South Africa in Nutshell - 7 Days
Validity: Till 30th November 2023
Day 1: Cape Town
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you will be met by our representative for your transfer to your pre-booked hotel.
Cape Town is one of the most popular long-haul destinations in the world.
Day 2: Cape Town - City Tour
Breakfast. On your Mother City Tour, enjoy a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point and pass the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights - District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & end at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breath-taking view over the city (entrance is included). Return to your hotel.
Day 3: Cape Town - Full Day Peninsula Tour
Breakfast. Enjoy the spectacular Cape Peninsula and learn why it is it's called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough.
Continue to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and the spectacular views. Later, take some photos of the second southernmost tip of the African continent. Visit beautiful Boulders Beach and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Then enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in the Royal Navy. Return to your hotel.
Day 4: Cape Town - Johannesburg - Sun City
Breakfast. Transfer to George Airport to board your flight to Johannesburg. On arrival you will be met by our representative for your transfer to Sun City.
The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge manmade lake offering various water sports. Optional activities include Hot Air Ballooning. Enjoy lunch at the Raj Indian Restaurant (own account). Then relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. Try your luck to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre. There are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste.
Day 5: Sun City
Breakfast. Enjoy your day at leisure. Take optional game drives to Pilanesberg Nature Reserve to see the Big 5 (cost of the game drive is not included).
Day 6: Sun City - Johannesburg
Breakfast. Leave for a Gold Reef City Tour (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays) where you will see reconstruction of Johannesburg during the Gold Rush era, built around a mine. Activities include a Victorian fun fair, miners' houses, brewery, pubs, restaurants and stock exchange. Watch molten gold being poured and take a trip down an old mine shaft. Tribal dancing adds to the fun. Continue to hotel in Johannesburg.
Day 7: Johannesburg
Breakfast, transfer to Or Tambo International Airport.
End of Tour.
Validity: Till 30th November 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Child with Bed & 2 adults
- Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport.
- Full day “Cape Peninsula” and a half-day “Mother City” Tour in Cape Town.
- Accommodation in standard rooms on Bed & Breakfast basis and dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing are on seat in coach basis in an air-conditioned luxury vehicle.
- A guided tour of Gold Reef City.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain Cable car ride.
- All flights in South Africa, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other personal expenses.
- Personal Insurance - we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out their own insurance before departing for South Africa.
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned.
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- Porterage at hotels and airports.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. You will be provided alternatives if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Please check for Covid guidelines/regulations before departure for both country of entry and exit.
- Above prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.