South Africa Holiday - 10 days
Validity: Till 30th September 2022
Day 1: Cape Town
On arrival in Cape Town you will be met at the airport and privately transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight.
Day 2: Cape Town
Breakfast. Today you will enjoy a half day city tour including Table Mountain (weather permitting). The highlights are South African Museum & the Company Gardens, Parliament buildings, City Hall & Castle of good Hope, Malay Quarter / Bo-Kaap, Green Market Square, Signal Hill, Camps Bay & Clifton. Should the cableway up Table Mountain not be operating you will be taken to Table View for a “postcard view” of Table Mountain.
The afternoon you are at leisure, we can recommend spending some time at the V&A Waterfront which has a wide variety of shops, entertainment and restaurants on offer.
Day 3: Cape Town
Breakfast. Today you will enjoy a full day guided tour of the beautiful Cape Peninsula. The highlights of the tour are Clifton & Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles, Llandudno, Hout Bay (optional boat trip to Seal Island), Chapmans Peak Drive (if open), Noordhoek, Ostrich viewing (drive by), Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simons Town, Muizenberg, Constantia and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. Overnight.
Day 4: Stellenbosch
Breakfast. This morning you will be dropped off at your hotel and you can set off for the beautiful Cape Winelands where there are hundreds of different wine estates to explore and enjoy tasting experiences. The Wine lands offer lots to see and do even for children and those who do not drink wine.
In the afternoon check-in at your hotel which is situated on a wine estate in the heart of the Stellenbosch Winelands.
Day 5: Stellenbosch - Hermanus
Breakfast. Today you will leave the Winelands and travel over the mountain to the Whale Coast for a day in Hermanus - known as the Whale Watching Capital for the Southern Right Whales which can be seen between May and November each year. You have the option of a whale watching boat excursion during the season, or perhaps you might like to join a shark cage diving trip or do some zip lining or quad biking in the area. The Hemel En Aarde Wine Valley also offer more wine tasting.
Today Hermanus is more than just a popular holiday destination and offers visitors all kinds of activities, both energetic and relaxing. Visitors can explore the Old Harbour Museum, which is comprised of the charming fisherman’s village, the old harbour, and the Whale House Museum; hike through the nearby Fernkloof Nature Reserve, and sample an array of top quality wine along the famed Hermanus Wine Route. Overnight.
Day 6: Hermanus - Knysna
Breakfast. Today you will start your scenic Garden Route road trip, your destination is Knysna. In the late afternoon enjoy a relaxing sunset cruise on the John Benn. Knysna is known as the ‘Garden of Eden’. Explore the town’s picturesque waterfront and quaint streets, adventure through the lush forest, skip over streams and catch a glimpse of the multicoloured Knysna Loerie, take a ferry trip to the famed Knysna Heads and sample the local oysters. Don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy a wide range of exciting activities including: surfing, swimming, and yachting, jet skiing, boating, fishing, and golfing. Overnight.
Day 7: Knysna
Breakfast. Full day excursion to Oudtshoorn, visit and enjoy guided tours of the Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch and Safari Ostrich Farm. Overnight.
Day 8: Knysna - Kwantu Private Game Reserve, Eastern Cape
Breakfast. Depart Knysna and visit the Tsitsikamma National Park (own account) on the way to Port Elizabeth. Leave your rental car at Port Elizabeth Airport and join the transfer service to Kwantu Private Game Reserve for your safari experience. Enjoy an afternoon game drive, followed by dinner at the lodge. Your stay at the lodge covers dinner, bed, breakfast, lunch and activities. Overnight.
Day 9: Kwantu Private Game Reserve, Eastern Cape
Breakfast. Full day on Safari, morning and afternoon game drives with leisure time at the lodge in between. Today includes dinner, bed, breakfast, lunch and activities.
Day 10: Kwantu Private Game Reserve to Port Elizabeth
Breakfast. Today you will be transferred back to Port Elizabeth for your departure flight.
Validity: Till 30th September 2022
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with bed
(age 2 - 11 years)
|From February to April, 2020
|From May to August, 2020
|From September to March, 2021
- Accommodation for 9 nights / 10 days as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Breakfast daily.
- 2 x Scheduled tours in Cape Town.
- Private transfers in Cape Town.
- Airport transfers from PLZ Airport to Kwantu and from Kwantu to PLZ Airport.
- Entrances and activities as mentioned.
- 1 x lunch and 2 x dinners at the lodge (time permitting).
- 4 x Scheduled Game Drive at the lodge (time permitting)
- 4 days car rental (2 passengers – Group D, Nissan Almera or similar auto sedan,
3 passengers – Group V, Toyota Avanza or similar auto sedan)
Including: contract fee, unlimited mileage, super insurances (zero excess), tyre and windscreen waiver, 1x additional driver, GPS, dropoff fee, one-way rental fee.
Excluding: fuel, tolls, refuelling fee, fines and fine admin fees, refundable rental deposits.
- Additional meals and drinks.
- All personal items: Gratuity beverages, room service, telephone calls etc.
- Entrance fees to any of the attractions, prices quoted above separately.
- Travel insurance (please note that we strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover yourselves against any medical emergencies, cancellations, curtailment, etc.)
- All flights.
- Anything not mentioned as included.
- Above rates are not valid for the festive season (Christmas and New year). Please contact us for the same.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. You will be provided alternatives if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Hotels as mentioned above or similar.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.