Spain in a Nutshell - 8 Days
Validity: Till 31st October 2023
Day 1: Madrid
Welcome to Madrid, capital of Spain! Upon arrival, private transfer to your hotel by a luxury car, Mercedes or Audi, with an English-speaking driver. Check-in and spend the rest of the day to relax or explore on your own.
Day 2: Madrid - City Tour
Buffet breakfast. Meet the driver in your hotel lobby and begin your tour. See the façade of the Royal Palace, the Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro. The church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge, the Prado Museum and Puerta de Alcalá.
Day 3: Madrid - Cordoba
Buffet breakfast. Transfer to the railway station to board the high-speed train to Cordoba. Transfer upon arrival to your hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 4: Cordoba - City Tour - Seville
Buffet breakfast. Check out and upon departure from your hotel, take a stroll through the historic quarter of Cordoba to discover the splendid Mosque-Cathedral. Then, the Synagogue, the Alcazar and a stroll around the Jewish Quarter. In the evening a transfer to the train station to board your train to Seville. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 5: Seville - City Tour - Granada
Buffet breakfast. Check out. Enjoy a city tour - first stop is the Cathedral, one of the world’s most beautiful Gothic structures whose dimensions make it the third largest church in the world. Walk through Santa Cruz quarter, pass by the Reales Alcázares (Royal Fortresses), Archive of the Indies - a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to see the Torre del Oro, (Tower of Gold) of Arab origin, which dates to the 13th century and was part of the ancient walls. Finally, arrive at Guadalquivir River, and enjoy a boat cruise. Transfer to the train station and depart by fast train to Granada. Transfer to your hotel on arrival. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Optional tour suggested: Flamenco Dance Show.
Day 6: Granada - Tour of Alhambra Palace & Generalife - Barcelona
Buffet breakfast. Check out and visit the Alhambra, built on the top of a hill. The palace complexes of the Alhambra and Generalife, beside the Albaicin, are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
** Final tour timing will be confirmed 15 days before service date, due to Alhambra entrances policy.
In the afternoon, private transfer to the train station to depart for Barcelona by a high-speed train. Transfer to your hotel upon arrival and check in. Rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 7: Barcelona - City Tour
Buffet breakfast. Meet the driver in your hotel lobby and begin your tour. The variety and wealth of Barcelona’s heritage provides several attractive routes through its various districts. You will get to know the most typical monuments of the city. Barcelona is a cosmopolitan Mediterranean city. Visit the façade of the Cathedral, the façade of the Sagrada Familia: a unique creation that has become Barcelona’s most universal symbol. The visit continues to the Olympic Village, the Columbus monument and then on to the Montjuïc Mountain, where you will be able to see the Olympic Stadium and Sant Jordi Palace. Return to your hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 8: Barcelona
Breakfast. Transfer from your hotel to the international airport. Depart for your next destination.
End of Tour
Validity: Till 31st October 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Child age 2-12 years
|Child Below 2 years
|3 Star Standard
|4 Star Superior
Tour Price Includes:
- 2 nights in Madrid at selected hotel category.
- 2 nights in Cordoba at selected hotel category.
- 1 night in Seville at selected hotel category.
- 1 night in Granada at selected hotel category.
- 2 nights in Barcelona at selected hotel category.
- Arrival and departure transfers in all cities.
- Madrid: 2 hours private sightseeing with English-speaking driver.
- Cordoba: regular city tour with Mosque entrances.
- Seville: regular sightseeing tour with 1 hour river cruise tickets.
- Alhambra Complex and Generalife Gardens regular sightseeing tour.
- Barcelona: 2 hours private sightseeing with English-speaking driver.
- Highspeed train Madrid - Cordoba / Cordoba - Seville / Seville - Granada / Granada - Barcelona.
- Prices not valid if there is a congress or important event in the city.
- City tax, direct payment to the hotel, tips, porterage, or anything not included on inclusion list.
- The above price is based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together. All rates are subject to change and are dependent upon availability.
- The price is based on the standard room category, which can occupy a maximum of 3 persons (adult/child); however, you may opt for higher room/suite categories at additional cost.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- All services are subject to availability.
- Please check Covid related guidelines/regulations before departure for both the country of exit and entry.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.