Manambato, then board a motor boat to Akanin' ny Nofy (meaning "Nest of Dreams"). Check in at your Hotel upon arrival. Nocturnal visit to look for Aye-Aye lemurs (Daubentonia madagascariensis). Overnight at the Akanin NY Nofy.
Day 5: Akanin' NY Nofy
Breakfast. Visit of the private Palmarium park with a big variety of lemurs of Madagascar on one spot. You will enjoy the panoramic view on the top of the hill then you will discover lots of endemic plants of Madagascar as well as the carnivore plant. Overnight.
Day 6: Akanin' NY Nofy – Manambato – Antananarivo - (about 1 hour 30 minutes by boat on the canal, then around 272 km by road)
Breakfast. Transfer by motor boat along the Pangalanes canal until Manambato and drive back to Antananarivo. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight.
Day 7: Antananarivo City Tour – Departure
Breakfast. Scenic drive with private van (including driver / tour guide) through the vibrant city center of Antananarivo. Visit of the Lower City and the Middle City. Several variants are possible to have a nice overview of what is essential in the city. Stop at ZOMA Market souvenir shops. Transfer to Ivato airport as per the flight schedule to fly back home.
Validity: Till 31st March, 2020
Tour Price Per Person
||Twin / Double
||Family of 4
||Child below 12 years
|Colbert Hotel / Andasibe Hotel / Palmarium Hotel or similar
- Accommodation in a double standard room.
- Daily breakfast & dinner.
- Park entrance fees with a local guide.
- All transfers by car and by boat.
- Transport with a private car with driver.
- One bottle of mineral water per day per person.
- Meals not specified above.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges.
- Tips and porterage.
- Personal expenses.
- Surcharges applicable if any.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking and will provide alternatives if units suggested are not available and advise any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices quoted above are applicable for the above mentioned are as on date and subject to change with or without prior notice.
- All offers can be withdrawn at short notice.
- Taxes as applicable.